Different

Crystal's POV

" Does your dad know about your Mr. Cool?" Mom asked me as we were going to meet Eugene.

" Yes, he does." I said.

" What did he say?" She asked me.

" He doesn't have any problem with Mr. Cool but he doesn't want to let me go that early. This is what he said to me." I said to her.

" He is acting stubborn now. Don't worry. I will talk to him about it. He can't stop you from getting married. It's your right to get married whenever you want no one can stop you. Not me not him not anyone." Mom said and I chuckled.

" I can understand his emotions." I said to her.

" But I really want to be a grandma. You disappointed me twice." She said and I chuckled.

" Mom, you didn't let me finish. What can I do in this?" I asked her.

" Yeah. I got over excited." She said.

" You are advanced this if we compare it with all your other friends. Their kids are still going to school. See, I have almost completed my graduation. This why you feel like you have grown old. Both you and Dad. You guys are not old yet. So, I have decided to get both of you married again." I said and she looked at me weirdly.

" I am fine." She said.

" Just try to date someone." I said.

" It's ok, Little C." She said chuckling.

" It's not ok. Even if you get married with Professor Ronald then you can be here in Milan and we can meet each other frequently." I told her.

" Crystal?" She said.

" Yes, Mom." I said to her.

" I am not divorced yet from your dad. We are still married. I can't get married with someone else. Can you stop asking for that again and again? Just drop this topic here." She said.

" Nope. I can't drop this topic. If you are married with Dad still it is not a problem, Mom. It still can be solved." I said.

" How?" She asked me.

" We should file for a divorce now and now a days it doesn't need the other spouse's consent, presence or opinion. You can get divorced and get married again. Happy ending. Taadaaaa....." I acted a bit jumping once. And people looked at me weirdly. But who cares!!! I don't. Cause I know that I am crazy. So what people thinks about me doesn't matter to me.

" No happy ending. You can't trust people around. Who knows they can only marry me for money. Then suddenly one day he will kill me and run away with all the money." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Relax, Mom. I am not going to hand you over to someone who will try to do something like that to you. I will check the background very carefully. Don't worry. He will take care of you and definitely love you a lot. Because you deserve that. You deserve all the happiness in the world and one day you will get all those happiness. I believe that." I said to her and she chuckled.

" I got all my happiness when you said you will try to give me all of that. I really don't need anyone to make me happy, Little C." She said.

" But little C wants to make Mamma C happy by hook or crook." I said to her.

" It's not easy, Crystal. I have destroyed my happiness myself. I am not confident enough to get them back now. I am way too scared to bring my past back. I am happy to not to hurt anyone. If that thing comes back then I am dead." She said.

" What are you talking about, Mom?" I asked her pretending not to know anything. But I was dying inwardly knowing that it was killing Mom from inside.

" No, nothing. Literally nothing. Let's go and meet Mr. Cool. He must be waiting for us. We are already late." Mom said and I chuckled.

" He will be waiting as long as we are not there." I said to her.

" Yes, I know but being late is a bad habit." She said.

" Mom, I am always late in my classes." I said.

" Don't worry, I also used to be late in my classes. So, it doesn't matter." She said and both of us giggled at once.

This is called like mother like daughter. Proud to be like my Mom. I just want to be like my mom. May be I will not able to be like her but I will at least try. As soon as we reached the restaurant I found Mr. Cool sitting on the corner not alone his siblings were with him. I smiled widely seeing them.

" There he is." I said to my mom.

" Who are those kids?" She asked me.

" They are his siblings. Elyssa and Edmund. But Elyssa keeps calling her as Queen Elsa of Arendelle. Obsessed with Frozen Queen Elsa. And Edmund is a prankster. Mr. Cool loves his siblings to the moon and back." I said smiling widely.

" Good then." Mom said and we reached there.

" Good morning, everyone." I said to all.

" Good morning." Eugene replied first.

" Good morning, Kiki." Ed squealed. I chuckled.

" Good morning, Queen Elsa of Arendelle." Mom said to Elyssa. She looked at Mom then me.

" She is my mom." I said and she nodded smilingly.

" Good morning, Mrs. Kingsley." She said.

" Good morning, Little Edmund." Mom said to Ed and he kept looking at Mom weirdly.

" What happened, Ed?" I asked him.

" Are you both twin?" He asked me.

" No, she is my mom." I said and chuckled.

" Good morning, Kiki's Mommy.". Ed said.

" Ed, say Mrs. Kingsley." Elyssa said.

" But she is Kiki's Mommy. What's wrong with calling her that?" Ed said pouting his lips.

" That's not right. That shows impoliteness." Elyssa said.

" It's ok. He is just a kid." Mom said.

" How are you, Ed?" I asked him.

" Superb." He said.

" He is always fine as long as he can prank. You know last week he left a frog inside my closet and locked me inside saying kiss the frog it will turn out to be a Prince. I was almost dead if only Mom wouldn't come in time to rescue me." Elyssa said and I chuckled.

" A frog won't eat you alive." Ed said rolling his eyes.

" Kids!!" Eugene said and they both became silent. " Don't mind them. They are just kids."

" It's ok." Mom said.

We talked for awhile. I mean they kept talking and I kept looking at Mr. Cool. He is different from others. He is definitely different.