Best

Crystal's POV

" So, this is why I want to get Mary's diary get published as a book. It will be published soon and I am very excited about it. When it get published I will surely send you a copy." I said to Richie. She chuckled.

" Sure, ma'am. I also want to know about Mary's feelings." She said. I was talking to Richie to kill my time until the meeting ends.

" Her words are so strong. I don't know how a little girl of 10 years old can write such words. It's really so so realistic and pure emotional writing." I said.

" I can understand. She knew she has to leave. She realized that, ma'am. People around the world usually acts recklessly and commits sins but never think that they have to die one day and have to answer to God about their sins. Mary had realized that but most of the time people don't realize that until their last moment arrives." Richie said.

" Did anyone ever tell you that you are an extremely intelligent girl?" I asked her. She smiled.

" My mom says that I am very clever but my dad keeps saying I talk without any sense. I mean he loves me but he doesn't want me to fall into any trouble because I use my mouth too much at a wrong place." She said.

" Such as?" I asked her.

" Such as, when I was in high school I kept conflicting with my teacher cause I couldn't see anyone doing something wrong. I will surely protest at once. This why they kicked me out several times." She said.

" You are amazing." I said to her and she chuckled.

" I don't know, ma'am." I said to him.

" But I do know." I said. " You are."

" May be or may be not." She said smilingly. " What did you think about the tittle of the autobiography of Mary?" She asked me.

" I am quite stupid about naming somethings. So, I asked my friend Sophia to find me out a beautiful name. She said it can be name '10 IS NOT JUST A NUMBER' as Mary lived 10 years. I quite liked this name." I said to her.

" I also like the name." She said.

" Yeah, it's perfect. I wish Mary could see this." I said.

" Ma'am, she is watching everything from there." She said and I nodded.

" Yes, she is in a better place." I said.

" Yes, better and perfect for her." She said.

" Of course." I said.

" So, are you a part-time worker here?" I asked her.

" Yes, ma'am. I am also a student." She said.

" What are you studying here?" I asked her.

" I am studying in Agricultural science." She said.

" How do you handle both study and work?" I asked her.

" I have to, ma'am. No other choice that I have." She said. I can understand.

" Where do you live?" I asked her.

" I am staying in University dormitory." She said.

" You don't stay with your family here?" I asked her.

" I am from Namibia, Ma'am." She said. " I have come Milan to complete my studies." She said.

" Oh, that's great." I said not knowing what to add then. She nodded. " If you face any problem just call me. I will try my best to help you." I said to her.

" Sure, ma'am." She said. I was about to say something but I heard my dad.

" What happened?" I heard him asking. I turned to see him.

" Hi, Dad." I said.

" What are you doing here?" He asked me and I sighed.

" I have something very important to talk to you." I said and he nodded.

" Come with me." He said walking away with Mr. Winkler and some other people.

" I gotta go, Richie. It was very nice meeting you. Bye. See you around." I said and she smiled.

" Sure, ma'am." She said.

" Bye." I said and followed my dad.

I entered dad's cabin. I found those people there. I sat on the couch and was waiting for the people to go out.

" What do you want to say?" Dad asked signing the papers.

" Finish your work first. I will tell you later." I said. " And check them properly, Dad. Why are you signing papers without rechecking them?" I asked him and he sighed but checked the papers before signing them.

" Now tell me what happened?" He asked me.

" I want you to spend the whole day with me." I said and he looked at me weirdly. " What?!! Every parents does that but you never spend time with me. Is that good?" I asked him like a little kid whining for chocolate.

" I can't I have works to do." He said. I sighed I knew he will try to avoid me. And I came with my weapon to defeat him. By hook or crook I am going to take him out with me today.

" Alright, I understand that I don't have any values in your life. Work is more important than me." I said and he looked at me without any expression. " I wish my mom was here. She would definitely go out with me without any second thought. Because I am the most important thing in her life. But I forgot that you both are not the same. Alright. Continue your work and sorry for disturbing you. After all your work are more important than me." I said and left his cabin.

I started to count 10 to 0. I was on 3 when I heard the door opening behind me. I laughed like a psychopath inwardly. I won. East or West C is the best. I chuckled and wore that sad expression again as I saw my dad coming out with the people. I acted like I haven't seen him and entered the lift. It closed before Dad could say anything. I laughed out loud as soon as the lift's door closed. I know I shouldn't emotionally blackmail my dad but it's the only way to make him weak. I came out of the lift and talked with the people again before coming out of the office building. I found my dad waiting for me there. I reached him.

" What are you doing here? Don't you have works to do?! Very very important works?" I asked him rolling my eyes.

" Get in. Don't talk too much." He said and I smiled widely.

" Are you coming with me?" I asked him.

" Just get in, Crystal." He said.

Success!!! I danced around crazily inwardly. My plan worked. C is a legend. Told you. East or West C is the best.