Right

Eugene's POV

" Check the details and let me know if there is anything wrong with that." Dad said to me. I nodded.

" Sure. No worries. Anything else?" I asked him.

" Nothing as of now. Just prepare for the meeting tomorrow. They already are trying to use nasty tricks." He said.

" Don't worry, Dad. You will see they will present the accurate informations tomorrow." I said checking the files.

" How do you know that?" He asked me.

" I might learn to play a double trick from you. Just applied that." I said and he chuckled.

" What did you do?" He asked.

" I told them that we are not at all interested in their deals and I know how desperate they are to get the deal." I said.

" This is why I wanted you to handle this. You didn't disappoint me." He said.

" And I also know that you were making sure if I have done a mistake." I said.

" Of course, you should understand that. After all whose son are you?" He asked. I chuckled.

" I think of both of my parents." I said and he nodded.

" Definitely you are. You made me so proud of you." He said to me and I smiled.

" I like your coolness, Dad. You never get nervous even in the toughest situation you are all calm and collected. Like there is nothing to worry. I still remember when I told you once that I don't like Geography and you immediately said that then I don't have to study that subject. But you actually made me study Geography with tricks. That I still remember everything clearly. I really want to know sometimes what goes on inside your brain?" I said and he chuckled.

" Well, that's not true. I get nervous whenever your mom is angry with me or with someone else. It's hard to handle her then. Actually I get scared then." He said and I chuckled. " And I had to teach you Geography. Otherwise your mom would have had my head." He sighed. " But for your kind information I don't like Geography as well. I hated it. I hadn't read Geography ever in school." He said. I looked at him weirdly.

"  Like really?!" I asked him.

" Yes, I used to remember them with tricks." He said and I chuckled.

" Yeah, it's way too easy." I said.

" Yes. And thirdly your mom occupies the most of the place of my brain and there there are you, Elyssa and Edmund." He said. I chuckled.

" Family comes first. I know." I said to him. He nodded.

" Alright, Dad. I will go then and finish the pending works." I said.

" Sure." He said and I walked out of his cabin and went to mine.

I finished my works and was checking them when my phone started to ring. I found an unknown number. I picked it up.

" Hello, Eugene." I heard a familiar voice.

" Crystal?!!" I asked totally. shocked. How did she manage to get my number? Unbelievable girl.

" What's so surprising?" She asked me. " Can't I call you? You are my friend, right? So, you shouldn't be surprised if I call you. It's normal, dude. Friends call each other. It's nothing to get shocked, you know?" She asked me. I sighed.

" But from where did you manage to get my number?" I asked her.

" First of all it's you who should give me his number in the first place. Secondly, east or west C is the best. This why she has managed to get your number. She is way too smarter than you so that she could manage to get it. Not everyone is as smart as C. So, they can't even think like C. Because east or west C is the best." She said and I sighed.

" Who gave you my number?" I asked her.

" Why?! Shouldn't I have it? If you don't want me to call you then I won't call you again. I just called you to ask you if you can meet me today at lunch time. I have someone whoto meet you." She said. I shook my head. Is that necessary to jump into the conclusion without listening to the other properly at first?!!

" Who is that?" I asked her.

" My friend Sophia. Sophia Clemson. I told you about her, right? We are here in a restaurant nearby. If you could come and meet us. I swear no one can resist Sophia. If I was a boy I would definitely be on her. You better not miss this opportunity. This doesn't comes all the time that easily." She said and I face palmed myself.

" So you remember the bet if you lose?" I asked her.

Which bet?! C doesn't remember any of the bet. When did we keep the bet here?" She asked me.

" Remember that day we were saying this on the Christmas Eve? You said you can bet about this? So, if you lose you have to do something as the punishment." I said.

" Really?! I don't remember saying that." She said. " C doesn't remember when she said such a thing. So, C doesn't want to carry the punishment." She said.

" Then I don't want to come as well. If you think I should come then agree with me or else let it be." I said.

" Ummm... Uhhhh.... alright. Fine...fine.. C is not scared of the punishments. Because she is fearless. Nothing can scare C. Because east or west C is the best. So C is waiting there show up in time." She said.

" So deal?" I asked her. I heard her sighing deeply.

" No other option but to do that." She said. " Ok, deal. But don't give me a hard punishment. It's my exam going on." She said.

" You don't worry. I won't give you the punishment which will be harmful for you. You can relax." I said.

" That's better. Then come fast if you are done with your works." She said.

" Text me the place. I will be there soon." I said.

" Sure." She said.

" Then meet you in awhile." I said and hung up.

Unbelievable girl. What is she trying to do!!! Who told her to do so?! I don't know what to react at this but one thing is clear that I was right when I said she is totally innocent and crazy girl. I was right. Damn right.