Very Soon

Crystal's POV

" Are you crazy, Crystal?" Uncle asked.

" Yes. But why did you ask that?" I asked him.

" Because you are acting so crazy. How can you get your mom married?" He asked me.

" Well, either I can give her a traditional wedding at a church or I can take her to the wedding register office and get her married there. I will give her away anyways. But what do you think about the wedding? I think she deserves a traditional one. After all my mom will be looking like a Queen in her wedding gown. I can't wait for that." I said.

" I think you should drop this plan. You can't get your mom married, Crystal. It's so stupid idea." Uncle said.

" It's not. My mom is suffering. She is alone. I want to make her happy. No one can stop me I repeat no bloody one. Neither you nor my dad." I said. He sighed.

" Crystal, let's talk about it. You don't have to rush things." Aunty said.

" The sooner the better." I said.

" I agree with Crystal. She is right. She should make her mom happy." Rebecca said.

" I don't need or give damn on your suggestions. I only am doing this because I want to see everything fall into place. And I mentioned awhile back that you are not family. So stop interrupting when we are discussing something about our family matter. And if you are done you can leave for your room. Good night." I said without waiting for her answer I turned to aunty. " I just want to make my Mom happy. Is that a crime, aunty? She is not happy. She is sad. She was crying when I left Naples today. I can't be there with her because she doesn't want me to leave my dad. Well fine. I am not leaving him but I am giving my mom something she deserves. Peace and happiness. I will definitely do that. My mom has been hurt enough. No more. I will make her happy. She deserves the best and I will give her that. She is a shining lucky star. If my dad failed to realize that then it's not my mom's problem. But I still believe not everyone will act like Dad. Everyone won't hurt her. So there will be someone who will happily accept her and keep her happy, safe and protected." I said.

" Your mom told that your dad has hurt her?" Aunty asked.

" Mom never says anything against him. If she wanted that then I would be living with her not here. This is why I want her to have a companion and be happy." I said.

" You might not know the truth, Crystal." She said to me.

" It's been years. Now it doesn't even matter if I don't know the truth. The years have passed away. Now the truth can't change anything even if my dad wasn't in fault it won't give my mom her 16 years back. It won't help it to get back things. So let's not  talk about that. That ends there. Now they are separated. That doesn't matter." I said. They sighed.

" But you shouldn't ask your dad to search you a bridegroom for your mom. You know your dad won't like that topic." Uncle said.

" Relax. I asked him cause he has an idea what kind of man my mom prefers. Because I don't know. I have no idea about it." I said.

" But you could just ask from us. You shouldn't talk to him about this." He said.

" You couldn't. Because it's all about mom's likings which dad knows better because he was with his for several years. Besides he has a lot of connection around. Who knows maybe I will get to know someone from that connections. So that I can get my mom married soon." I said.

" What has your mom said? Is she ready to get married again?" Uncle asked. I sighed.

" She is not but I will convince her soon. Don't worry. She won't say no to me. Sooner or later I am going to make her marry someone very special." I said. " A person who will love and cherish her."

" But Crystal, you can't force your mom to get married. She is an adult person." Aunty said.

" Like I said. I can do anything. Literally anything to make my Mom happy. I will force her to get married if she needs that. Now please no more words on this topic . This topic sealed." I said and they sighed. We finished dinner and everyone went to the their room. I was in my room with my comrades.

" I couldn't understand why he acted like this." Torren said as we were discussing about dad's awkward behavior.

" It's still not sure if he still loves her or not. Things are still involved." Thea said.

" I know. There can be 2 reasons. One, he hates mom so much that he can't even think anything about her which enrages him. Two, he is really jealous but doesn't want to show it. He wants to hide his feelings. So, I actually don't know which one is true. But we are going to find it out soon." I said.

" Do you have any plan to find it out?" Thea asked me.

" I have a great idea." I said.

" Which idea?" Thea asked me.

" So, a few days later Mom will come to Milan and meet her old friend who is my Professor. Professor Ronald. We will set it up as a date and somehow take Dad to that place. Then let's see his reaction." I said.

" We have to wait for that day to come." Thea said.

" In between there are some parties around. We will attend them." I said.

" Party?! But you hate parties. Suddenly why do you want to join?" She asked me.

" Because this is for our own benefit." I said.

" Like how?" Torren asked me.

" Because we will attend them to make dad jealous. We will pretend like we want to find out a groom for mom. So, the day is not far away when dad will confess his emotions. We will come to know if he loves Mom or not. Very soon." I said and chuckled hoping for a good thing ahead.