Sorry

Crystal's POV

As soon as the plane landed on Naples I smiled widely. I was excited to see my mom. I missed her a lot these days. It was very upsetting that we can't be together in Christmas. But now I can be here for a week. I have to enjoy myself to the fullest. I would not be able to think straight if that Rebecca would still be at home. But luckily she left yesterday. I hope she doesn't come back until I am there. So that I can take a sigh of relief here and have a happy time with Mom.

I walked out of there to get my stuffs and waited for my mom to come and receive me. I was waiting for her and suddenly felt someone tapping on my shoulder. I turned and found Ms. Cooper. She is my mom's secretary. I sighed. May be mom is busy this why she has sent her secretary. I smiled. No worries. I am here then she will definitely be at home to spend time with me this week. Because no matter what she is my mom and she loves me whether she wants to show it or not.

" Hey, Ms. Cooper. What's up?" I asked her.

" Nice to meet you, Crystal. How are you?" She asked me as she gave me a warm hug.

" I am perfectly fine. What about you?" I asked her.

" Fit and fine." She said. " Let's go." She said.

" My stuffs." I said.

" John will take care of it." She said and I chuckled.

" So, you didn't get any holiday? Mom didn't let you have one?" I asked her.

" She is busy so I too need to be with her." She said.

" So, Ms. Cooper, I give you a week leave. Because now that I am here I want to be with my mom 24/7. I miss her a lot. You shouldn't appear in between to disturb us. So you don't have to come for next few days am I cleared?" I asked her.

" Your mom will be angry." She reminded me.

" Let her be angry a bit. It won't harm or make you lose your job." I said and she chuckled.

" May be it won't but still if she gets upset then it won't be good." She said.

" I will manage her. Who am I to my mom?" I asked her.

" She doesn't want to show you but you are literally her world and she loves you a lot." She said.

" So, will she not listen to my words?" I asked her.

" She will." She said.

" Then stop worrying. And by the way where is Mom? She told me last night that she will come to receive me and now she is not here." I said.

" She is in the kitchen. Cooking for you. All of your favorite things. She is very happy that you are here. You know, how much she loves you, right?" She asked me and I chuckled.

" I do. She loves me a lot but never wants to show that. That's the problem." I said.

" She doesn't want you to leave your dad." She said.

" Is that her way to show her love for Dad?" I asked and she chuckled.

" May be. She is not that extrovert person but sometimes she talks about happy times of her life. Most of those moments are including you and your dad." She said.

" Do you know what's between my mom and dad? Why do they hate each other so much?" I asked her.

" They don't hate each other. They are too stubborn and hot headed that's the problem." She said to me as we reached the car.

" I don't know how to react about this but I hate this fact." I said.

" Your parents are just unbelievable." He said.

" Did they had love marriage or arranged? I never got to know why they got divorced." I said.

" They got an arrange marriage. But they loved each other so much." She said.

" Then why did they got divorced?" I asked.

" No one knows the reason but they themselves. May be some family members also does. But I have never ever asked her about this." She said.

" You should have asked mom. If you did then at least I knew it now." I said and she chuckled. "Do you think they still love each other?" I asked her.

" It's been 16 years when they got divorced but see none of them remarried. What do you think about that?" She asked me.

" I don't know. What do you think? Do they?" I asked her.

" Of course they do. Otherwise your mom never acted wild whenever someone tried to insult your dad." She said.

" No wonder now why dad does the same thing all the time." I said as the car started to move.

" My mom was very young when she got married, right?" I asked her.

" She was 18 and your dad was 21." She said.

" Yeah, I know. Did they ever regretted having me in their lives?" I asked her though it broke my heart.

" What are you talking about, Crystal?! They love you a lot. Can't you see that?" She asked me.

" Then why did they got divorced and put me in a painful life?" I asked her.

" Crystal, some secrets better to be secrets because if they comes to light it will only hurt us badly. This why if it's secret then let it be secret." She said.

" Alright. Let it be secret. But you know what?! I am also their daughter. Stubborn like them. And I have decided to bring my parents closer and get them together again. So that I can have a happy family once again. I don't want to spend my Christmas without my mom. Now tell me will you help me in that?" I asked her.

" But... I don't know if it's a good idea." She said.

" Don't you want to see them happy?" I asked her.

" Of course, I do." She said.

" Then help me. Please." I almost begged.

" No don't say like that. I will definitely help you. But are you sure that you can make it happen?" She asked me.

" Of course. Who am I?" I asked.

" You are our cute little Crissy." She said pinching on my nose.

" No you are wrong. I am Captain C. And east or west C is the best. Now she is in mission and she won't fail in this." I said and saw we reached my mom's house. I squealed like a kid and jumped down as soon as the car stopped.

I love you, mom. I am sorry, Mom. I am sorry that I have to play this game with you both. But I want to see you happy. I know you will forgive me because you love me a lot. I smiled widely.