Precious Feeling

Crystal's POV

" I will be back soon, Mom." I said kissing on her cheeks. She chuckled.

" Ok, take care." She said and I nodded. I suddenly remembered what Eugene said last night.

" Mom, go out only with Dad and take enough securities with you both, ok?" I said and she chuckled.

" You are acting like I am a kid." Mom said.

" You are the most precious thing." I said to her. She chuckled. " I am serious."

" Ok,ok baby, ok." She said to me.

" Hmm...better. I will keep you protected. Don't worry. I will give my life for you but won't let anyone hurt you ever. I will be your shield." I said to mom.

" Awwww, my Wonder woman." She said to me patting my cheeks. I giggled.

" I will be going." I said to her.

" Where are you going?" Dad asked me. He was entering the room.

" You got your Sweetheart but mine is waiting for me. I haven't seen him for 18 hours now, Dad. Do you know how long 18 hours is!!! How many minutes, seconds has passed!!! I need to see him as well." I said to him pouting my lips. He smiled patting my cheek.

" Tell him that we want to meet him in person." He said to me. I narrowed my eyes at him.

" Why?! Are you going to tell him that you don't want to get me married?" I asked Dad. He chuckled.

" No. May be we talk to him about you two. Your mom is here too now." He said.

" Really?! No threatening?" I asked him.

" No, no threatening." He said.

" If you threaten him then I will take Mom out to have blind dates with those chosen fake grooms. Mark my words." I said to him in a dangerous voice. He chuckled.

" You tell him that we invited him and his family for a dinner next weekend." Mom said and I smiled at her.

" See? This is called a brilliant brain. You don't have one, Dad." I said to him and he laughed.

" Yes, your mom and you are so brilliant. I can't reach your level." He said.

" Yes, you can't." I said to him and he patted my head.

" Don't tell Eugene to tell his parents. You go and invite them in person." Dad said.

" Really?!" I asked him.

" Yes. If you tell him to inform his parents then it won't look good." Dad said.

" Ok, I will go and invite them myself." I said to him.

" Better. Then go. Your Sweetheart is waiting for you." He said.

" Yes and I miss him a lot. I should be get going." I said to him. I gave him a side hug. "Enjoy your time with Mom and you are welcome." I said winking at him. He chuckled.

" Go and come back soon." He said and I nodded.

" I will be back soon." I said to him.

I walked out of our house and told Jonathon to take me the place Mr. Cool has texted me. I reached there and told Jonathon to go back. I called Eugene and he said he was going to be there in a few minutes. I decided to roam around for awhile.

" Crystal!!" I heard a familiar voice. As soon as I turned I found Kevin standing a few feet away from me.

" Kevin!!" I said.