Cursed

Crystal's POV

" Hello, Crystal. Nice to meet you." She said smilingly. I looked at her sharply.

" What are you doing here?" I asked her. I don't want to waste a single word with her here.

" I am here to spend Christmas with my best friend." She said. Evil bi*ch!!!

" You should spend your Christmas with your family. Oops!!! Sorry. You need to have a family to spend time with them. Unfortunately you don't have one. And you are not my dad's best friend. You are a curse for him whom he is trusting without any reason. If I were him I would kick you out of my life literally kicking on your ass. Now move." I walked pass her. " Jack!!! Beth!! Cameron!!! What are you all?" I shouted and they reached at once.

" Yes, ma'am." They replied unison.

" Who the hell dared to decorate my house without my permission?! Do you guys know that I can fire you all in a blink? You guys think I am not living here? This is my bloody house. With whose order did you guys dared to do that." I said in a very cold tone because anger overtook me already.

" Ma'am... We.. did..." They were shuttering.

" Speak the hell up." I gritted.

" I told them to decorate the house as per Benedict's liking. Didn't you like it?" The witch asked me.

" Look, Rebecca. You are just a guest here. I repeat just a guest. Don't dare to act like family. Who the hell do you think you are and where the bloody hell you get that much courage to do that?! My dad is not the only person who lives in this mansion. We all live here. The mansion will be decorated as per our wish. If dad doesn't like that he will simply adjust himself with this. You don't have to think about it. Stay away from my dad." I said. ' He belongs to my mom.' I wanted to add. But I stopped myself. " You guys, go remove all the decorations. I want to see the mansion clear by half an hour. If not then you are fired. Am I clear?" I asked them. They looked at each other for awhile. " What are you waiting for?!  Did I tell you to look at each other's face?! If you guys can't do it then it's ok, there are others who will happily do that but before denying you guys have to pack your stuffs and go out of the mansion. I won't tolerate disobedient valets at Kingsley mansion. Now leave and inform Mrs. Bethel that we have reached home and I am wishing to see her." I said and walked inside.

I reached my room and took a long soothing shower. I needed to calm my nerves. That witch has really messed up with my brain this time. How dare she cross her lines like this!!! I need to kick her out of my dad's life. Yes, C you can do it. For your parents. You can't let your hope of a happy family down like this. You have to keep it up and kick that witch soon. C is up for this no one can stop C. Get ready you witch. You can't kill my hope like this. I am going to kick you out. I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door and found Thea.

" What happened, comrade?" I asked her as she entered my room. " Is everything ok?" I asked her drying my hair.

" They cleared the decorations. Let's go. You need to instruct them to decorate the house now." She said and I nodded.

" You go, I am coming." I said. I wore my hoodie. It was really freezing cold.

" You did really good with that Rebecca witch. I wish I could kick  her out. But I can't." She said.

" Calm down, comrade Thea. Where is comrade Torren. We need to make a plan." I said.

" He is downstairs with Dad. Why do we need a plan?" She asked me.

" We need to make this bitch go away from here and out of my dad's life. I won't tolerate her anymore. She is trying to snatch him from my Mom. I will burn her face. Hell, I will burn whole of her body. Bloody bitch. Can't she see my dad is married and he has a daughter who is already 21?" I said angrily.

" Your dad is divorced." She said.

" Whatever. I don't care. Still my parents are my parents. No one can snatch them from me. I will kill them who will try do so. C doesn't want to share her parents with anyone. No sharing no caring." I said. She sighed. I was plotting my evil plans against Rebecca.

" What do you want to do now?" She asked.

" I want to kick her ass." I said. She laughed out loud.

" Really?" She asked me.

" Yes, do you have any doubt?" I asked her.

" If you are saying that then of course you will do that. I am sure about that." She said.

" Good girl. Captain C never lies." I said proudly.

" Let's go, comrade Thea. Let's help comrade Torren. He needs our help." I said. " Follow me." We came out of my room.

Though Torren already completed almost all the decorations. I raised him like me. I am proud of me for that. East or west C is the best.

" Comrade Torren!!" I called him. He rolled his eyes.

" What happened?" He asked me.

" You did really good, comrade. I raise you good. This helped me a lot. I am proud of me for that." I said.

" Huh!! Proud of yourself?!" He asked.

" Of course, comrade. Who raised you? I did. This why I am praising myself." I said.

" You are weird." He said.

" Did you learned it after 17 years of your life?" I asked him. He sighed.

" No, I learned it long back but you are not only weird you are best sister ever." He said. " Merry Christmas." He hugged me and I chuckled. Suddenly the lights turned off.

" Who's dying now?" I asked. " Joseph!!" I called.

" Ma'am." He said.

" What's wrong?" I asked him.

" Ma'am, we are checking it." He said.

" Good, go check it." I said." Thea, Torren. Go check where is uncle and aunty. Tell them to come here. Let's decorate the tree." I said. They left nodding.

" Damn!!! What happened suddenly?" I said frustratedly.

" Must be short circuit." I heard my dad. I turned and saw him standing a few feet away from me.

" Oh." I said. Suddenly I heard a rustling noise.

" Watch out." Dad said. He pulled me away. I heard a big noise. Then the light turn on. The next moment I saw the big Christmas tree was laying next to me that I ordered this morning. If it crushed me then I would be in the hospital by now. I looked at it with widened eyes.

" See you are crazy. As crazy as your mom." Dad said and walked out.

" Kiki!!!" I heard Torren he ran to me.

" Are you ok?" Thea asked and I nodded.

" Where has everyone died?" I heard Dad shouting.

What's wrong with him now?!

" Who set this tree?" I heard Dad shouting.

" Sir, we did." Joseph said.

" You are fired." Dad said and walked out.

Is this a cursed evening today!!!