Developing A Feeling

Eugene's POV

" Wow, Hail Bail, we are so proud of you." Lyssa said hugging her tightly.

" Thanks Lyssa." She said.

" Queen Elsa of Arendelle." She said and I chuckled.

" Ok, Queen Elsa of Arendelle." Hailey said.

" You did very well. People were praising you highly." Mom said.

" Excuse me!!" We found a lady standing there.

" Yes?" I said to her.

" Can I have a autograph of Hailey Christos? Actually, my niece is very sick. She so badly wanted to meet Hailey. But she couldn't come as she is not doing well. She will be very happy if Hailey gives me an autograph for her." She said with teary eyes. People around the world already know about Hailey. Though I don't like the idea. It will harm her normal life and activities.

" Sure. Where should I give the autograph?" Hailey asked.

" This is her favorite t-shirt. If you sign in this." She said and Hailey nodded.

" Sure." Hailey said and signed the t-shirt for her.

" I don't know if she can make it until tomorrow. Please, pray for her." The lady said.

" Don't lose hope. Just keep your hope up." Hailey said to her.

" Yeah, trying to do so." She said. "I wish I could bring her to meet you. She would be very happy." She said.

" Alright, give us the address so that we can come later if we are done with the works here." Dad said. She wrote her address and gave it to us. Then she left.

" Why did you say that to the lady?! We don't even know her." Mom said. Dad just smiled.

" Let's see." He said and called Rob to come and check the address. " See? This how it works." Dad said and Mom just twisted her lips.

" Don't flutter yourself, Theodore Roberts." Mom said and he chuckled.

" You are superstar." Ed said to Hailey hugging her waist that which he could reach. She chuckled and ruffled his hair.

" Of course she is. Do you have any doubt?" Elyssa asked him.

" No. I don't." Ed said keep hugging Hailey and she patted his head.

" Do you have anything else to do with the professors?" I asked her.

" No, I am done." She said.

" Then let's go home." Ed said.

" I have some work in office." I said to them.

" Then come with me." Dad said.

" You guys go back home then. And Hailey, don't talk to someone unknown, okay?" Dad asked and she nodded.

" Ok." She answered.

" Let's go." Dad said.

" Bye, Mom. See you in the evening." I said to her.

She left with the kids. We reached office and it was another hectic day. I need to start now and finish before dinner time. I was checking the schedule standing in front of the desk when someone knocked on the door.

" Come in." I said and someone entered.

" Sir." I turned and found it was Rodriguez. I gave him the responsibility to keep Crystal under supervision.

" Hmm... What happened?" I asked him.

" Sir, I was here to give you the updates." He said.

" Hmm .. anything wrong?" I asked him.

" No, sir. Ms. Kingsley is in Naples currently spending a holiday with her mother. She seems to be very happy." He said.

" Then what are you doing here?" I asked him.

" Sir, I don't think we have to give her securities. There are already people who is guarding her secretly. But I still sent my team there." He said. Guarding her!!! Who are they?! May be her dad send them.

" Did her dad send them so take care of her?" I asked him.

" Yes, sir. They are from Kingsley's security team. So, it's not necessary for us to guard her." He said.

" No, assure her security." I said. If they are around her all the time then why didn't they helped her that day when she was in danger?!

" Ok, sir. We are on that." He said.

" And keep an eye on her security team as well. I have doubt on them. They don't give me a good vibe." I said to him and he nodded.

" Sure, sir. Anything else?" He asked me.

" If you find anything unusual then inform me without any delay." I said and he nodded. "You can go then." I said.

" Eugene!!!" He called me. I turned to him. Ever since I was here it was Rodriguez who used to be around me to assure my security. Now that I have grown up he finds it hard to believe that.

" Yes? You need anything?" I asked him.

" Is there your secret girlfriend?" He asked me.

" What do you think?" I asked him.

" I don't know. You tell me." He said.

" Why did you suddenly ask that?" I asked him.

" You have never cared for anyone like this out of family. That means she is very special. Isn't she?" He asked me.

" She is." I chuckled.

" If she is the one then I must say you choose a right girl. She is very beautiful and talented as well. She is perfect girl for you." He said.

" Really?! I thought she is a crazy and talkative girl." I chuckled.

" Well, action speaks louder than words can. I have done a little research about her recently. So, I can guarantee you can't find a girl like her ever." He said. " And it's better if she talks much because you don't talk at all. She can make you talk." He said.

" Aren't we talking now?" I asked him and he chuckled.

" Yes, you need to talk more. You talk so less. I am afraid that you have ever said all the common words. May be not." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Why did you do a research on Crystal anyway?" I asked him.

" Because I wanted to find out how important she is to you." He said.

" And what did you get to know?" I asked him.

" I get to know that she is very very important to you. She should be. A kind, talented and beautiful girl she is. So, I think you choose the perfect girl." He said.

" She is not my girlfriend. We are just friends." I said.

" Yeah, your parents were just friends as well. Now see?" He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Did you inform Mom already?" I asked him.

" Chill. You secret is safe with me." He said.

" I will tell Mom myself. But before that I need to be sure. I don't want to mess up." I said and he nodded.

" Sure. No worries. I gotta go then. Take care." He said and walked out.

Am I really developing a feeling for her?! I don't know. I sighed deeply. Time will say that.