Hidden

Crystal's POV

" You guys go home. I want to stay alone for awhile." I said to Thea and Torren.

" But Crissy.." Torren tried to tell something but I stopped him.

" Go, little one. I am fine. I just need to spend some time alone." I said to him.

" Crissy, you should go home with us. Otherwise Mom will be tensed." Thea tried to convince me.

" Tell her that I will be at home before dinner." I said.

" But.." I cut her as well.

" Just go, Thea. I need some time to think about everything." I said to her.

" It's not a safe place. At least come with us to the city then you can roam around we won't be tensed." Torren said.

" I will be just fine, guys. Go home. I will be back soon." I said.

" But it's better if we stay with you. This is a remote area, Crystal. You shouldn't be alone here. We will be afar away from you. But please let us be with you. It's better to be together than be alone." Torren said.

" Just go home you both. I don't need anyone to follow me." I said to him. " Don't even try to follow me secretly." I warned them. They sighed.

" Be careful. Take care. Keep your phone close you your reach so that you can reach it anytime you want that." Torren said.

I waited for them to get in the taxi and leave me alone for awhile. I started to walk the opposite direction that the taxi has left. It's a less crowded area. More like countryside. I kept walking as long as my eyes could reach. But soon my legs started to hurt. I sat down in front of a big field of wheat. It might be a big farm. I keep sitting there for awhile. I kept looking at the farm blankly.

I let myself feel the pain. I knew my parents has a reason to ignore me but they definitely love and care for me. I never complained that they don't love me but I had been complaining about their neglecting behavior towards me. None of them actually wanted to hurt me or themselves. I don't know what to feel now. The most killing part which was eating me from inside is about my unborn sibling. Was the baby a boy or girl?! Wouldn't it be great to have a sibling if he or she was alive?! Yes, I know it would be great. I pity myself now. I pity myself. How unlucky was I!!!

I hugged my knees and buried my face in my in my lap. I was just too much depressed now. I don't know what to do now. My brain was messed up. Completely awkward. I don't know actually how to handle this now. I was eager to know the truth and now it is really hurting me like hell. It was true when they said some secrets are better to keep a secret. If it comes out it will hurt you like hell which I was realizing now.

" I think I have told you not to roam around in a remote area like this." I was shocked as I heard a very familiar voice. As I turned I found him sitting beside me.

" What are you doing here?" I asked him.

" This was my question to ask you. What are you doing here in this area? Have you forgotten what happened that day?" He asked me irritatingly. I sighed and shook my head.

" I have asked you first what are you doing here?" I asked him.

" Is that important?" He asked me.

" Of course that is." I said.

" Leave it. Tell me why did you come here?" He asked me. I didn't say anything at first. "Crystal." He insisted me to answer his question.

" I am very upset. Can I be alone for awhile?" I asked him.

" No, you can't be alone here. Haven't you noticed that there is not much people here around? It's not safe here. Let's go. I will drop you at home." He said.

" I want to be alone. I am upset. I am tired of hiding my feelings. It hurts. You go home. I will manage myself." I said.

" What happened? Why are you upset suddenly? I didn't know that you can be upset. I have never seen you like this." He said. " If it can be shared then you can tell me." He said and I looked blankly at the wheat field.

" People says that some secrets are better to keep secret. I think they are right. If you come to know that then it will hurt you like hell. It will hurt you too badly to let you react on that. So, I think this is what happened with me. I came to know a secret which I shouldn't. At least I think that. I shouldn't have known this. It would be better then." I said.

" I didn't get you. What happened?" He asked.

" I came to know about the horrible part of my life. I can't handle it now. I shouldn't have tried to know this in the first place." I said.

" Tell me clearly what happened? I can't interpret your words." He said.

" I came to know the reason behind my parent's separation. This is hurting me like hell." I said. " I shouldn't have known that. I shouldn't have known that." I clutched my head.

" You should have known this." He said and I looked at him weirdly. " This is truth. And even if not today still you had to face it some other time. So, it's better if you have known this now. If not it could hurt you more." He said. I nodded and sat quietly there.

" I was trying to bring my parents together. But I don't know now if I should do this or not." I said.

" If you think this will make things right then do it." He said.

" I am confused. I don't know anything." I said totally depressed.

" You can tell me if you want. I won't judge you or your parents anyway." He said.

I looked at him for awhile. Then I don't know why I have told him the truth. May be that's because I trusted him so much to let him know about this. He listened to me very carefully didn't interrupt in between.

" This why I told you not to judge them. That day you were saying your dad hates you, like really?!" He asked me.

" I am already feeling horrible don't make it harder for me. Give me a solution if you can." I said to him and he sighed. " If you can suggest me to do something then tell me what to do."

" I think that's not the complete truth. There is something more. Something is missing." He said.

" What is missing?" I asked him.

" If I knew then I would definitely have told you. But I myself don't know that." He said. " I think you should carry on this. May be you come to know about the truth that's still hidden." He said and I nodded.

If there is something hidden I need to know that too it doesn't matter if it hurts me or not.