Nevermind

Crystal's POV

" What are you thinking about?" Eugene asked me.

" It won't be right. I just can't show up there. It will nit be good." I said.

From past 20 minutes he was trying to convince me to go inside the office building of Kingsley and spend some time with my dad. Because he thinks it will help me to get close to my dad which is important in my life. It is. I agree but I don't think it is a good idea. Because my dad doesn't like me. I was lying when I told him that my dad also loves me which is not true. He thinks I am crazy and nothing but a stupid girl. But no matter what I don't hate my dad. It's not his fault I am really stupid and talkative as hell. If I show up there in the office it won't be good. Dad may get angry. So, I just don't want to show up there. I don't need my dad to love me but I want to get my parents together anyhow. Because that's the best option for them. But showing up in the office won't be a good idea.

" It will be right. Don't think too much. Go." He said.

" I am not going." I said. " Why should I do this? Dad doesn't like me anyways." I said.

" What?!" He asked weirdly.

" I mean he doesn't like anyone to disturb in his work. I meant that. He loves me. No wonder. No wonder." I said and mentally slapped myself hard. Can I be a bit less crazy!!!

No, you can't. My brain mocked at once.

" Oh, Just go. You will find out why I told you to go and one more thing no parents hate their own kid. You are his only daughter. He can never hate you. At least I believe that. " He said. I sighed.

" He doesn't hates me. But he doesn't like my weird talkative behavior. I am so stupid. This why he doesn't want me in the office. If I show up there he may be get angry and it won't be good for any of us. So, I am not going." I said stubbornly.

" Go!!" Mr. Cool said glaring at me. I rolled my eyes.

" I disown you. You are no more my friend. I hate you." I said to him and he chuckled.

" You are welcome. Go and meet him." He said. I sighed.

" Urrrghh!!! Why do I have to do it?! I have some other work and it's important. So, bye. See you I don't know when." I tried to walk pass him but he stopped me by holding my hand. He glared at me. " Calm down, Mr. Cool." I said.

" Go." He said.

" What if he is doing something very important?" I asked him.

" Nothing can be more important than you for him. Why do you think he will be angry?! Aren't you his real daughter? Or he adopted you?" He asked me and I looked at him weirdly.

" Not at all. I am not adopted. I am a real Kingsley. Why do you have to ask that to me?!" I asked getting irritated.

" Then go. Try to lessen the distance between you and your dad." He said. I sighed.

" Does it really matter?" I asked. "No matter what I do he will never like me. He has problem with everything that I do. My existence is his problem. So, I try to stay away from him. I try not to show him my face. It irritates him. I don't want that." I said.

" Just go. Come on." He said.

" You are irritating. I hate you." I said as I started to cross the road when I heard him chuckling.

I shook my head. I know going into the office will be a disaster. Still if Eugene says then let's try cause unlike me he is very intelligent person. So, I can follow his advice. It might help me. Who knows just may be.

As soon as I entered the office building people started to greet me. I nodded smilingly. I don't know the hell all the employees of the office likes me without any reason. I seldom come to the office to see my uncle when dad is not here. They always treats me like I am someone so special. I like their kind gestures though. There are still some people who doesn't get irritated with my craziness. I entered into the lift and found out that there were numerous people. I waited for my dad's floor. Once I got out of the lift I found Mr. Winkler there who was dad's secretary and a close friend.

" Hello, Mr. Winkler." I said.

" Oh, hey, Crystal." He said smilingly. " What brought you here in the office?" He asked me.

" I was walking pass the office so I thought to come and visit here. Literally for nothing. Just like that." I said and he chuckled.

" How are you doing these days?" He asked me. I sighed.

" Just studying and some social activities. That's it." I said.

" Oh. You left dancing?" He asked.

" Yeah. Left it." I said. I sighed.

" That's alright." He said. " How is your college going on?" He asked.

" A bit tiring these days." I said.

" You will be a great doctor in future." He said.

" Like my mom?" I asked.

" Yes, like Mrs. Kingsley." He said.

" Mrs. Kingsley? Isn't my mom a single lady?" I asked him. He looked at me shocked and I narrowed my eyes at him.

" What are you doing here in the office, Crystal?" I heard my dad. I turned and saw him coming towards us. I suddenly got an idea. Crazy evil idea.

" Hi, Dad. I was talking to Mr. Winkler. He addressed Mom as Mrs. Kingsley. She is not Mrs. Kingsley anymore, right? She is Ms. Portwalt. She I divorced, Mr. Winkler. Ask Dad." I said and Mr. Winkler looked at dad who gave him a cold stare. He just shook his head.

" What are you doing here, Crystal?" Dad asked again.

" I had a work nearby. So, I thought I should pay a visit to the office." I said. He raised his eyebrows.

" Is that so?" He asked me. I smiled innocently. But I was laughing evilly inside my brain.

" Not only for that but also I wanted to meet Mrs. Collins." I said. He narrowed his eyes.

" And why is that?" He asked me.

" Dad!!! Why do you want to know that?! And why are you so interested in my activities suddenly? You never even tried to know if I am alive or not." I said. He was taken aback for a moment but hold his cold expression again. " Alright, I want to meet her because I was searching for a groom for my mom like I told you yesterday. And Mrs. Collins can help me as she is an old friend of mom and you don't want to help me." I said. I could feel Mr. Winkler looking at me weirdly but I kept looking at my dad who was looking at me without any expressions. " I will go and meet her. Nevermind." I said and walked pass them.