Her Logic!!

Eugene's POV

" Brooooooo!!!" Elyssa squealed 1000th time.

" What happened, Lyssa?" I asked her totally irritated.

" Bro, Bro, Bro!!! I forgot to buy gifts for Hail. What will happen now?" She said to me. I chuckled.

" No worries. I will go and buy gifts for her. Go, relax. I am going out this afternoon and I will buy the gift on my way to come back home." I said.

" Thank you, Bro. You are the best brother ever." She said like a little kid hugging me from side. I shook my head. Little drama queen. I patted her head chuckling as she pouted.

" Enough, drama queen you don't have to be so emotional." I said and she twisted her lips.

" Go, enjoy time with your Hail. Once she goes back then you will keep missing her." I said.

" Yes, she is going back next week." She said sadly.

" You still have time to spend with her. Don't worry. Go have fun." I said and she walked out of the my room.

" Don't forget to buy the gift for Hail." She said.

" I won't." I said and walked out of my room as well.

I came downstairs and saw mom was trying to feed Ed but he was sitting there with a boring expression. I chuckled.

" Open your mouth. Why are you starving yourself?" Mom asked him.

" I want a big fat puppy pet." Ed said and I chuckled.

" No puppies allowed at this house. I won't repeat myself. Now open your mouth." Mom said.

" What happened, little boy?" I asked patting his head.

" He has started this drama from yesterday. He wants a puppy. But I am not at all going to buy him a puppy." She said looking at Ed strictly.

" He is just a kid, Mom. What's wrong with buying him a pet?" I asked her. She looked at me glaring hard. I sighed inwardly.

" If you Eugene Roberts or your dad Theodore Roberts buy this little boy a puppy pet I will burn you both alive." She said and I nodded.

I chuckled inwardly. My mom is famous for her hot headed behavior and short temper but one thing that people needs to know that she is the best mom ever. It's saying the people who have a short temper definitely have a soft heart inside. It's completely true for mom. She might act strict but she loves us dearly. Actually, he gets angry very easily and her anger calms down earlier than she gets angry. We can't even think a single moment of our lives without her. She is the center of Roberts family. No matter what we will not be able to survive without her. And that's true.

" Ok, Mom. I will talk to him later." I said and Ed looked at me pouting his lips. I patted his head smilingly. He just sighed.

" Mom loves you so much, does all those things for you. Can't you do a single thing for her?" I asked him and he sighed deeply with a defeated expression.

" Just because I love you a lot." He said to mom and she kissed his cheek.

" That's my boy. My little Choco pie, little cupcake, my baby penguin." She kissed his cheeks.

" Mooooommmm!!! I don't like cupcakes." He said and I chuckled." And see I am not a little boy. I am a big boy." He said and I smiled.

" Yes, my big boy. Now have meals. You are starving from this morning. You better eat now or else I will ground all of you and even your dad won't be able to help you guys." She said.

" Dad is never able to help us going against you, Mom. So, it doesn't matter. He wouldn't help us anyways. Everyone is scared of you here." Ed said and mom chuckled.

" Just have lunch. I won't tell you twice. You better start now. Otherwise you will see the consequences." Mom said. He shook his head and started to eat with the same boring expression he was holding awhile back.

" Mom, I am going out. I have some works. I will be home before dinner. If Dad asks for me tell him that I am not at home, ok?" I said to mom giving her a side hug.

" It's Christmas Eve. You have to go?" She asked me.

" Mom, I need to send the papers to Mr. Frank by this afternoon. Don't worry I will try to come back soon. I will definitely have dinner with you all. But I have to go now. Bye, Mom. See you in the evening. Love you." I said and walked out of the house.

I decided to take the chauffeur today. I was too lazy to drive because I have worked whole the night until this morning to finish the project presentation. I am just too tired to drive. So, it's better to take the chauffeur with me. I reached the place Mr. Frank wanted to meet and I found him already there. We talked for awhile and then we finalized the deals.

I had to had to the mall to buy gifts for Hailey. But what should I buy for her?! What do girls like to have a gift? I don't have any idea what will Hailey like. Because everytime on her birthdays Lyssa would come with me to buy a gift for her. But today she hadn't come with me. So, I have to buy it myself. I might ask Lyssa about it. I can actually call her.

I took out my phone and called her but she didn't answer. Where do this girl go when there is something important to do? I sighed. May be they are decorating the Christmas tree. Very good!!! I have to do it myself. Very good. I took a deep breath and walked inside the mall. I can do it. I can. Not a big deal. I can help myself. As soon as I entered the mall I found it already crowded. I sighed deeply. I walked towards gift shop.

Suddenly my eyes caught the person I wasn't at all expecting here this time at all.

" Crystal!!!" I called her.

She ran towards me and as soon as she opened her mouth to say something her weird logic started. I sighed deeply. Her logic is as weird as her. No doubt.