New Experience

Crystal's POV

" He said the 'L' word?!! Told you, girl. My plan would never ever fail. Now give me a treat. The big one." Thea said and I chuckled.

" Sure. I will definitely give you a big fat treat." I said to her.

" Now say east or west Thea is the best." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" East or West C is the best." I said and she giggled.

" Yup, Cap C." She said saluting me.

" Good then, Comrade Thea. Where is Comrade Torren?" I asked her.

" He is sleeping like a hippopotamus since morning. It's Sunday. His sleeping day." She said and I chuckled.

" Can't you both stop mocking each other?" I asked her.

" Nope. He starts always." She said. I chuckled again.

" He is your little brother. You shouldn't be irritated easily." I said.

" I am not irritated just it's fun to mock him." She said.

I came back home and had dinner with all. Luckily my dad didn't ask anything otherwise it would be awkward to answer him. It's better if he doesn't ask about my love life. I mean I feel awkward talking about this with him. If it was Mom then it would be a lot easier. But with Dad it's not easy to discuss about my boyfriend.

" You both fight seriously sometimes which makes me feel like someday you guys will kill each other." I said and she giggled.

" No, we won't do that. We don't hate each other that much." She said.

" Glad to know that." I said and rolled my eyes.

" Leave it. What's the plan next?" She asked me.

" Which plan?!" I asked her.

" About your parents." She said.

" I am still thinking. I will let you know soon. Don't worry. Cap C is here. East or West C is the best." I said.

" I know that C is the best but what's the plan?" She asked me.

" I don't know, girl. I am thinking about it. It would be a lot easier if Mom used to live here in Milan." I said.

" Hmm... We can call Mama C and tell her that we are going on a trip if she wants to come with us." She said.

" She will never ever come for a trip. Think something else. It won't work." I said.

" As for now I can't think anything else. But I will keep thinking. No worries." She said.

" Good then." I said.

" Are you free tomorrow?" She asked me.

" I have a plan. Why? Don't you have to go to college tomorrow?" I asked her.

" I was just asking. I have only 2 lectures to attend. So, I was asking if you are free." She said.

" I am going to make a peace offering to my dad tomorrow. You know." I said.

" Oh, ok then. I will be at home and thinking. I will let you know if there is something which can help us. I am still working on the medical reports of Mamma C that you have given me. We will soon find out what actually her problem is. Don't worry. I am quite positive about this." She said and I smiled.

" Thanks for everything, Thea. I will one day repay your kindness." I said and she rolled her eyes.

" Keep that thanks to yourself. I don't care about your thank you." She said. " And good night. Sleep tight." She said as she walked out of my room. I smiled and laid down on my bed. I took my phone and texted Eugene.

Me : What's going on?😊😊

Mr. Cool: Why are you still up? Go, sleep.

I rolled my eyes.

Me : Why are you still up then?😒😒😒

Mr. Cool : I have some works to finish.

Me : I was going to sleep but I wanted to check if my Mr. Cool is still up. Goodnight. 🌆🌆🌆

Mr. Cool : Goodnight. Sleep. Don't keep your brain working even in sleep.

Me : 😠😠😠😠😠

Mr. Cool : Sleep. Don't keep glaring.

Me : What do you think you are?

Mr. Cool : Eugene Roberts.

Me : 😒😒😒

Mr. Cool : Did you have dinner?

Me : No, I haven't. 😡😡😡

Mr. Cool : It's not a good thing to take out your frustrations on food. Isn't it you who was saying food is your first love?

Me : You know what? You are acting so annoying. 😠😠

Mr. Cool : I am annoying. Can't help that.

Me : What are you doing tomorrow?😊😊

Mr. Cool : I have meetings with the directors of board and I need to help Tris in finalizing his deal. Why?

Me : Just was asking.😒😒

Mr. Cool : What are you doing tomorrow?

Me : I am doing something as peace offering to Dad. I have hurt him enough.😍😍😍

Mr. Cool : Alright then. What's the plan?

Me : As for now, I don't have any idea what to do. But I will think about it and let you know.

Mr. Cool : Why don't you let him give a tour of your crazy daily routine? He will definitely be delighted.

Me : 😒😒😒. My dad will never ever be agreed to walk randomly all over the Milan like that. So, this plan is rejected.

Mr. Cool: You can't predict what will actually happen in reality before you act

Me : I know my dad. He won't agree with me. I am crazy and he hates my craziness.😗😗😗

Mr. Cool : Okay, don't do anything stupid. Enjoy the day with your dad.

Me : I will miss you. 😘😘😘

Mr. Cool : We will see.

Me : 😠😠😠😠 Sleep. Goodnight.

Mr. Cool : Goodnight. Love you.

I smiled widely. Mr. Cool said that without any hesitation and pressurization!!! You are really cool.

Me : Say that again. 😍😍😍😍😍

Mr. Cool : Go Sleep. Let's meet the day after tomorrow.

Me : 😒😒😒

Mr. Cool : Don't roll your eyes they will stuck at an awkward position.

Me : 😠😠😠😠 I am sleeping. Bye.

I turned off my phone. This is utterly stupid. But I don't know why I was smiling like a stupid. May be that's love which makes people stupid. I am already crazy. So it doesn't matter. I was certainly in love. No doubt. I was waiting to get more of that. May be it will give me some new experience.