Horror

Crystal's POV

" Where are you going?" Thea asked me.

" Sophia has come with Max. He is going to talk to Mom. Let's go. Call Torren." I said to her.

" I will go and call him. You go downstairs." She said to me and ran to call Torren. I chuckled.

" Careful." I said to her.

" No worries. I will be." She said.

I went downstairs and saw my dad talking to Sophia and Max. I smiled widely.

" Hey, Max!!" I squealed. I am meeting him after a long time. It's been 2 or 3 years I think. He was out of country and seldom came home. I don't know why we call him Max when his name is Matthew. We should call him Matt but we call him Max. Weird. But there are a few people who keeps calling him Matt which he gets very irritated with.

" Hey, Crisscross." He said to me.

" How are you, Dude? Where did you get vanished suddenly?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" Had some works to do and recently shifted here. I can be your teacher soon. Don't call me dude in the class." He said in his usual cheery tone and I rolled my eyes.

" Duh!!!" I said.

" When are you joining?" I asked him.

" Very soon. In 2 or 3 months." He said.

" You have met Dad already but I had called you to meet my mom specially. I can trust you with her, Max. She is my universe for me. Please handle it very carefully. It's very critical." I said to him. " It's a request." I said to him. He smiled widely.

" Every Mom is special. Even if we give them the whole universe it will be less in comparison of their contribution in our life." Max said.

" So true." I said.

" Why did you call him to meet your mom?" Dad asked and I rolled my eyes.

" No, he is not those groom whom I have seen for Mom. Don't worry, Dad. He is a psychiatrist. I want him to meet Mom because I don't believe whatever rubbish they said about my mom. A woman like my mom who is made of love from head to toe can never ever kill her own child even if she lose all her senses. She would've killed herself than kill the child. I don't believe that my mom has even tried to do so. So, I want to be sure one thing that I have doubt about. I want to make sure if it's true or not." I said to him. He sighed deeply. I know losing an unborn child is not easy for the parents. My parents are so brave to face them.

" Dad, don't you want to find out those culprit who has killed your child? Don't you want that they suffer like they made you guys suffer all these years?! Don't you want them feel the pain they have given a mother killing the unborn baby in her womb?" I asked had and his facial expression changed at once. His fists clenched.

" I know you will kill them if you find them out but we want a peaceful solution which will happen slowly ruining their reputation a bit by bit. They will be totally ruined. Don't worry I will make them suffer that extend that they will pray for death. They will suffer the same way they hurt my mom and you." I said holding his hand. He nodded smiling a bit as he kissed on my forehead. I squealed a bit like a kid. He chuckled.

" Go, call your mom. She is in the room." He said and I nodded.

I ran to upstairs and reached their room. But I couldn't find my mom. Where is my Mamma C? She left me again?! No, no, no, please no.

" Mamma C!! Mamma C!!! Mamma C!!!" I called her out. I was about to cry when she came out from the washroom. I just hugged her tightly close to my heart. Feeling her close to me will bring that divine peace in me.

I know I was overreacting but you have to understand I have been living my whole life in fear of losing her. People who have their mom always with them can't understand this pain I keep feeling.

I took Mom downstairs to talk with Max. I hope he can say something hopeful that lead me towards the success. I was listening to them suddenly Sophia sat next to me.

" I went to the hospital yesterday and met Ella. She is doing better now. May be she will go back home soon." She said.

" That's a really great news." I said to her.

" Yeah, it is. I met Eugene's best friend Tristan in the hospital." She said.

" Oh, really?! I thought he has gone to Venice with Eugene." I said.

" But Eugene was with him." She said and I looked at her weirdly.

" Really?!" I asked her.

" Yes." She said.

" Oh, may be then he has come back and want to give me a surprise." I said. I didn't want her to know about it.

" Yeah, may be." She said and sat beside Thea again. I took my phone and texted him.

Me : Where are you?

Mr. Cool : Why?

Me : Milan or Venice?

Mr. Cool : Milan.

Me : When have you reached?

Mr. Cool : Why are you asking that?

Me : Today or yesterday?

Mr. Cool : Did you see me in the hospital?

Me : Sophia did.

Mr. Cool : I can explain.

Me : I don't need an explanation. Don't contact me again.

Mr. Cool : Let me explain if you dare to shut me you don't like what I will do to you.

Me : Then let's see what you can do to me.

I said and blocked his number. I hate the fact that he was lying to me. My my heart kept cursing me for doing that. I ignored it my suddenly my heart started to cry for him. I tried to calm myself but I couldn't. I kept ignoring it but it was too much to handle.

I directly went to my room when Sophia and Max left. As soon as I locked my door I got shock seeing him there.

" Hi, Crazy girl. Did you like the surprise?" He asked me coldly.

" What the Holly muffins this is!!!" I asked and he reached me.

" Didn't I tell you that you won't like it?" He said and I gulped in horror.