Blissful

Crystal's POV

" What happened to uncle suddenly?" Thea asked me. I was also shocked about his sudden rage. He suddenly acted too much.

" Are you ok?" Aunty asked.

" Yes, I am fine." I said.

" Georgia, Henry!!" Uncle called them. " Set the tree again."

" What happened?" I saw Rebecca coming downstairs. I saw aunty cursing under her breath.

" Nothing." Torren said.

" I heard Benedict's angry voice." She said.

" Bryan, go check where is your brother and check if he is ok." Aunty said to uncle. He nodded and left.

" I will check Joseph." I said and ran after him. " Joseph!!" I called him.

" Ma'am, you need anything?" He asked me.

" You don't have to leave. Just don't show up in front of Dad, okay?" I said.

" Thank you, ma'am." He said. I nodded. I was coming back and he called me from back. " Ma'am." He said and I stopped.

" Yes, you need anything?" I asked him.

" Ma'am, your dad loves you so much." He said.

" My dad?" I said and he nodded. "Loves me?" I asked. He nodded again. " From where did you get this weird and awkward concept about us?" I asked him.

" Ma'am, it shows on his face. You are so lucky to have a parent like him." He said. I sighed and nodded slightly.

If only you knew, Joseph. If only you knew.

" Ok, Joseph. Go and prepare the dinner." I said and he left nodding his head. I came back to the living room. I wish what Joseph said was true!!!

I saw everyone there. I sat quietly and thought for a second. Why do my parents have to be like this. Why do they hates each other so much?! Is there anything that I don't know? There must be a specific reason. No one hates each other without any reason. If I come to know about that one reason I may help them. But who can help me to know this?! My uncle and Aunt will never ever help me that's for sure. Because I have asked them already several times but they told me that they have promised someone that they won't tell me. But I don't know why won't someone want me to know about this?! I have rights to know. Don't you think so?!

I feel frustrated that why the hell everyone in this damn world wants to keep my parents away from each other?! But I Crystal Kingsley, I swear on my life that I will one day reunite them and I will make my dream about a happy family comes true. Sooner rather than later. I will make it happen no matter what happens. I will make their love revive again. I will do it. Why the hell did I wait for all those years?! I should have tried hard. We would be a happy family then. Even I would have some siblings of my own. I don't regret about siblings because I have 3 amazing cousins who loves me a lot. But still may be I would have siblings then.

But no worries. I need to reunite my family. I need to tie my stubborn parents together. No matter what they can't run away from each other now.

Captain C comes across. So no worries. Mom and Dad get ready because C is tying you both together forever again. We can't come out of C's tricks. Because, east or west C is the best. I smiled my own and patted my should. Captain C is in mission. Be alert people. Nothing can stop C now. Because C is up to fulfill her most precious dream. God, please help C.  Please, one last time.

" Kiki!!" I heard Torren.

" Huh!!? What happened?" I asked him.

" The gifts haven't still arrived." He said.

" Which gifts?" I asked.

" Those which ordered them to send." He said. Hasn't reached yet?! Strange!!

" Alright. I will go and check. No worries. You complete the decorations." I said.

" But.." he was saying but I stopped him and looked around. " One more thing. You and Thea keep an eye on Rebecca. Do anything and make her stay away from my Dad until I come back, okay?" I asked and he smirked.

" No worries, Cap C. Your comrades are here. They won't let you down. She won't even step on his shadow." He said.

" Good, comrade. Captain C happy and proud that she brought you up with the best manners. One day you will make me proud of yourself, comrade. God bless you." I said and stood up. He chuckled.

" Take Cameron with you. Don't go alone." He said. I just nodded and stood up.

" Keep your eyes open and inform comrade Thea." I said and he chuckled.

" Yes, Cap." He said saluting me. I patted his shoulder.

" Make me proud of yourself. If you work hard on this then I will help you to get the higher rank than comrade Thea. I hope you will want that." I said and he rolled his eyes.

" Just come back soon. I will keep an eye on the witch." He said.

" Remember, east or west.." I stopped so that he can continue.

" C is the best." He completed.

" Good kid. Bye. I am coming back in an hour." I said and walked out of the house.

Though I told Torren that I will take someone with me but I felt it's completely unnecessary. It's 6:30 only. I can go and come back home before it's 8. So, I actually don't have to take any of the guards with me. If I am late then I might call them to pick me up. It won't be a problem. I called a taxi and I reached the same shopping mall I came a few hours back. How irresponsible those staffs are!!! I wanted to teach them a good lesson for doing that awkward thing. How can they not send the gifts by now?!! Those should've reached long back but it seems like they has forgotten to send our gifts. I will see you now.

" Crystal!!" I heard a familiar voice and turned to see Eugene. I smiled widely and ran to him.

" Hey!!! Merry Christmas. How are you? Long time since I have seen you last. How is everyone at home?" I asked him. He sighed.

" It's been only one day since we have met last." He said.

" Exactly 24 hours that means 1440 minutes and 86400 seconds. It's a long time. Isn't it? Can you count them on fingers?! You can't that means it's a long time." I said. He shook his head.

" Why are you here at this time? Shouldn't you be at home now?" He asked me.

" I can ask the same to you. You know?" I asked tugging myself with him as we started to walk because the mall was crowded enough to walk together without getting separate.

" I have come to buy a gift for my cousin. She is here. I didn't know she is coming. So I couldn't buy a gift for her before." He said.

" Oh, ok. Do you need any help?" I asked him. " I am very good at choosing gifts for people. No one can dislike my gifts. Because east or west C is the best."

" May be. Let's see." He said chuckling.

" I am serious." I said.

" Wow!! You can finish in one sentence?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes.

" I can do many things which you don't know." I said. He nodded smilingly. A smile that create a blissful aura around.