Hell Happened

Crystal's POV

" If something happens to my little girl, I will sue you." I sighed as my mom gritted this at my dad for now thousandth of time.

So, after awhile being here everyone left me alone with my angry Mamma C and tensed as hell poor Dad who was victim of Mom's sudden rage.

" I heard you once." Dad said in a normal tone.

" I am serious. Aren't you taking me seriously?" She asked him.

" Do I need to take you seriously?" He asked her.

" What do you mean?! You are not taking me seriously? Do I need to write it on stamp?" Mom asked.

" No, you don't." He said patting my head softly.

" Don't touch her. You hurt her badly. You dared to raise your hand on her? Where were your manners, Mr. Kingsley?" Mom gritted.

Mom, please don't make it more messed. You two don't have to fight. You have to love each other. Come on, go, kiss him. I said to myself.

In your dream. My brain said.

I will make that dream come true. You keep watching, stupid. I said to my brain.

" You left her for 16 years, Mrs. Kingsley. You have never come back. Suddenly now you are here to show your love to her?" Dad said

Don't fight. Please don't fight. Please Dad. You are sensible. Don't fight. I mentally begged him.

" I... I...I ha...had..m ..my own ..own reason. You know that." Mom said.

" Yeah, your own reasons. I know that. I know your reasons. But did you ever thought what would I say to our 4 years old little girl when you left? I had no answers for her why her mom left her alone. I couldn't find out a reason whenever those innocent eyes of her used to search for her mother. No, Candice, I had no answers for her when she used to ask where her mom is and when she will come back. I couldn't answer her." My dad said and his sudden outburst taken me aback.

" And you think I was so happy leaving her alone here? I have to break my heart when I left her. You know the reason. You know what I have gone through. You know why I have left you both. I didn't have any options. I choose that way to get hurt alone not to hurt anyone else specially you and Crystal. You can't say that to me like that after all these years of pain that I have passed alone." She said. I can understand her emotions too. She lost the baby then had to leave us. It wasn't easy for her. I can understand.

" Pain. Yeah, right pain. Well, I am telling you what pain is. Pain is when you can't talk to your 4 years old daughter who is continuously crying for her parents cause you are afraid if you look into her eyes they will melt you down while all you want to do is to be very rude with her so that she starts to hate you. The pain is when you want to be with her but all you have to do is run away from her cause otherwise you can melt down which you don't want to happen. That's pain. The pain is when you find your daughter finally hate you. The pain is when you find her getting hurt but you can't do anything about it. That's pain. That's frustration. That's call the breaking down totally. Have you gone through that? You and I , we both know how much I love my daughter. So, it's better if you don't point your finger at me, Candice. It's both a request and an order." He said in a very tired tone like he was really very tired of fighting with his own and now he needs to take rest from running away from himself.

Was I partial loving my mom so much which made my dad feel like I hate him?!! Did I really do a right thing?!

No, you haven't. You hurt him a lot. You need to say sorry. My brain said and I nodded.

Will it be a perfect peace offering if I bring my mom back?! I asked myself.

You better try it first." My brain said.

" I will try my best to do it." I promised myself.

" And you think I made her hate you?" Mom asked and a shock was prominent on her voice.

" I know you haven't done that. But I myself have done that." He said to her. " I have never hold you at any fault for anything. Because I know even if the world goes against you I can't." He said and I felt him standing up leaving my hand placing it carefully on my stomach. I felt his lips on my forehead. Then heard his footsteps fading away. He left the room. I sighed inwardly.

Things are going wrong. Where are my comrades when they are most needed??! I am going to suspend them for this carelessness.

What should I do now?! Should I open my eyes?! No, no,no, no. If I open them then Mom will go back to hotel suite. I need to make her stay here tonight. I need to make them understand each other. But both of them are deeply hurt. How can I fix this now?!! God!!! Please, show me a way. A better way.

I heard a knock on the door. I slightly opened my eyes and found mom wiping her tears. I sighed softly. I am sorry, Mamma C. I didn't want to hurt you.

" Mamma C, you haven't have your breakfast, you will fall sick." I heard Torren. Mom chuckled.

" Mamma C is superwoman. Don't worry, little boy." Mom said.

" Mamma C, we are here with Crystal. You please go and have something." Thea said. " Come one, you come with me." She said coming towards Mom.

" It's ok, Thea. I am fine." Mom said.

" Mrs. Kingsley, I think you should have something now. Otherwise you will get BP shoot like Crystal. You know better. You are also a doctor." I heard Sophia.

" Yes, Mamma C. Come with me." Thea said and Mom sighed deeply. She covered me with the duvet properly and stood up. I opened my eyes slightly to see her being dragged out of my room by Thea. I sighed and opened my eyes to. I sat down and stretched out my body it was started to pain in some points.

" What happened?" Sophia asked.

" Hell happened." I said to her and sighed deeply.