Best Gift Ever

Crystal's POV

" Where are we going, Mom?" I asked Mom as the car was going somewhere I don't know the road actually I am not very familiar with the roads of Naples.

The time I spend with my mom here is Naples I usually stay at home with Mom and have a good time with her. Sometimes we go for shopping and visit her friend's house. That's it. We didn't go far away before this. I actually liked the idea that we were going somewhere to spend time together. And it made me so happy at the fact that mom is at home 24/7. I love to be with her. And it feels better when she doesn't picks work over me.

" I told you it's surprise for you." She said.

" But you know how much I hate surprises. It gets me good." I said.

" It's just a few minutes to reach there so be patient." She said.

" I am not a patient person. You know that." I said. She chuckled. Suddenly I remembered something and I smiled evilly. I turned to Mom who was checking mails on her phone. "Mom?" I called her.

" Yes, little C." She said without looking at me.

" I think I have found a groom for you." I said smiling innocently. She stopped on her place for a second and then turned to me.

" I think I told you that I am not going get married again." She said.

" Momma C, little C thinks she has also explained everything to you last night." I said to her. She narrowed her eyes at me. " Ok, just meet him, ok? You don't have to marry him. Just go on a blind date. If you don't like him then I have more options for you. Please, Momma C, don't say no. Pwease!!!" I said in my babyish voice and I know that will work on her. Definitely will. She sighed defeated.

" Who is that guy?" She asked me.

" He is one of my professor. He is very nice. Wait. I will show you his picture." I said to her and picked out my phone from my pocket. I searched for Professor Ronald's picture. " Here have a look." I said and she looked for once then looked at me.

" He?" She asked.

" Yes, isn't he handsome?" I asked her.

" He was my classmate. So he is still roaming around alone? I knew no sane girl will be able to handle him." She said and I chuckled. I didn't know professor is my mom's classmate.

" Girls gets crush on him easily till now and you are talking like he is an alien." I said.

" Because he is one. How can girls be so stupid to have crush on him?!! Is he so strict?" She asked.

" Yeah. That makes him more hot according to the girls. I just like him as my professor. Nothing more." I said.

" See? These girls are really stupid. Don't take your dad at your college then these girls will want to be your step mom." She said. I chuckled evilly.

" Good idea, Mom. You are great Momma C. I will just take Dad to my college to find him a suitable bride as well after I get you married. He also needs to have someone who will take care of him, right?" I asked and she looked away.

" He does. You don't have to be worried about him. He can find out someone himself. After all there will many people who will willingly stuck with him. I sometimes pity him, you know? He has so many friends but none of them loves him truly. I don't have influence like him but at least I don't live in a fake life." She said.

" What do you mean, Mom?" I asked her.

" Nothing, Crystal. Literally nothing." She said and sighed. "Just don't leave him. There is no one but you who loves him truly. If you are not there then he will totally break down." She said.

" Why are you thinking about him when he doesn't think about you?" I asked her. She looked at me and smiled sadly.

" People sometime do things which has no reason, no meaning, no explanation. It's something like that. I don't know why I am doing that. May be because this is right and this is destinated by God." She said.

" Hurting yourself?" I asked her.

" I am not hurting myself, Crystal. He is your dad. He has right to have your custody." She said.

" You haven't ever asked about that." I said.

" This is the right decision that I could ever think about. Because if not then there will be various problem for Kingsley." She said.

" What do you mean by that, Mom?" I asked her.

" You will know some day. As for now I don't find it's necessary for you to know about this." She said.

" Alright. Let it go then. Tell me will you go on a date with Professor Ronald?" I asked Mom.

" Alright, I just can have a lunch with him as an old friend not like a real date. It's better." Mom said.

" Alright. If you don't like him then I have some other options. You don't have to worry." I said.

" I don't want to get married again, girl. How will I make you realize that?" She asked me.

" What did you say? I didn't hear anything." I said and she sighed.

Suddenly the car stopped. I looked outside of the window and found an unknown place definitely.

" Ma'am, we are here." The chauffeur informed.

" Thanks, Phillip." Mom said as he opened the door for her.

I came out and found we were in front of a bunch of buildings. I don't know why actually we were here. Is that mom's new office?! May be.

" What's this, Mom?" I asked her.

" Come with me." She hold my hand and we walked inside.

" Is this a hospital?" I asked her.

" Yeah, it is." She said.

" Oh my gosh!!! Holy rainbow!!" I said looking at the name and I know I swear weirdly but that too I inherited from my mom. Don't blame me.

Crystal Crest Hospital

It was on my name. Like really?!!

" Did you like your birthday gift?" She asked me.

" I loved it. You are the best, Momma C. Little C loves you beyond the universe." I said hugging her. She chuckled.

" Let's go inside." She said and we went inside.

I cut the ribbon and I had to have some words before the people was present there. If it was anything else then I would must embarrass myself but as it's my stuff I didn't do that bad. Later we had a tour of the hospital. Mom said the hospital will provide free treatment to the people who can't afford the treatment cost.

I told you my mom is the sweetest woman ever. I just love her. After all whose mom she is?!! She gave me the best gift ever. I just am so happy to have a mom like her. Now it's time to make her happy.