Naive

Crystal's POV

" What are you doing?" He asked me as I was walking randomly.

" Roaming around." I said to him.

" Why are you roaming around like this? Let's go. Let's take you home." He said.

" Whose home? Mine or yours?" I asked him raising one of my eyebrows.

" Do you want to go my home with me?" He asked me back.

" Umm... No, my dad will be worried. I have already upset him that day. I don't want to do something more." I said to him.

" What did you do?" He asked me.

" Errrr.... I umm.... nothing. Let it go." I said.

" Tell me at once." He warned me.

" I did nothing. Just he was irritated with my crazy behavior." I said.

" And want me to trust you?" He asked me.

" Of course, why would I lie to you?" I asked him acting innocent.

" You know that better but let me tell you one thing that you are a very very bad actress." He said. "Your nose tip turns red when you lie." He said and I touched my nose tip.

" Really?! Does it?" I asked and tried to figure out if my nose tip was really red or not. I wasn't able to. It was very hard. I took out my phone and took a selfi. But my nose tip wasn't red. I smiled widely.

" See!!! My nose tip is not red." I said proudly.

" But why are you so eager to find out if your nose tip is red or not? That means you are lying. No?" He asked me.

" No, no, no. C is not lying. C doesn't lie. She is a very good girl with decent attitude. She doesn't lie at all. She can guarantee that. You shouldn't doubt on an innocent girl like her." I said twinkling my eyes trying to act all innocent. But he rolled his eyes.

" But a few moments earlier you were claiming someone as your boyfriend. Wasn't it a lie?" He asked me. I pouted. " Don't pout. Tell me already. What did you do?" He asked me and I sighed deeply.

" I did something horrible." I said.

" That is?" He asked.

" Leave it. You won't like it." I said.

" We will decide it later. But tell me at first. What did you do?" He asked.

" I accused him of something horrible." I said to him.

" And that is?" He asked looking at me sharply. I took a deep breath.

" I told him he would have killed me and my mom long back if he has gotten that chance." I said and hide my face in my palms. I heard him sighing deeply. But saying nothing. I slowly looked at him and found him looking at me without any expressions.

" You know you did something wrong, right?" He asked me.

" I know I was wrong but please don't scold me. I am already regretting like hell for uttering such venomous words. I don't know what overtook me. I just lost all control over my brain. It slipped out of my mouth. I didn't mean to hurt him." I said to him.

" You got it that you were wrong, didn't you?" He asked me. I nodded.

" Yes, I did. I will never repeat that mistake." I said and he sighed.

" Dad was too much hurt. I made him feel like horrible. But I didn't want to do that. It's just I got very irritated. I didn't want to hurt him. But I did it. I can understand why he raised his hand on me. Because I went too far for nothing." I said. He looked at me with widen eyes.

" He raised his hand on you?" He asked me and I nodded weakly.

" He slapped me hard. But I know he didn't want to do that. It just happened because of his sudden rage. I know he would never ever hurt me willingly. I know that very well." I said. He checked my face and found the fading marks. He touched my cheek softly. 

" Is this why you were wearing a headscarf yesterday?" He asked me.

" Yes." I said and he sighed. Then leaned and kissed on my cheek right over the faded marks.

" Don't be this insane again. He doesn't hate you. There is something else, Crystal. You shouldn't act like that. You should understand that he has his own reasons. He wouldn't act like this if things would be normal. This is not at all normal there is something more that you need to know. So, don't hurt him more without knowing the reason behind it." He said and I nodded.

" I will not do something like that again. I know what I did wasn't at all right. I will make it up for him, don't worry." I said to him smilingly.

" What do you have in your head now?!" He asked me tapping on my forehead. I chuckled.

" Something big that I can't reveal right now." I said.

" That means you need to be under a tight security and 24/7 supervision." He said.

" Hey!!!" I punched on his arm. "I don't always cause devastation. I am very skilled person sometimes as well. You don't have any idea how smart and intelligent little C is. You know nothing about little C. Because she is unique and special. She is also a legend. And you can't understand her views cause you are not a legend." I said.

" I don't want to be a legend like you. I am fine with myself being a very normal person and a commoner. I won't be able to handle myself if I become a legend. So, it's alright if I am not a legend." He said.

" Yeah, don't worry. You got me. I am legend. So you no need to worry. You can be relaxed." I said.

" Right." He said.

" Yes, you are a one lucky guy to got a legend like little C. You won't get a girl like little C around. She is smart, intelligent, talented, kind, generous and beautiful. So consider yourself very lucky." I said to him. He looked at me for a while.

" You know what?!" He said. "Hell with the explanation." He said and pulled me closer the next moment I felt his lips on mine. I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. I didn't care about anything else anymore.

" You know being naive is dangerous sometimes, right?" He asked me.

" Who is naive here?" I asked him trying to catch my breath and he rolled his eyes.

He just didn't call me naive or did he?!!