Beautiful Feeling

Crystal's POV

" I can't believe we are here." Scarlett said and I chuckled.

" Trust it we are here." Dany said to her.

" I can't see anyone." Ed said.

" Sit here." Elyssa gave him a place to sit beside her.

" There's Ana." Hazel said to me. I nodded.

" Where is Pristyne!!!" Kyra whined.

" She is also don't worry, Doll." Harry said kissing on her cheek.

" She will come out in awhile, Rai." Keira said to Kyra. I chuckled. I still haven't get it why does she calls her Rai?!! Kids!!!

" You both don't go anywhere. Stand here with Hazel and Carly." Harry ordered both of them.

" Why so?" Keira asked.

" Because Bro said so." Kyra supported him at once.

" That's my doll." Harry said. Keira rolled her eyes. " Because you both can get lost here."

" And where are you going?" Keira asked.

" I am going to see where Priscilla is." Harry said.

" Wait, I will go with you." Keira said.

" No, you stay here." He said strictly.

" Come on, aren't you my knight in shining armor? You will protect me." Keira said smirking at him. He rolled his eyes. I chuckled.

" This is why saying don't come with me." He said.

" I will go." Keira said.

" Bro said no. So, you won't." Kyra said.

" See? Even doll understands." Harry said.

" None of you are going anywhere. Sit here silently." Stella said. I chuckled.

" Why didn't Mr. and Mrs. Kingston come?" I asked Stella.

" Oh, they can't bring Keith here. He is still a underaged. So, they just send Keira with us." Stella said.

" That's ok. At least Keira came to see her Prist performing for the first time." I said and she chuckled.

" Aren't Ana and Priss singing the song together?" Meryl asked me.

" Yes, she told that they are singing the song together." I said.

" Then she will just come don't worry, Cheryl." Eugene said as he sat beside me.

" Where were you?" I asked him.

" I was with Tris." He said.

" Where is the little Campbell?" I asked him. He chuckled.

" He is coming no worries." He said.

I actually am very grateful to Tris for saving my life. I heard from Dad that if they hadn't reached in time and shoot Mrs. Collins then she would have shoot on my head. He even donated me blood. I am so grateful for that. He really kept the promise he made to me that day. He is really a friend that I needed. We both have similarities. One of them is we both love to irritate Eugene. We are evils. I know that.

" What are you thinking smirking like that?" Eugene asked.

" Nothing. Literally nothing." I said." When is the concert going to start?" I asked.

" Soon." He said.

So, this was Priscilla's first concert. She was sharing the stage with Ana. Both were super talented. All of the Campbell's family and Priscilla's students at school are a part of the audience. Her students are shouting and cheering for her already. Priscilla's first song came out on Tris' birthday. It was a plain romantic song but the words!!! My heart melted. She was so talented. I might tell that to Tris thousandth of time that how lucky he was for having her as his life partner and he agreed every time.