Silent Storm

Crystal's POV

" Where are we going?" Elyssa asked me.

" Going to invite all of my friends in my parents wedding. I need to send them invitation cards." I said to her.

" You could simply send them by someone." She said.

" They are very special. I can't send by someone else. I want to invite them personally." I said and she nodded.

" Are they your college friends?" She asked me.

" No. They are just my good friends. You will see." I said.

" They must be very dear to you, right?" She asked me.

" Yes, very much. They are very special." I said.

" I can understand." She said.

" But I don't understand why suddenly you want to come with me when everyone is at home handling other stuffs." I said to her.

" I want to come because Bro told me to keep an eye on you. If anything goes wrong then to inform him instantly. So, here I am. Queen Elsa of Arendelle with you for your protection. If anyone attack us then I will just freeze them on the spot. I am with you. Don't fear." She said and I chuckled.

" Of course. I will not fear." I said to her. She chuckled.

" I heard from Bro that you are so brave I mean you don't fear of anything. Is it true that there is nothing which can scare you?" She asked me.

" Unfortunately yes." I said to her. She chuckled.

" You are cool." She said.

" Your brother is cool not me." I said to her.

" He is boring. But you are cool." She said excitedly.

" Boring?!! He is perfect." I said.

" This is why he is boring. He is too perfect. If you don't do mistakes your life won't be enjoyable. But I am not complaining about him. He is the best brother in the world. I don't say one in a million because he stands alone in this raw." She said and I chuckled.

" Your brother loves you and Ed more than anything else in the world. Never ever break his trust then he won't be able to tolerate that." I said to her.

" No, never. I will never ever do that. I also love him more than anything else in the world." She said and I patted her head.

" God bless you." I said.

" You know you are just perfect for Bro." She asked me. I chuckled at this.

" I am way to messed still?" I asked her.

" Doesn't matter. You are just perfect for him." She whined and I chuckled.

" Ok. I agree with you." I said and she smiled widely.

" I knew you will agree with me. Because I am Queen Elsa of Arendelle." She said and spread her hand to shoot ice storm which unfortunately never appeared. I chuckled. This girl was crazier than me.

" Let's go. We are getting late." I told her.

" Oh, yes. Aren't we going to take our car with us?" She asked me.

" No, we are going to walk." I said to her. She looked at me weirdly.

" Really?" She asked me.

" You have never walked around the city?" I asked her. She shook her head.

" I have been living under the supervision I just can't break the security and roam around the city. Everyone will get worried." She said sadly. " But I want to explore places. May be in future I will." She said smilingly.