Fiancée

Crystal's POV

" Where are we going?" I asked Eugene again but he chose to ignore me like earlier. I glared at him which didn't work on him. He kept driving quietly as nothing is effecting him.

" Are you kidnapping me? Excuse me, it's a crime. You can't kidnap like this in daylight. Besides, my cousin is also a witness of this act of yours. If I don't go back home before dinner she will inform the cops and you will be in trouble." I said to him.

" Shut up." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I won't. Take me home. I don't want to go anywhere with you. You are scaring me." I said to him.

" You should be scared." He said to me.

" And why is that? Am I a criminal? Why will I be scared of you? I am not at all scared of you." I asked. He didn't say anything. I gritted. I was totally irritated by his behavior now.

First of all, he has dragged me out of the café without letting me give an explanation and now he his kidnapping me and taking me God knows where. I hope he doesn't lose his coolness. Because if he does then it won't be good for me.

" Why are you silent now?" I asked him. " I hate silent. It disgusts me. I can't sit silently. Did you hear me?" I asked him.

" Learn to be quiet. Being a talking machine won't help you." He said to me.

" I won't stop talking. If you have any problem just close your ears. Don't listen to me. I haven't forced you to listen to me now, did I?" I asked him.

" Can you keep quiet for 2 minutes?" He asked me. But the answer was simple.

" No." I said.

" I was stupid for asking this question." He said.

" Yes, I agree." I said and he glared at me.

" Why are you glaring at me? What have I done?" I asked him.

" What have you done!?? Wow!!! Very good question. Why don't you think it yourself until we reach our destination? You will surely get the answer. After all you are not that stupid." He said to me coldly.

" Hey!!! Don't call me stupid." I said to him.

" Then what should I call you? If people acts awkwardly then they are obviously stupid. Are you from Mars?" He asked me. I sighed.

" No, if I was from Mars then you would never ever meet me. Because you can't live in Mars. It's not that suitable for living. You wouldn't be able to survive there. Like that the Martians must not be able to live here on the earth. Because earth might not be suitable for them. So, I would also not be able to survive here in the earth. This is how we would never meet each other." I said. He sighed deeply.

" Stop using your brain in stupid thinking." He said.

" Hey!!! That was logical enough. You are not enough smart to understand. How will you be enough smart after all you are not Cap C. Because, east or west C is the best. No one can defeat C. Where everyone ends, C starts from there. She is way too clever.  You can't be as clever as her. So, it's better if you keep quiet and listen to C. She knows how to handle things" I said. 

" I didn't know that. Thanks for your kind informations. Now shut your mouth and keep quiet. Don't make me shut you up." He said.

" You can't shut me up. It's my own mouth, own lips and own voice that I am using to talk. You can't own them." I said to him.

" Are you sure?" He asked me.

" Of course." I said.

" Have forgotten what happened yesterday? Do you want me to seal your lips?! I would love to do that though." He said and I shook my head. I pressed my lips together and covered them with my palms. He looked at me took a glance and chuckled. " Hmm, good." He said and I glared at him which didn't work on him like before. I sighed deeply. I don't know why can't I be angry with him.

" I want to be very angry with you but weirdly I can't." I admitted it.

" Then try to be angry until we reach there." He said.

" I hate you." I said.

" No, you don't." He said.

" Obviously I do, Mr. Roberts." I said.

" Are you sure?" He asked me.

" Yes, I am. 100 and 1% sure." I said to him.

" Alright. We will see then." He said and I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly the car stopped and I found we were some of a hilly area outside of Milan definitely. I have never ever come here before. But I have to say this place was awesome. I jumped down from the car before Eugene could come out. I leaned my back on the car. I didn't know that there is such a beautiful place near Milan itself. It was very beautiful view from here as there were a beautiful lake just in front of the hills and there were a beautiful village like residential area there. It's really a heaven like place to live. I envy whoever live here in this peaceful place. So peaceful that you can hear your soul pleading to be here not to leave ever.

" I will buy a house here and live forever." I said.

" You liked it that much?" He asked me.

" You didn't?" I asked him back.

" I do." He said.

" Hmm...Better. But why did you bring me here?" I asked him.

" Who was that guy in the café with you?" He asked me.

" Does it even matter?" I asked him.

" Yes, it does." He said.

" He was my boyfriend. Now what?" I asked him. He raised one of his eyebrows.

" Does he know that you kissed me back yesterday?" He asked smirking at me as if he knew everything.

" Yes, he does." I said.

" And you want me to believe that?" He asked me. I shrugged.

" It's on you. What can I do if you don't trust me?" I asked him.

" You are a bad actress. Stop acting." He said and I sighed.

" What if he is my boyfriend for real? What if I start to date him?" I asked him.

" Alright, play time is over. From now onwards you are my fiancée." He said and my eyes widened.

" You haven't propose. I didn't accept. So how can that work?" I asked him. He smiled a bit and removed his pendant which I have never seen before that he was wearing it.

" Like this." He said and made me wear his pendant.

I touched the pendant which was hanging on my chest now. It was a bit complicated but beautiful. It was like a sword but it also looked like a treed and from the other angle it looks like an anchor and it looks like a phoenix also. I don't know actually what does that mean. 

" My mom gave it to me when I was 8. Keep it protected. It means a lot to me." He said and I nodded.

" What does it mean?" I asked him carefully looking at the pendant to find out the hidden meaning of this beautiful but confusing thing.

" It's means that as the eldest son of her I have many responsibilities towards my family. To love them, protect them, support them at any cost." He said.

" Your mom is cool." I said..

" I agree with that." He said. I laughed and he joined me wholeheartedly.