'L' Word

Crystal's POV

" I am not at all naive. Don't call me naive." I whined like a kid and he rolled his eyes.

" Yeah, right. You are not naive. I am naive. Ok?" He asked irritatingly.

" Yes, you are naive. You are very very naive. Like a little kid." I said. He gave me a boring expression.

" You didn't tell me why do you want to marry me." I said to him. He rolled his eyes.

" Isn't it obvious?" He asked me.

" You didn't say anything. You said from now onwards I am your fiancée. You didn't even ask. So, you should give me an explanation. Don't you think so?" I asked him.

" I didn't ask you cause then you will start to think crazy things. God knows how did you react. It's better to not to give you a choice. Then you will keep thinking weird things you know how much of a weird brain you do have, don't you?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" You could just say that I am your girlfriend. But you directly jumped into the bottom and picked the word fiancée. Don't you think you should try to know me better before that?" I asked him.

" No, I don't. I am absolutely sure that I want to spend my life with you." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

" When did you think all these?" I asked him.

" Does that even matter?" He asked.

" Of course it does. What do you think." I asked him.

" I think you are really crazy." He said.

" Is that the way to say that you love me?" I asked him and he shrugged.

" Whatever you think it is." He said.

Why the hell is this guy so stubborn?! Couldn't he be a less obstinate?! Will someone kill him if he says 'I love you' to me?! I don't know what is bothering him and why doesn't he want to say the 'L' word. God knows what is his problem.

" Are you allergic of the 'L' word?" I asked him.

" Which 'L' word?" He asked me.

" Urrrghh!!! Leave it." I said and he chuckled.

" Did you mean Lavender?" He asked me and I looked at him weirdly.

" No. Why would I mean Lavender?" I asked him.

" Then what? Lasagna?" He asked.

" No. Just shut up don't talk." I said but do you think Eugene Roberts, the great Eugene Roberts will listen to me?!! Yeah, he didn't stop there.

" Lemon?" He asked me.

" No. Just shut your mouth." I said.

" Then what?! London?! Lily?! Lollipop?" He kept saying.

" Nothing. Just keep quiet." I said.

" Lettuce?! Leader?! Life?!" He kept saying just to irritate me. I leaned on him and pressed my finger on his lips.

" Don't play a double game with me. It's my job to irritate people. You don't do that." I said he removed my finger from his lips.

" Law? Luxury? Light?" He said and I hold his collar and pressed my lips on his to shut him up.

" Just shut up. Don't eat my brain." I said breaking the kiss. I was going to say something more but he pulled me towards him and kissed me again. I sighed inwardly but kissed him back.

" You know what?! You can't stop talking and can't even listen to others for long as well. What a a girl you are!!!" He said and I rolled my eyes.

" I am hungry. I burned a lot of calories by kissing you. Though you are still not saying the 'L' word but I will give you the taste of your own medicine. Don't worry. But as for now I need food. At least I love food and food loves me. And we can't live without each other." I said and he rolled his eyes.

" Let's go down there and get you your love." He said and I chuckled.

" Awww, my innocent fiance got irritated with that. Awww, don't worry. You have also a little part of my heart but food have the larger part. You can understand my point. I know food since I was  born. So, first love is always very special. This is why food is also very special. No worries you are also very special but food is number one." I said as we walked down there.

I really love this place. Why can't I live here?! Why?! Just why?! Why is this injustice toward me. I just want to live here.

" Come on, crazy girl. Let's go and meet your first love." He said and we went down there.

I was so happy seeing the little community there. It was very beautiful place and people were so warm and lovely. Living here must feel like living in heaven. Though I know heaven is much more beautiful than this place but still I can feel my soul breathing happily.

" I envy the people live here." I said.

" They also envy you. It's human nature that they don't like their own stuffs but they love other's." He said. I nodded.

" But this place is really very beautiful." I said.

" Beauty is a correlative thing. The thing which is beautiful to you it can be ugly to someone else you can't give a perfect definition of beauty with an example because it's not constant. Today you are enjoying this nature may be some other day you will no more like this place it will be boring for you. So, beauty is not constant. It changes with people's view, personality and age. Time also plays a great role in this." He said and I nodded.

" So true. But I didn't know you can talk too much in a breath. I thought it's only me who talks this much. But it's ok. Talking is a good habit." I said to him. " Did you remember the 'L' word?" I asked him.

" Laugh? Longevity? Level?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" Alright if you want that then I don't have any problem." I said.

" Are you angry now?" He asked me.

" No." I lied. I was very very angry with him for his stupidity.

" You are a bad liar." He said.

" Then don't ask me when you know the answer." I said.

" So, you are angry?" He asked again.

" Yes. What will you do?" I asked him irritatingly. He gave me a soft peck on my lips. He moved back and smiled a bit.

" I love you." He said and my eyes widened. I kept looking at him weirdly.

Did he really said the 'L' word?!! Yes, he did. He did. Unbelievable.