Goodnight Kiss

Crystal's POV

I looked at him weirdly for awhile. He is awkwardly confusing.

" What do you mean?" I asked him.

" What do I mean?! Like really?" He asked me looking at me weirdly.

" I didn't get you. This why I was asking." I said.

" Nothing. Go, there's Kingsley mansion." He said.

" What do you mean by nothing?!! You freaking stole my first kiss. I will sue you." I said to him.

" Was it your first kiss for real? Good then." He said.

" It wasn't your first kiss?" I asked him. He raised one of his eyebrows.

" Why do you want to know that?" He asked me.

A part of me wanted to kill all the girls he has kissed before for a weird reason.

" Forget it. I don't want to know that." I said.

" No girl ever messed up my brain like this." He said.

" Now what does that mean?" I asked him.

" Nothing. Leave it. You go. I will be going as well." He said.

" I want to know the truth." I said stopping him from going.

" Which truth?" He asked me.

" Why did you kiss me?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes." Tell me now. Don't make me confused. I thought you are my friend. Don't take advantage of my friendship." I said.

" How did I took advantage of your friendship?" He asked me coldly.

" You kissed me." I said. " You stole my first kiss. It's crime." I glared at him.

" Really?! Then why didn't you stop me? You should have slapped me hard across my face." He said and I touched my cheek then sighed. " You didn't stop me. In fact you kissed me back. Now weren't you taking advantage of my friendship here? How will you explain this now?" He asked me taking step towards me.

" I.. I.. errrrr..." I was taking steps back but I stopped as I felt I was trapped in between him and the wall. I stopped at once.

" What I... I... Answer me now. Didn't you take advantage of me?" He asked.

" But you did it first." I said.

" Yes, I did it first because I wasn't thinking like you." He said.

" You stole my first kiss." I said.

" It was destinated to be mine." He said.

" It was destinated to be my husband's. You spoiled that." I said. He rolled his eyes.

" Go home, Crystal. I am not willing to listen to these weird accusing of yours in the middle of the street at this hour. We can settle this later." He said and tried to leave.

" We are going to settle this right now at this hour. I am not going to let you leave until you explain everything." I said to him.

" Alright, what do you want me to do?" He asked me.

" I want to know the reason, why did you kiss me. The true reason." I said.

" I have told you already." He said.

" You didn't." I said.

" I did but you didn't get it. It's not my fault." He said.

" It's your fault only." I argued and he chuckled. I glared at him which didn't work on him.

" Go home, Crystal. Think about it. You will get an idea." He said.

" No, you will explain it." I said.

" Not today." He said.

" Right now." I said stubbornly.

" Don't be so stubborn." He said.

" I already am." I said to him.

" Don't push me to take out my stubborn self then you will regret it." He said.

" Are you threatening me?" I asked him. He chuckled.

" What if I say yes?" He asked me.

" How can you threaten me standing on my own ground?" I asked him.

" I can. Because I am Eugene Roberts." He said.

" You can't." I said.

" But I already did it. What about that?" He asked me.

" I think you are mad." I said and he laughed.

" Of course, I am. If I wouldn't be a mad then I wouldn't be with you." He said.

" Now what do you mean by that? You mean I am mad as well?" I asked him glaring at him.

I mean I know I am crazy but he doesn't have to say that on my face. I don't know why he has to be like that.

" Do you have any doubt on that?" He asked me.

" I really hate you now." I said.

" No, you don't." He said.

" Don't be so sure." I said.

My heart was crazily screaming at me to accept the fact he was saying. I can't hate him for a weird reason my stupid heart was stupid enough to not listening to me but listening to him. I was hating my heart that moment. Freaking traitor!!!

" I am sure, Crystal. You need to convince yourself. I am confident enough about what I have said. If you are still confused about me. I don't say anything without having a clue. You may know that now." He said.

" I am sure that I hate you. I am 100 and 1% sure that I ha -" I couldn't complete as he pushed me to the wall and kissed me passionately. I really didn't want to response that kiss I wanted to resist. But my traitor stupid heart didn't listen a bit of me. It listened to him. Freaking hate this organ. Why is this even beating. If he own that then the beats should also be his.

You and your crazy thinking. Shut up and kiss him back. My brain said and I being the stupid me decided to listen to my heart which was already stupid. Awhile later when he broke the kisd I found myself panting hard to catch my breath. I was dying.

" Don't eat your words tomorrow." He said to me giving me one of his beautiful smile that hokd my heart and melted it at once. I was quite confused to think what to do. " Go home. Don't stand here like that. I am going. Goodnight." He said and started to walk away but suddenly turned back and walked towards me. I looked at him weirdly. " I forget one thing." He said.

" What?" I asked and he kissed on my cheek.

" A goodnight kiss." He said and pecked on my lips then walked away disappearing in the darkness leaving me completely shocked.