Her Words

Eugene's POV

" Bro, you have to find out this person. I don't want him to sketch me again." Elyssa said and I sighed.

" Ok, if you want that then we will find him or her out. Then you tell it yourself." I said to her.

" May be he is someone you know. Secret admirer." Mom said.

" Can't say anything. An artist uses their imagination a lot when they make a sketch." Dad said.

" Still he or she can't sketch me. It's not right." She said to us.

" Ok, we will find the artists out. Then talk to him or her. Tell whatever you want." I said.

" Yeah, find out the artist out." She said.

" Calm down, Queen Elsa of Arendelle." Ed said and I chuckled.

" Yeah. Don't be be mad." I said .

" I am just irritated." She said.

" Don't be. We will handle it. Don't stress yourself out." I said to her.

" Hmm ..." She said.

It was Sunday. I didn't have much to do today. I had plan to meet Crystal today. She is too busy planning her parents wedding these days. But unfortunately her mom seized her at home. She didn't want to let her go out before she heal properly.

I agree with her. Because, we can't trust Crystal with herself. If she goes out of the house, she will definitely do something wrong and get hurt again. No one wants to see her in those hospital gown again. I hate it already.

Whenever I talk to her about this she tells me to get used to it. Because when we will get married we will have thousands of kids then she has to wear hospital gown again and again. Seriously!!! Who explains things like that!! One thing is clear that she loves to tease me. And I hate it whenever she tries to tease me. Hell!!! I hate it. I took my phone to text her that I will go there this afternoon but I found she has texted me already.

Crazy C : I am hell bored.😞😞😞😞😞

Me : I will be there in the afternoon.

Crazy C : Why don't you ask Mamma C to let me go out?!😤😤😤

Me : Because she is right. If you good you will act crazily and get hurt again. No one wants you to get hurt. So, don't whine. It's good for your health.

Crazy C : I hate you. Don't talk to me. 😤😤😤

Me : Really?!

Crazy C : Yes, Mr. Cool. Really.😡😡😡

Me : Then you don't have any problem if I go out on a date with another girl, do you?

Hit her button. She hates it.

Crazy C : Try me, Mr. Cool. Just try me. Let's see how brave actually you are. 😬😬😬😬😬

Me : You told that you don't love me then you shouldn't have any problem, right?

Crazy C : First I will chop that bi*ch into pieces and feed them to our dogs and then I will send you to hell. Don't ignite me.🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪

Crazy girl. I chuckled. Did she really believe in what I have said?! Can't she see that I was kidding?! God help her.

Me : You can't do that. Because you hate me.

Crazy C : I don't hate you. Urrrghh!!!😡😡😡😡

Me : Then?

Crazy C : 😒😒😒😒