Mr. And Mrs. Clarkson.

Crystal's POV

" Where are we going?" Torren asked me.

" We are going on the mission." I said to him. " Very very important mission, comrade Torren."

" This is what I have just asked you." He said.

" Keep quiet for awhile. You talk too much." Thea said.

" I am good. Don't even think shutting me down. You can't do that. " Torren said.

" Of course I can't because you are not a machine to be shut down." She said. " But I surely can do one thing to sew your lips and shut you up."

" No need. Thanks." Torren said rolling his eyes at her.

" Alright, we are going to meet Mr. and Mrs. Clarkson." I said.

" Do you know their address? Do you have any appointment?" He asked.

" They are Dad's closest friends. I don't think we need an appointment. They will let us in anyways. And we are going to their office now." I told him.

" Oh, do you know where their office is?" He asked me.

" Yes, I talked to them yesterday in the party. Unlike you I am a very active comrade. You are lazy, Torren. You can't do anything." Thea said and I sighed.

" You are lazy. You are stupid. You are a fool." Torren said.

" Thanks." Thea said.

" Stop now both of you." I said and they stopped but kept glaring at each other. " Stop glaring too." I said to them.

" Who was that Adolf guy last night?" Thea asked me.

" He is just a professional actor. Mrs. Collins appointed him to make Dad jealous." I said.

" I am afraid of his well being. I hope he stays safe until this drama ends. Because last night he almost got bunches of punches if Mr. Kutcher didn't call Uncle in time. Tell him to stop over acting. Adolf's words will provoke him too much. Tell him to stop being a stupid. Otherwise he will be severely injured. Mark my words." Thea said.

" Don't worry. He will take a lesson from last night's event and I will tell Mrs. Collins to talk to him." I said.

" Good then. Tell him to keep a safe distance from Uncle. Otherwise he will be the only responsible for his lose." Torren said.

" I know right? I have never ever seen my dad this possessive over anything before but he was so much irritated by Adolf's words. He was like almost punched him. But it's good that he didn't. It will be a very awkward situation then." I said.

" Anyone will do it if someone tries to snatch their partner. It's natural, Cap. You shouldn't be very surprised about that." She said and I chuckled.

" Why do you need to talk, Comrade Thea? Just keep quiet and follow Cap C. Because east or west C is the best." Torren said and I laughed at his childishness.

" Better." Thea said.

" What will we do after meeting them?" He asked me.

" I want to ask them about the real reason behind my parent's divorce. I am sure they know that. I will request them to tell us that." I said.

" And if they askwhy do you need to know that after so many years what will you tell them?" Thea asked.

" I will tell them that we are going to get my mom married and the groom asked me why did my parents got divorced but I couldn't tell him as I don't know it. Then I tried to find it out but no one told me so they are my only hope to find out the truth. If they refuse to tell me then I will remain in the darkness." I said.

" Good explanation but God knows if they trust you in this." Torren said.

" Don't say something very awkward in this situation you are really a stupid. I know that you are not my brother. Mom and Dad has adopted you." Thea said and I sighed.

" Are you both going to come inside with me or you are going to remain there and fighting for the eternity." I asked them and they glared at each other but followed me silently inside the Clarkson's office building.

Their office was far away from the traditional business areas of Milan where most of the offices are. For a weird reason I was not comfortable here. I threw this thought away from my head. I need to meet Mr. and Mrs. Clarkson. I was about to enter the cabin of Mrs. Clarkson. Suddenly my phone started to ring. I quickly picked it out and answered the call if it's important.

" Crystal?" I heard the familiar voice.

" Eugene? What happened?" I asked him.

" Where are you?" He asked me.

" I... I have an important work to do. Why? Did you have any work with me? I will be free after 2. Do you want to meet me the?" I asked him.

" No, but you come back from there. You should not go in such area like this. Couldn't your work be done here in Milan itself?!" He said.

" It's also Milan where I am right now." I said.

" You better come back soon before I drag you back." He said.

" Relax. I will be there in half a hour. Then let's meet and it's your turn to treat me with a coffee." I said.

" I am not such in a joking mood. Are you coming back?" He asked me.

" No, I have some works. Take care." I said.

" So, you won't come back, right?" He asked me.

" Hold on. Hold on. How do you know that I am here?" I asked

" Alright. Fine." He said and hung up.

What's wrong with this guy now!!!! I just don't know why he is so angry right now. He is totally an predictable guy. I was thinking about him.

" What happened? And why are you standing at the same place? And who called you earlier? Why did you turn into silent suddenly?" Torren asked.

" Nothing happened, Torren. I am standing here because I got a call from from someone. It was important. I am not silent I was thinking about something. I am fine. Stop giving me that look. It was important to talk to him." I said.

" Who is that?" Thea asked me.

" Let's talk to Mr and Mrs. Clarkson. May they can clear our confusions." I said and they nodded.

We need to meet them because only they can erase this confusion.