Bomb

Crystal's POV

" Kiki!!!" I saw Torren and Thea in the airport as soon as I came out of there. I gave them a bright smile as they hugged me.

" How are my comrades?! Are they fine? Did they miss Cap C? Because Cap C missed them a lot." I said and they chuckled.

" Don't lie, Cap C. You didn't miss us when you were with your mom." Torren said.

" That's not true Comrade Torren. But Mamma C sent gifts for you all and you will love those gifts. After all she is Mamma C of little C." I said and they rolled their eyes. I chuckled.

" Mamma C is smart but you are not." Torren said. This little boy.

" Comrade Torren, this is so unruly. You can't insult Captain C. Say sorry this instant or else you will be fired." I said and he rolled his eyes.

" Leave it, Crisscross. You know Rebecca came back." Thea said.

" That bitch. Don't worry. I will kick her out." I said.

" She left herself." Torren said.

" What?! Really?" I asked.

" Yes, she left yesterday." He said.

" Is Dad at home?" I asked him.

" Yes, he is at home." Thea said.

" Oh, what is he doing at home for so long." I said.

" Aren't you happy that your dad is at home now?" Torren asked me as we got in the car.

" I will be happy once he is with my mom again. Cause they are hurting each other like this." I said.

" Are you sure it's a good plan?" Thea asked me.

" Of course. I am sure that my mom still has that feeling for dad. Now I have to make sure if dad does feel the same way about her or not." I said.

" If he doesn't feel the same then?" Thea asked.

" Then we will make him fall in love with mom once again. Will he find out a beautiful woman like my mom anywhere else?" I asked and both of them shook their head at once. " So. We need to do this. For my mom. For her feelings for her happiness." I said.

" How do you know that?" Torren asked me.

" Know what?" I asked her.

" About Mamma C's feelings. Did she tell you?" Torren asked.

For a weird reason we all call my mom as Mamma C. I know we are weird. I mean they were not weird. But how can they stay normal when they are growing up with me in the same house?! It's not possible, right? This is the result of getting influenced by a crazy sister. If they were not living in the same house with me I bet they would be very normal kids like others but how can I let my cousins be normal?! So, I spoiled them and get them my awkward influence. Now you can see they are my comrades.

" Well, let me tell you what happened these days." I told them how mom reacted when I talked bad about dad.

They started smiling like idiots. I don't blame them because I myself was doing the same. No matter what we were the monkeys living in the same tree. Weird, I know. We are weird so don't expect anything normal from us. It will only disappoint you badly.

" You really told Mamma C that you want her to get married again?" Thea asked me.

" Do you think I am joking?" I asked her. She shook her head. " Then?" I asked.

" She refused to get married?" Torren asked.

" She loves her husband, idiot. Why will she get married with someone else. Are you really stupid?" Thea asked him.

" But they are divorced." Torren said.

" That doesn't matter." Thea said.

" It does." He said.

" It doesn't." Thea said.

" It does. I want to see them getting married again. Isn't it cool when we can be in their wedding pictures. Cool!!" Torren said and I chuckled. 

" There is an emotional connection too you foolish. You only thought about to be in the photo frames? Unbelievably stupid. I think Mom and Dad adopted you. You are not my brother." Thea said angrily.

" Quiet. Both of you. Don't fight. Stop." I said. " He is just is our little baby boy. Don't be strict on him." I said and Torren hugged me from side sticking his tongue at Thea. I patted his head chuckling.

" He is not little baby boy. He is so stupid." She said.

" He didn't mean that. He said it will be a great experience to be present at Mom and Dad's wedding. I am excited as well. I am going to give her away to my dad when they get married. It will really be very memorable. I can't wait for that." I said.

" That won't happen like that. We have to work hard on this. Then they will be together. We need a solid plan." Thea said.

" We will." Torren said.

" What is the plan then?" Thea asked.

" When I was coming back from the air hostess I got to know about Mr. and Mrs. Clarkson who are close friend of dad. I decided to find them out and ask help from them. I hope they know the reason behind this all. I just hope I can fix it this time. I am writhing for this from long. You both know that, right?" I asked them and they nodded.

" Don't worry. This time we will be succeeded." Thea said hugging me. I hugged her back.

" Let's find out about Dad's feelings at first." I said.

" If he doesn't feel the same?" Torren asked me.

" Can't you say something sweet for once in your life?! Why have you born?! To spread hatred?" Thea asked him.

" Thea!!! Don't be so harass." I said. She sighed.

" Here we are so tensed about it. Can't he say something good?" She asked. Torren rolled his eyes.

" Alright. No fighting. Both of you." I said. " We are going to drop the bomb at home." I said.

" Bomb?! Where did you get a bomb? And why do you want to drop it on our house? Where will we live then?" Torren asked me. See? My influence. I am so proud of myself that I raised them just like myself.

" Torren, Bomb means we will tell everyone that we are searching for a groom for Mamma C and see what is Dad's reaction about it. If it seems that he is angry then we will keep making him jealous. If not then we will make him fall in love with Mom again." I said.

" I am in." Thea said.

" Me too." Torren said.

" Why are we so evil?" Thea asked.

" Sometimes being evil helps us. We will be evil for our own good." I said smirkingly and they nodded.

Just that moment we reached home. Let's drop the bomb. I winked at my comrades. They smirked knowing what I was going to do.