Strength And Courage

Crystal's POV

" Little C!!! Little C!!!" I heard my mom calling me from the kitchen.

" I am here, Mamma C." I said to her.

" Good, come here." She said and we sat on the kitchen table. "How is it?" She asked me.

" Did you make it?" I asked her.

" How can I disobey little C?" She asked me.

" You could be MasterChef Italy. Did you ever try?" I asked her.

" No, I did not." She said. I chuckled.

" I borrow your clothes." I said to her. She smiled.

" You own everything that I have so it doesn't matter. You don't have to ask for permission." She said and I smiled.

" I want to see you happy, Mom. It was give me peace and happiness. I don't know when I will be able to see you happy." I said to her.

" I am happy, baby. You don't have to do anything." She said.

" You are not happy, Mom. But I want to make you happy and I promise I will make you happy. Very soon. Very very soon." I said and she smiled. 

" You are my happiness, love." She said.

" And you are mine." I said to her.

I don't know why those tears don't listen to me. I wiped them immediately. If I had gone through what my mom had I wouldn't be still alive. But she is so brave. So brave. I am proud of her. So so proud of her.

" Ssssssshhh!!! Why are you crying, Sweetheart?" She asked hugging me tightly.

" I love you, Mom." I said in a hoarse tone. She smiled and wiped my tears.

" I love you the most. You don't even have a idea how much." She said and I sobbed. " Don't cry, baby. Mamma C loves you a lot." She said.

" Little C loves Mamma C too." I said to her. She chuckled.

" Now open your mouth." She said and kept feeding me.

" Did you have your dinner?" I asked Mom.

" I will have it later. You have dinner first." She said.

" No, you have it with me." I said and feed her taking the fork.

" You are still that little stubborn Crystal." She said.

" After all whose daughter am I?" I asked her.

" Mine. You are my little C." She said.

" Dad keeps saying all the time that I am crazy like you." I said and she rolled her eyes. " I don't mind though. I feel proud to be like my mom." I said.

" How dare he call you crazy!!! No one calls my daughter crazy not even him." She said.

" I didn't mind it, Mom. Let it go." I said.

" I should have slapped him hard across his face yesterday." She said.

" You haven't slapped him? I thought you have slapped him hard as well." I said.

" I wanted to but he is too tall that I couldn't reach him. But I warned him good. He won't ever even dare to shout at you. I can guarantee that, love." She said and I sighed. I don't want you guys fight with each other.

" Alright, Mom. I know he will not. And it was my fault as well. I pushed him to do that. You can hold Dad on fault all the time." I said to her.

" I can because he is so stupid himself. How dare he hurt my little girl?" She said. I got it. She is not listening to me. She will keep blubbering whatever she wants to now.