No Need

Crystal's POV

" Hell with that bitcheck." Torren said.

" Bitcheck?!!!"  Thea asked him.

" Mom asked me not to curse. So I can't say that word." He said. Mama's boy!!

" Which word?" Thea asked. " Bi*ch?" She asked.

" Ssssssshhh!!! Mom will hear." He said.

" Mom, won't. She is in the kitchen. I don't think she has that sharp ears." Thea said.

" Still stop cursing." Torren said.

" Mom didn't tell me to stop cursing. So I can actually curse as much as I want to. So, I might start from bi*ch to the f word?" She asked and he glared at her.

" Die." He said.

" Kids, stop. Just help me. I need to kick that witch out of my house anyhow. Her present is eating my brain. I hate her from the bottom of my heart. I can't go to Naples the day after tomorrow if she is still staying here cause I don't trust her with my dad. She can do anything. I just want her to leave before I go to Naples. Cause, mom is waiting there for me. I can't disappoint her. So, I need find out a plan to get her kicked out before I go to Naples." I said.

" Don't worry. We will do something to kick her out from our mansion by tomorrow." Thea said.

" Very good, comrade. I am proud of myself that I raised you like this. And it's not a big deal cause east or west C is the best." I said and she chuckled.

" What is the plan now? What will we do?" Torren asked me.

" Still don't know. May be I try to do something which can make it easier for us to get things done silently." I said.

" What do you mean?" Thea asked.

" I mean something which will make things easier and the blame also won't be on us." I said.

" Do you have any idea what can happen if your dad comes to know that?" Thea asked me.

" I don't care if he comes to know about that. Who cares if he knows or not? He just won't kick me out of the house and that's enough for me. I will be here and she can't be here for eternity. She has to leave but I want to make it faster. The sooner the better. Because if my mom is not here then I don't want anyone outsider to be here as well." I said.

" What are you going to do?" Torren asked me.

" I am going to do something which will make her go away from here by tomorrow." I said.

" We heard it once. But what is the plan?" She asked me.

" I am still thinking about it. What about getting hurt and put the blame on her?" I asked them.

" No way. You are not going to get hurt. Are you crazy girl?" Thea asked me.

" Of course I am. Didn't you get it in 19 years of your life?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes.

" No one is going to get hurt. It's just a drama. You know. We are going to be evil today. We are just going to put the blame on me. Then aunty will get angry and she will fight with her and then she has to leave. Because she would be having another choice. Then we be having a Merry Christmas and happy New year." I said very excitedly. " Listen you guys will bring her in the garden anyhow and then I will act like it's her fault that I have fallen down and got hurt. Then you Thea will go and bring aunty there. Then there will be the real drama. I will try to save Rebecca but you guys keep framing her and shout at her. This how aunty will understand that Rebecca is in fault cause she knows how much of a good girl I am. Can I frame someone with a false accuse?" I asked them with an innocent expression. They rolled their eyes.

" Then what are you going to do this time?" Torren asked me.

" This is for a good reason, Comrade. Do you want to see Rebecca as your aunt here at our home?" I asked him and he twisted his lips. " See, I also don't want her to be my step mom. My dad belongs to my mom. They meant to be together. Even if they hate each other but they need each other just to make sure that they are taking out their frustration on each other." I said.

" That's true." Thea said.

" So we are going to make our plan successful after we have dinner. Be ready, comrades of C. Captain C is on the mission. Let's make it happen. You started Rebecca. You shouldn't have dared to mess with Captain C. Cause east or west C is the best. So you have to admit your defeat. No one can tackle C." I said proudly. They laughed. I joined them. We heard a knock on the door.

" Come in." Thea said. We found Joseph.

" Yes, Joseph?" I asked him.

" Ma'am, dinner has served you guys should join. Everyone is downstairs waiting for you all." He said.

" Alright, Joseph. You go. We will be there." Torren said and he left. I nodded.

We went downstairs and I found Rebecca sat exactly on the chair next to the one where my dad always sits. I didn't think much I just sat on my dad's chair and smiled at her.

" Why are you sitting here?" She asked me.

" Why am I sitting where?" I asked her.

" In this chair?" She asked me.

" Because this is my home and I can sit anywhere I want to. It's my dad's chair. I know. But you should know what's my dad's is mine too. This is why this house and obviously this chair also belongs to me. Dad can sit with Torren. It won't change anything." I said and her expression changed. She tried to glare at me but I ignored her.

When my dad came he acted like it's very normal for him to sit there on my chair and me on his chair. I chuckled in my mind. Not bad. C wins here.

" Rebecca." Dad called her.

" Yes?" She answered. What does dad want to say to her. I looked at him sharply.

" Your brother called and asked for you. He wants you to go home tomorrow. He has something important to discuss with you. I informed you. Rest you know better what you should do." Dad said.

" Alright. I should go then." She said.

I don't know whether I should be happy or not but I felt the evil inside me was laughing out loud. I chuckled as well. That's great when I no need to do anything.

TJL#19# Tale Of A Lonely Princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें