Success

Crystal's POV

" So this is the publishing house. You need to talk to the chief executive of the company. He can help you. His name is Bentham Sprouse."  Kevin said.

" Thanks, Kevin. I owe you for this. I will give you a treat later. You can go now. I will manage. Don't worry. C is on the battlefield. Comrade Thea!!! Follow me." I said to Thea.

" Don't forget you have to give me a treat later." Kevin said.

" Sure thing." I said. " Don't worry about that. Take care. Merry Christmas!! Wish your mother on the behalf of me. Bye!!! See you in the college next week." I said dragging Thea with me.

" Do you think they will agreed with us?" Thea asked me.

" This is so ridiculous for you to ask, officer. You disappointed me. How can you ask that to me? Did C ever back off from any mission before?" I asked.

" What about killing Ben?" She asked.

" Umm... That's just has postponed. We are not back off from that mission. We will definitely work on that later. Don't worry. We will definitely work on it. But as for now we have to work on this. Come on. Follow me, comrade. Let's go." I said pulling her with me inside the office.

As soon as we entered the office we found a group of busy people here and there. There must be something important today. May be some book launching. Everyone was quite busy. I tried to find out someone who could possibly help us. But everyone was hell busy to even hear us. I thought for a second.

" These people are not going to help us. They are so busy." Thea said.

" I can see that. If they can't then we will help ourselves. We are comrades. We don't look for other people to help us. Let's go." I said to her.

" Wait!!" She stopped me.

" What happened? We have to finish this today. Otherwise we have to come back next week. I don't want to come next week back because next week I am hell busy. Besides it's new year and I have to go to see Mom. So it will be late but I want to do it as soon as it possible. I just want to give Mary the best gift ever. I couldn't help her when she was alive. At least I want to do it now." I said.

" You helped her enough. You couldn't do more than that, Kiki. It's not your fault. You did as much as you could. What more could you do? She was in her last stage." She replied. I sighed.

" I wish I could help her. But I promise I will try to help people out there who are suffering from this curse once I am graduated. I will try to find out the remedy. At least for Mary. I will do it. I couldn't save her but I will try to help the people out there like her." I said and she smiled.

" Yes, you will be able to do it in future. You will be a great doctor. I have my trust on you." She said. I smiled.

" Let's go, find out the chief executive here. We need to talk to him for this. I just hope he can understand us and let us publish Mary's diary from their publishing company." I said pulling her with me.

" We need to find that person out at first." Thea said. " Let me see." She said and dragged me with herself.

I kept looking around the office. There were a lot of busy people around. Hmm, this must be very famous company with a lot of people working here. I wonder how much they make from this publishing house. Screw it. Focus, C. Focus. You have to concentrate on the reason you are here.

" Excuse me, can you please tell us where can we find, Mr. Sprouse? It's urgent." Thea asked someone.

I saw a tall guy with jet black hair. He looked at us sharply for a moment then gave us a smile. We tried to smile back.

" Why do you want to meet him if I could know that? Are you both paparazzi?" He asked.

" No, no, no,no. We are not paparazzi. Look we don't even have any camera with us. We are just students. We wanted to meet Mr. Sprouse for a very special reason that we can only tell him. If you could take us to him." I said.

" Actually there are some most awaiting book's launching event this evening. So, I don't think he is free today. Do you guys have any appointment?" He asked me.

" Umm .. no." Thea said.

" Then I am afraid that you guys can't meet him today. Cause he is already busy and you guys don't have any appointment. I don't think it's possible to meet him today." He said.

" Please, please take us to him. I promise we won't take much of his time. It's just 5 minutes. Can you please give us 5 minutes? We will finish in just 5 minutes. If not then you can kick us out pf here but please let us meet him today. We have to meet him today." I said. He sighed.

" Just 5 minutes?" He asked.

" Promise. We won't take longer. It will be done in just 5 minutes." I said.

" Alright, follow me." He said and took us to Mr. Sprouse's cabin. " I am David Petenver." He said. We said our name. It's better to keep a good relationship with.

It was at the last end of office. He knocked on the door 3 times. We waited for the reply.

" Come in." We heard a cold voice.

" Go in, Please." He said and he came inside after us.

" Sir, they wanted to meet you." David said to his boss who was already wearing an boring expression.

" Have a seat, please." The boss said. " How may I help you?" He asked us.

" Umm... I... I mean we wanted to publish a book. I mean not exactly a book but it's all about real story of a little girl who died of cancer a few days back." I explained.

" And why do you think that book has to be published?" He asked me.

" Cause people really need to know how did she fight with everything and won it." I said.

" I don't think this should come out from here." He was saying but his phone started to ring. He went to pick it us. We waited for him to come back. He came back to us.

" Leave the draft here. I will check and let you know." He said and I smiled widely.

" Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." I squealed.

Success!!! I smiled widely.