May Be Wrong

Crystal's POV

" Who was that crazy guy?" The new guy asked me as soon as we left the place.

" I thought he is my best friend." I said.

" Oh, eventually he was not." He said. " I see." He said.

" But who are you?" I asked him.

" Is that very important to know?" He asked me. He talks like Eugene.

" Yes, it is." I said.

" Why is that very important to know? You may have some explanation." He said.

" Of course I do. C have explanation for everything. Because east or west C is the best. So, she has explanation for every single thing." I said. " First of all I don't know you. I shouldn't talk to you in the first place. Who knows you may be a kidnapper or a terrorist. Not impossible. It is not written on people's face. So, I can't guarantee if you are a good guy or not. Who knows you may be here to kidnap me and Sophia to ask a big ransom from our family." I said and he chuckled.

" So, Eugene was right about you." He said.

" You know him?!" I asked him weirdly.

" He might supposed to be my best friend." He said and my eyes widened.

" He is your best friend?" I asked him.

" Yes, he is. My name is Tristan Campbell. You can call me Tris." He said.

" I am Crystal Kingsley. I bet you know that because you know me already." I said not knowing how to react. " And this is Sophia Clemson. My friend." I said.

" Yeah, Eugene told me everything about you. He was right about you anyways." He said.

" What has he said about me?" I asked him.

" You better ask him." He told me.

" Why can't you tell me that?" I asked him.

" Because it's his place to tell you not me. But may be we can have a coffee together. I heard you are very fond of coffee specially espresso? May be I can treat you this time. Next time you can get the chance. What do you say?" He asked me.

" Are you sure that you are Eugene's best friend?" I asked him.

" Why so?" He chuckled.

" Because you are very jolly and easy going guy and your friend is way too serious. This why I got confused." I said.

" You are very wrong about him. He is also a stupid like me for real. He keeps that for the world." He said.

" Seriously?" I asked him. He chuckled.

" It's his nature. You have to understand not everyone are the same." He said.

" They are not." I said.

" So, do you guys agree to go out for a coffee with me?" He asked.

" Yeah, sure." I said.

" Sophia, do you have any problem?" I asked.

" I don't have anything to do. I can go with you guys." He said.

" That's great then. Come with me." I said.

" Besides I don't want to be attacked by that crazy Kevin again. You better block him from everything. I mean everything. Kick him out of your life." Sophia said.

" I thought he is a good guy." I said.

" If you open your eyes to see the world there will be many people who will willingly be your friend. But you can't guarantee how many of them are for real and how many are not." He said and I nodded.

" I have never seen you here before even not with Eugene. Were you out of country these days?" I asked Tris. He chuckled.

" Yeah, you can say that. I don't live here actually. I live in Melbourne." He said.

" Oh, really? That's great. My cousin also lives in Melbourne. I went there twice to visit him a few years back." I said to him.

" That's it? You should go more frequently." He said.

" I want to go but my dad doesn't like me to go out of Milan. So, I tell him to visit me once in a year." I said.

" Oh, that's great. Where does he live?" He asked me.

" He lives in Toorak." I said.

" Really? I live in Toorak as well. What a coincidence!!!" He said.

" Oh, that's great. My cousins name is Jordan. Jordan Winsdor just in case you meet him some day." I said and he looked at me weirdly.

" Jordan Winsdor, right?" He asked me.

" Yes. A few years back his parents has died in an accident. He lives with his aunt. Her name is Edna Williams. Do you know her?" I asked him.

" Edna is the principal of a school nearby, right?" He asked me.

" How do you know that?" I asked him.

" Cause they live the house across ours. This why I know them. The weirdest kid ever Jordan the roboticist." He said.

" Hey!! He is not at all weird. He is talented." I said to him glaring at him.

" I know but he is weirdly and awkwardly talented which is dangerous." He said which I failed to acknowledge. How can talent be dangerous!!!

" Hey!!! Wait a minute. The house across Dany's is Scarlett's house. Are you kidding me? Who are you?!  Are you trying to kidnap us?! Run, Sophia, run." I was about to run but he stopped me saying something I wasn't at all expecting.

" Scarlett is my niece." He said irritatingly. " If you don't trust me then you can call Jordan and ask him." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

" Alright. I trust you. But I didn't know that Scarlett has an uncle named Tristan." She said and he rolled his eyes.

" You don't know her family. You just know her as Jordan's best friend this why you don't know." He said and he was right.

" Yeah, I have never asked Dany." He said.

" Ask him today. He will tell you." He said. I nodded.

" Tell me one thing." I said to him.

" Yeah?" He replied.

" Why did you come to see me?" I asked him.

" Just to be introduced with you. I heard a lot about you from Eugene. So, I couldn't hold back my urge to see you. After all he is my best friend. It's my responsibility to take care of anything related with him." He said.

" How can I be related with him?" I asked him.

" May be because you are very special." He said.

" We are just friends. Nothing special." I said.

" May be you are wrong about whatever you think about me." He said to make me more confused.