May Be

Eugene's POV

" Bro!!!" I heard Elyssa.

" What happened, Queen Elsa of Arendelle?" I asked her.

" Dad is calling you. He is in the study. He said it's urgent." She said.

" Ok, I am going." I said.

" Bro!!" She hold my hand.

" You need anything?" I asked her.

" I saw you with Crystal this afternoon." She said smirkingly wriggling her eyebrows.

" Where did you see us?" I asked her.

" Near the central bookstore." She said winking at me.

" Yes, she wanted me to have a coffee with her." I said.

" But hands on hands?!" She narrowed her eyes at me.

" She is crazy. This why." I said.

" How do you know she is crazy?" She asked.

" Anyone can say that." I said.

" But she is beautiful you have to accept that." She said.

" So?" I asked her.

" No, bro. I was just saying." She said still smirking. " She is beautiful isn't she?" She asked.

" What do you mean?" I asked her.

" Nothing, bro. Just was saying that you guys look beautiful together and..." She said. I raised one of my eyebrows.

" And?" I asked her.

" I think you guys will make a cute couple." She said. I sighed. What is she up to!!!

" Don't daydream, Lyssa." I said and sighed.

" You guys are cute. You should ask her out." She said.

" And you think she will go on a date with me?" I asked her.

" Why won't she? Look at yourself, Bro. You are Eugene Roberts. She won't get a guy like you." She whined.

" You can't take a decision for her. It's her life." I said and sighed.

" I may can't but you should ask her out. She will definitely say yes. I bet." She said.

" Alright, go to your room now and sleep. You have school tomorrow." I said to her.

" Are you going to ask her out?" She asked.

" I don't know." I said.

" Why don't you know that?! You should ask her out, Bro. You won't get a girl like her either." She said.

" Yeah, she is a one crazy girl. One and only piece exists in this world. No one can be like her. So, weird!!" I said.

" She is cute. Not weird." She said.

" If only you knew." I replied.

" I know. You guys will make a cute couple." She said.

" Don't let your imagination run wildly." I said and she chuckled.

" Don't eat your words later." She said. I rolled my eyes.

" Go sleep. Good night." I said patting her head. I walked downstairs.

" Bro, you can't deny that for long." She kept whining behind me. But I walked towards the study room.

" Go sleep." I said to her.

" Bro, listen." she called me.

" Now what, Lyssa?" I asked her.

" Hailey is coming tomorrow. So, come back home early." she said.

" Suddenly?" I asked her.

" There is a science conference in University Of Milan and she is invited as a speaker." she said and I nodded.

Hailey is my cousin who is a few months elder than Lyssa. She is awkwardly genius. She didn't even finish her school yet but has delivered speeches around the world in different countries in different Universities. People says that she is gifted. True she is.

She could already be graduated. Cause she is too much advanced than her classmates. But her parents never agreed with this. Because they think she shouldn't rush anything. She should enjoy her school life as a normal kid. She should be handled like a normal kid otherwise she would feel alone in her life. They are 100% right. Because no matter how brilliant she is at first she is a kid who needs love, care and a beautiful environment to grow up as a social person. If we keep telling her that she is gifted that might have a negative effect on her. She might think that she is not qualified to live in the society with all the people around. This wouldn't help her. So, I think her parents took a right decision to let her be in school and spend a normal life until she is old enough to understand what to do with her own life.

But I am afraid that some people will try to misuse her brain. Though I know that her family will never let anyone hurt her but still such talents can be both blessing and curse. I just hope it turns out the blessing. Cause she also deserve a beautiful life with the people she loves. Though I am so proud of her still I don't want her to let people use her for their own good. I will definitely try to protect her from them because there is no difference between Elyssa and Hailey to me. Both are my sisters. And I love both of them.

" Alright, I will go and receive her from the airport. You go and sleep." I said to her.

" Ok, Bro. Good night, sleep tight. Ummmmmmmaaaaaahhhhhhhhh." She said and threw an air kiss at me.

I chuckled at her childishness. She won't grow up. I think we have spoiled her rotten. Specially dad and I. She never heard no for anything in her life. This why she has become so stubborn. But what can I do!! I love her so much. Can't say no to her. She is really my weakness. Both Ed and Elyssa are my biggest weakness. I reached the study room and saw Dad was still working there. I knocked on the door.  He looked up and gestured me to sit across him.

" You called me, Dad?" I asked him.

" Yes." He said and looked at me. " You went to Ed's school today?" He asked me.

" Yes, Dad." I said.

" Mrs. Lorellie called me and said what happened yesterday. I wanted to go to say sorry to her." He said calmly.

" It's ok, Dad. Ed promised me that he won't prank at school anymore. Let's see." I said and he nodded.

" Alright then. But I heard she is very strict to the students, her attitude and behavior is too much unfit to be a teacher. If Ed has pranked with her then she should understand she is unfit to be a teacher." Dad said.

" Dad, can you say this same thing in front of Mom?" I asked him.

" No." He admitted at once. " I don't want to be shoot." He said and I chuckled.

Dad is the coolest dad in the world but only problem is he is not able to go against mom. So, he can't save us when Mom punishes us even though he wants so badly. Mom's words are rules for him.

" So you are with that Kingsley girl now?" He asked me suddenly.

" What?! No. She is crazy." I said and explained him everything. He chuckled.

" She is not like others but I think she is nice. Don't prejudge anyone." He said.

" Ok, Dad. If you don't have anything else to say then I will go back. You too go and sleep. You need it." I said and he nodded.

I came back to my room and my phone beeped. I got a message from the security team.

Ms. Kingsley didn't come out of the mansion today.

May be she is still upset after what happened today. I nodded at my own thought.