Decision

Crystal's POV

" Calm down, girl." Thea said to me.

" I am frustrated with everything. Why was I even born in this world? I don't think it was needed. What an waste!!! Why did I have to born to bother my parents?!! I am just a burden to them. I felt disappointed with myself. I am such an mood spoiler to everyone. I wish I didn't ever born!!" I said and sighed deeply.

" Ssssssshhh!!!" Thea said and hugged me. " Don't think like that. He loves you. He just wants you to be the perfect person." She said.

" No one can be perfect. Then how can he expect me to be one when he knows how clumsy actually I am!! He must be joking saying that. I can't be perfect. I am just a completely stupid girl." I said.

" You are not stupid. You are just a bit jolly that doesn't mean that you are stupid." She said.

" You don't even have a idea how much of a stupid I am. If you knew you wouldn't say that to me. I know you are saying that just to make me feel a bit better but I can't feel better like this. I know he hates me to the end." I said. She sighed.

" Just forget it for now. I have something to give you." She said.

" What? Is that those sick letters from your bloody classmate?! If it is then you better not to give me that. Because if you give that to me then I swear I am going to burn you with that letter. Tell that sick guy that I am not even interested in him. He is just a sick person. He needs have treatments soon otherwise in a few years he will find himself in some of the mental asylum. So he better take my advice. And stop acting as his postman. You are also stupid. How can you agree with this sick thing?!!!" I asked her. She sighed deeply.

" Why do you have to jump to the bottom before you give anyone chance to speak?" She asked me.

" I was just saying because most of the time when you tell me you have something to give me it is that sick guy's letter." I said. " It's so irritating. How can you just take those letters from him to give me?!!! Are you mad? Stay away from him otherwise I will inform aunty that you got influence of a stupid guy." I warned her.

" You know you talk too much that too unnecessarily, right?" She asked me.

" So?! It's my wish, my voice, my tongue I am using to talk. You can't stop me from talking. Every person has freedom to talk their heart out. I am talking with my own voice. No one can stop me. Not even my own dad. So if you ever thought that I will be silent for long then you are totally stupid. I will never ever be silent. Cause I hate silence. It made me feel so alone. And I don't want to feel alone. It makes me crazy. I mean I am already crazy but it makes me crazier." I said and she sighed deeply.

" Alright. I don't have any problems with that. But you know what? It's not a letter from Ben. It's your birthday gift from your cousin Jordan. It reached yesterday but you were in your room didn't want anyone to disturb you so I couldn't give that to you. But here. Take your gift. Don't always jump to the bottom without listening to others." She said handing me over the gift and I smiled at once.

So little Dany remembered it was my birthday?! Good boy. God bless him. I couldn't wait for a single moment to see what he send for me this year. I quickly unwrapped the gift and I smiled widely. It was a photo frame with a photo. I smiled seeing that picture. I touched the picture and kissed it. That was the first time when I saw my little Dany after he was born. It was in the hospital. His mother my aunt was holding Dany and I was looking at him with those dreamy eyes of mine. I was only 6 then when he was born. I was very happy that I had a little brother. Dany's dad took this picture. All of these are memories now. I chuckled sadly remembering my aunt and uncle. I wanted to bring Dany here but his aunt was there and she wanted to take care of him. Now that Dany has grown up he will never ever come here. First of all he doesn't want to leave Melbourne where his parents are sleeping fore eternity and second of all he will not be able to live far away from Scarlett. His world is around her. Nothing is more important than her in his life. Not even me though he loves me a lot. I am happy that at least he got someone to make him happy all the time. I needed to thank Dany for this gift. I took out my phone and he picked up after 3 rings.

" Hello, Crissy." He said.

" Hey, Dany boy. How are you?" I asked him.

" I am good. What about you?" He asked.

" I am fine. Thanks for the gift. I really love it." I said and he chuckled.

" You are welcome. I am glad that you liked it." He said.

" From where did you get this picture?" I asked him.

" I found it in some old archives. It was in dad's cabinet which I found a few days back." He said.

" That's ok. I liked it so much." I said. " So, when are you going to pay me a visit?" I asked him.

" May be soon." He said.

" You are not sure?" I asked him.

" I am sure. I will be there in summer vacation. Scarlett will come too." He said and I chuckled.

" You will come because of Scarlett not for me, isn't it?" I asked him.

" No...I mean...not exactly like that." He said.

" Yes, it is." I said and chuckled. He sighed.

" Alright, I have some works to do. I will call you later. Love you. Take care." He said.

" Love you too. Bye." I said and he hung up. I chuckled.

" You didn't talk much today. Wow am I dreaming?" Thea asked and I chuckled.

" He has something to do. Otherwise I would talk to him for long. Isn't it Christmas Eve tomorrow?! We have to buy gifts. Did you forget about that?! Let's go girl." I said to her.

" But C, I have to get ready." She said and I nodded. I went to my room and saw Mary's diary. I thought for a second and made a decision. Then smiled. I may give Mary a special gift. I will do it by hook or crook.