Dark!!!

Crystal's POV

" What the hell!!!" I yelled as I found Mrs. Collins pointing a gun at my mom. " What are you doing, Mrs. Collins!!! How dare you point a gun at my mom?" I shouted.

" Crystal, run!! Run away, Baby girl." My mom shouted.

" Shut up, bi*ch!!" Mrs. Collins said hitting her with the butt of the gun.

" You ugly witch!!! How dare you hurt my mom. I will kill you." I kicked her stomach. She was looking like an ugly witch. She shoot me but the bullet hit Thea on her shoulder who was trying to pull me away from the witch.

" Thea!!!" I shouted as she fall down on the floor.

" Bloody fool. Don't waste your bullet. We want her alive until her father arrives." I heard a very familiar voice. My eyes open wide as I found Mrs. Clarkson.

" Mrs. Clarkson, you?!!" I asked completely shocked.

" Yes, sweetheart. Me." She said to me and turned to the people standing there next to her." Take the girl away we don't need her in this drama. Leave her to die there. All the Kingsley are going to die today anyways." Mrs. Clarkson said.

" Mrs. Clarkson, please don't hurt Thea. She is innocent. She hasn't done anything." I said. " We haven't done anything. Why are you doing this to us?" I asked her.

" She hasn't done anything but Kingsley has. They are the biggest mistakes of God in this world." She gritted. " Being a Kingsley is her principal fault which she will repay giving her life. No worries, you all will meet her in a few hours. Then will reunite in the hell." She said.

" Why are you guys doing this to us?" I asked her.

" Crystal!!! Stay back. They are dangerous." Mom said.

" Mom, you stand behind me. I will protect you anyhow. No one dares to touch my mom." I said shielding her behind me. I was praying for Thea.

God, please save the little kid!! Please, God, please!!!

" Little Crystal is shielding her mom?! Wow!! But will it work?!" Mrs. Collins said. " You forget how you have made us suffered?!" She said.

" In my whole life I only hurt Benedict and my daughter with all my senses when I left them. Otherwise I have never ever hurt anyone else." Mom said.

So, true. My mom and hurt someone!!!! No way. Never ever.

" Don't keep talking something rubbish, Mrs. Collins. You must have gone out of yoir mind for saying that. My mom has never ever hurt someone. Who gave you this weird idea?!" I asked her.

" Everything will be cleared once your dad reaches here." Mrs. Clarkson said. " Till then I grant your life." She said.

" You are no one to grant my life. It's God who decides that. You a mere human can't do anything about it." I said to her.

" Alright then let's see how your God saves you Kingsley family from us today." Mrs. Collins said.

" You can't talk like that, Mrs. Collins. If God can create you then it won't take a second for him to destroy you." I said and mom clutched on my arms.

" That's what I want to see. How God destroys us." She said rudely.

" Crystal, stay away from them." Mom tried to pull me away but I don't know why I was brave like my dad. Yes, my dad is kind of not scared of anything I mean anything.

I know it's stupidity of not fearing in front of a gun but I can't help. Nothing can scare me if God doesn't wish. If you call me stupid then let it be. I was not at all scared. Not a bit.