Kick Her Face

Crystal's POV

" Alright, you won. I lose. I thought you were joking." Eugene said.

" C was damn serious. How can you not take her seriously?" I asked him as the car started to move out from the mall.

" Alright, don't keep bothering me with those girls. This is the first and last girl I will meet." He said irritatingly.

" Captain C is not bothering you, Comrade. She is trying to help you. See, how generous Cap C is!!! You should learn something from her. Captain C is proud of herself that she raised herself that well-mannered. Well done, Cap C. You made yourself so proud." I said and he chuckled.

" Why do you always talk like that?" He asked me.

" Like what?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

" Like there is nothing in the world that you don't know or you can't do?" He asked me.

" Exactly. I can do anything and everything. This why I am so proud of myself." I said.

" Yeah, you can. No doubt on that." He said.

" By the way, what are you doing tomorrow? Any plans? I have a lot of plans but first of all I have to kick someone out of our lives. Until then I am not in peace. Then I will just enjoy time with my cousins uncle and Aunt. It's so enjoyable as always." I said.

" You don't live here with your parents?" He asked me.

" Umm... Ours is a bit complicated family. You won't understand." I said.

Actually I hate to say that my parents are divorced. I don't want to hear that word divorced. I want to bring them together and fix everything like before. I don't know how to do that till now but I will do that. I won't back out now. I cherished this dream from long.

" I am not a kid that I won't understand. You should say that you don't want to share your personal issues." He said.

" My parents are divorced for a weird reason. I live with my dad and uncle, aunt and their kids. I don't actually have any idea where dad stays all the time and suddenly he shows up after a few months. Then again gets vanished. My mom lives in Naples. I time to time go and visit her once or twice in a year. Specially on summer vacations and new year. This is a bit awkward. That is why I didn't want to share it with you. I hate the fact that they are divorced. I didn't want them to be divorced at all. But they eventually got divorced." I said and sighed.

He looked at me for awhile then pulled me into a hug. I was stunned by his sudden action but I hugged him back because I really needed someone whenever I talk about my parents. It makes me feel so weak. I don't want to feel weak. I want to see my parents together and happy. I hate to be a child of divorced parents.

" You are so brave for still holding on. If this would have happened with us then we wouldn't be able survive." He said as he broke the hug. " Though I have doubt if my parents will ever be able to survive without each other. Still if that really happened with us we wouldn't be able survive struggling with that situation because we are way to close to our parents. I can feel that." He said and I chuckled.

" I didn't know you can talk that much." I said controlling myself. It won't be good if I cry in front of him. It will be a worst thing to imagine. He chuckled as he heard me.

" I also didn't know that you can complete your words in just a sentence. It's that weird?" He asked me.

" Nah!!! It's not." I said and the car stopped. I looked out and found we have reached.

" It's seems your home arrived." He said and looked outside. " Yes, it's your home." He informed me and I smiled.

" I would be happy if you come inside and have dinner with us." I said and he smiled.

" I would be happy too if I could join you but the fact is I have promised my mom to be at home before dinner." He said.

" Alright, no worries may be next time. Wish everyone at home a Merry Christmas from me. And give them my love." I said and hold his hand." And Merry Christmas. Enjoy yourself to the fullest." I said and got down. " Thanks for leaving me at home." I said before closing the door.

" And thank you for everything today." He said.

" See you soon with Sophia. 2 weeks later because next week I am going to visit my mom. I won't be at Milan." I said to him.

" Travel safely and take care of yourself. See you soon." He said as his car started to move.

" Bye!!" I waved at him.

I smiled widely. I can fix Sophia with him. They will be really cute. I sighed. I hope I could find out someone like Eugene. He is way too perfect and I am way too stupid. Sophia is perfect for him.

Are you jealous now?! My brain asked.

Jealous?!! From where this words came from?! I am happy for them. H. A. P. P. Y. makes happy." I said.

I just need a crazy guy like me. Together we can make some crazy kids. It will be so cute. I chuckled and suddenly I felt I was trying to freeze myself standing here in a freezing cold weather. I hugged myself and walked inside.

" Cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold." I kept saying that as I entered inside Kingsley mansion.

" What's wrong with you?" I heard Thea.

" Cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold." I said and she shook her head.

" I will get you some coffee." She said.

" Have the gifts arrived already? Cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold" I told her. She sighed.

" Yeah." She asked.

" Cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold. Where is the witch?" I asked her.

" Don't worry. Mom kept her busy in talking. So, she won't be a trouble." She said and I smirked evilly.

" Time to kick her face." I said and Thea smirked back.