Bad Move

Crystal's POV

" He is the guy?" I asked Thea as she showed me the photo of the guy.

" Yes. He is Sergio." She said.

" I don't think it's a good idea." I said to her.

" Keep quiet. It's a good idea. Definitely the best one." She said.

" No, it's not." I said.

" Don't talk too much, Girl." She said.

" You can't shut Cap C, Comrade Thea. It's out of rules." I said to her.

" Just shut your mouth and do what I am saying you to do. Don't talk too much." He said to me.

" I don't want to." I said to her.

" Just relax. You will see. It will work like a magic." She said to me.

" I don't want this to work anyhow. I hate this idea already." I said.

" You will thank me later." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" But tell me one thing." She said.

" What?" I asked her.

" Do you love him in the first place?" She asked me.

Yes, you do. My brain screamed.

" I don't know." I said.

" Then why do you want him to confess if you yourself are not even sure about that?" She asked me.

" I don't know." I said again like a stupid.

" Are you going to break his heart, Crissy?" She asked me.

" What?! No. Definitely not. Why will I want to break his heart? Are you crazy?" I asked her.

" Then you must like him." She said. I rolled my eyes.

" Oh, come on. Who won't like him? He is Mr. Perfect. Have you seen him?!" I said to her. She chuckled.

" Then you may find out reasons to love him as well." She said.

" There will be tons of reasons to love her no worries." I said to her.

" Does that mean you love him?" She asked me.

" What if I do?" I asked her.

" Then it will be great. I will just start the countdown of your wedding." She said.

" Not so fast. Not before I solve my parent's case. Before that I am not going anywhere. You can be sure about that." I said to her.

" No worries. That too will be cleared soon. No wonder when Cap C is in mission no one can stop her. She is unstoppable. Like a blaster." She said.

" Stop buttering me. I know you didn't mean any of those." I said to her glaring hard. She chuckled.

" Oh, come on. No one will be able to stop you this time to bring your parents closer. It's truth." She said and I sighed.

" You do you think I can do it?" I asked her.

" Of course." She said to me.

" Thanks for supporting. Otherwise there will be a great problem for me to handle ." I said to her.

" No need to thank me." She said.

" I need to thank you." I said to her. She chuckled.

" Okay. Come with me." She said and pulled me with her.

" God help us." I said.

" Umm, don't worry." She said but I couldn't but worrying. I don't know if this will work or not.