Speechless

Crystal's POV

" I will definitely catch all the stars from the sky and capture them in a jar. So that whenever I sleep at night they will be shining as bright light in my room. There will be no darkness then. I am afraid of darkness." The little girl named Ella said to Eugene who was listening to her with a great interest.

Ella Lancelot is a 6 years old kid who is suffering from a rear skin problem from past few months. We are trying to treat her as much as we could. It's not like that her problem is not curable but if we start her treatment she may not be able to handle that. She is just a little girl. This problem occurred to her in a very early age which is not normal. We are getting a hard time to handle her situation so that it doesn't go wrong.

" Yes, you will surely do that. I also got a feeling." He said and Ella smiled widely. I chuckled at them.

" But I don't know how to catch them. Do you know how to capture the stars in a jar?" She asked him.

" If a beautiful little angel ask them to come with you they will willingly come with you. You don't have to capture them." Eugene said. I smiled listening to him.

" Don't you want to capture the moon, Ella?" I asked her.

" No, Cap C." She said.

" Why is that?" I asked her.

" If I capture the moon then the sky won't have anything to shine. Moon is the light, you know. The most beautiful one." She said.

" No, Ella. It-" I was going to explain her the scientific thing how moon has no light of it's own but I stopped.

I don't have to explain this to a little girl and hurt her feelings. If moon has no light then let it be. She found the moon beautiful then let her give it the light by her purest feeling from her heart. It won't harm anything, right?!

" Yeah, it is, it is. I agree." I said.

" Of course you should. Ella is brilliant, Cap C." Eugene said patting her head. I chuckled.

" Of course she is. She is very very talented." I said.

" Yes and I have read the books that you have given me that day." She said.

" That's like my little angel." I said and kissed her forehead.

Ella's case made me realize it again that money can't buy everything. Her family owns a fortune but that isn't helping her to get well. Her brother will come everyday to visit her. And ask the doctor when can he take his princess back home. But until now he didn't get a positive or hopeful answer. I hope he gets a positive answer soon.

" Ken hasn't come today to see me." Ella said sadly.

" Who is Ken?" Eugene asked.

" Ken, Kenneth is her brother. He comes everyday to see her. He is late today. I think." I said.

" Oh, he will come soon. Don't worry." Eugene asked. " After all he can't forget his little Princess, right?" Eugene asked and she giggled.

" Has the visiting hour ended?" I heard Kenneth.

" There you go. There he is." I said to Ella. " No, Kenneth. It's not over come inside." I said and he smiled. Charming boy.

" Hey, Crystal. How are you?" He asked me.

" I am fine." I said. " What about you, big boy?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" I am good. How is my little girl doing? Have the doctor checked her already?" He asked sitting beside Ella and turned to Eugene confusedly.