Varies

Eugene's POV

" There is Hail, there is Hail, there is Hail." Ed squealed. I chuckled.

We were here in the conference hall of University Of Milan. The auditorium was crowded. There were Professors, alumni, students and special guests as well as the speakers from all over the world. Our little girl Hailey was one of them and we were very proud of her.

" Rock it, girl. Go burn it." I heard Lyssa saying. I chuckled.

" I don't know why Bella is always worried about a smart girl like Hailey. She is a one talented kid." Mom said very proudly looking at Hailey.

" Because she is Beauty with a awkwardly blessed brain. And no matter what that's dangerous." Dad said. I nodded.

" Mom, Hailey is just a kid. The government of Greece should realize that she needs her own time too. But they keep sending her around the world showing they have got a jewel. It can make the world jealous and their wrath can harm Hailey in both physical need mental ways." I said looking at the smiling innocent face of Hailey.

I just hope her smile never vanishes from her face. She is way too brilliant and way too innocent. She thinks the world is a very nice place to handle when it is not.

" I don't think the government of Greece is that careless about her. Cause, you might have not noticed there are a lot of people around her and if I am not wrong about that, those are send for her securities from the government." Dad said.

" How are you so sure, Dad?" I asked him. He just smiled.

" If your dad said that then they must be from government of Greece or from special forces." Mom said.

" How are you both so sure about that?" I asked them.

" Because Theodore Roberts said that then it won't be wrong, boy. He has many ways to find it out." Mom said and I sighed.

" Besides, Alan send Hailey here without any securities trusting on us. We have to make sure if the people around her is good for her or not. She is our responsibility till she is in Milan." Dad said.

" I wonder how that stupid has gotten this brilliant girl. I am sure she got all her genes from Bella. She is quite intelligent." Mom said.

" That's not possible, Babe. Besides, Alan and Bella both are quite similar in this matter. When they are stupid then both of them are stupid." Dad said.

" Don't act like Alan. Didn't I told you not to talk with him?" Mom asked.

" Did you guys fought again?" Dad asked.

" Yes, this morning." Mom said and I chuckled.

You can't predict what will happen the next moment when uncle Alan and Mom are talking. They are like all ok but then in a blink both starts to mock each other then it turns into a big fight and they swears that they won't talk to each other in this life but unfortunately that swear doesn't last even for one day. They again talks and again fight again swears and again break it. This how this cycle is going on. It won't stop in this life I think so.

" Will you guys ever grown up?" Dad asked.

" What do you mean by grown up?! I have a 24 years old son. How can I be a kid?" Mom asked and Dad sighed.

" I didn't mean that." Dad said. " I Just.... Ok forget it. No matter what it won't change Alan and you ever. Because the thing you guys have genetically childishness won't change. I don't know how do you guys handle that." He said.

" You.." mom was saying but Lyssa stopped her.

" Ssssssshhh. Hailey is there on the stage. She is about to deliver her speech. Keep quite." She said and I could say how excited she was and happy for her bestie.

I chuckled. No complaining because when I got my graduation Tris was excited like a little kid like it's not me he is getting graduated. I smiled remembering his childish acts. Sometimes stupid but unlike me he has a big kind heart when it comes about other's feelings. He can't stand knowing that someone is upset with him.

" Go Hail go." Ed said and I patted his head.

" Good morning, everyone." Hailey started. " Before I start to deliver the speech I will like to introduce myself though some of you already know me." She said smiling softly. " My name is Hailey Christos." She said and someone repeated it after her. "Yeah, it's me." She said. Sense of humor!! Hailey is not that innocent like I thought or Aunt Bella has trained her already?! "I hope you guys will enjoy the boring speech of mine. I know the topic we are going to discuss is nothing but a boring topic but let's see how can we make it a bit enjoyable. So that at least you guys can take me until I finish my speech. I actually don't want it turns like ETH Zurich conference. They didn't even like me." She said and then giggled. " No, not at all. They were nice to me and very attentive listener. I hope you guys can at least cooperate." She said." So, whenever I go somewhere to deliver a speech the most common question I face, is this Hailey Christos?! She looks mature in her pictures. She is just a little kid. Does she goes to school? Her family is blessed to have her." She said trying to make people comfortable. She has got a beautiful way to present her speech. " So, yes I am Hailey Christos. I am currently 15. Yes, I look more matured in pictures because they are taken from various angles. And I am not a kid I might not be 18 but I am not kid. Don't call me kid. Then if I go to school, yes of course. I don't want to stay illiterate. This why I regularly go to school. May be next year if everything goes good I will be graduated from school and enter college." She said. " We should start now. Because professor Hardy is glaring at me." She joked on the old professor who laughed at this. She started to explain things. She was more comfortable and confident with that. She was more capable of doing this than those professors. Students and Professors asked her questions which she answered confidently. When she finished people cheered for her and that made us more proud of her. But she was humble and kind. I think it varies from person to person about their personalities.