Blasted

Crystal's POV

" Home sweet home." I shouted as soon as I entered the house. "Where is everyone?! C is back, people. Why aren't you guys here to welcome her?!" I whined loudly.

" Crystal!!!" I saw my aunt.

She ran to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back. My aunt is more like my best friend. I literally can do anything for her. She loves me a lot. Sometimes I feel like more than Thea and Torren. If some day I get a chance to do something for her to repay her kindness I will do it without any hesitation.

" I missed you." I said.

" I missed you more. The house is empty without you around. God!!! It's very frustrating." He said.

I just sighed inwardly just thinking about how frustrating it might be for my mom when I leave her alone there in Naples. It must hurt her a lot but she never said that. I will soon make it right. Then everything will be fine. No more pain, no more frustration, no more tears. I want everything falls into place and everyone be happy. I will not back off this time. Never ever. I won't stop until I am successful.

" I know, aunty. East or West C is the best. This why everyone loves and misses her. It's natural." I said and she patted my head chuckling. I smiled.

" How is Candice?" She asked me.

" She is fine." I said and she sighed.

" I just keep worrying about her. Is she doing ok there? It's been awhile since I have met her last time." She said.

" Mamma C is good. No worries. Soon everything will be settled. Then we don't have to worry for her anymore. She will be cared and cherished and get everything that she deserves." I said.

" What are you talking about?" She asked.

" You will know. I will tell you all at dinner time. You have to wait for that." I said.

" I don't understand. Why are you saying that?" She asked me.

" I am saying the point. I will tell you all about it at dinner time when everyone will be there and know about that then." I said.

" But-" aunty was saying. But suddenly I heard another voice.

" You came back?" I saw Rebecca.

" What's so surprising!! This is my damn house I can come back whenever the hell I want but the only surprising thing is why are you here when you already left for once." I said.

" Her flight got cancelled." Aunty said rolling her eyes.

" Our home is not a hotel whenever that you wish you can check in and whenever you wish you check out." I said. " Alright. You are nothing about my concerns. You are only a guest. Kingsley are a great host to guest but not to them who tries to hurt them secretly in a disguise of friend. As long as you are a guest you will get a great hospitality but if you cross the line it won't take long for me to kick you out. I hope you get it. And you are nothing to me. You may be my dad's good friend but you mean nothing to me. I don't have time to waste on you. So, excuse me." I said and walked passed her without giving her a chance to react.

She means nothing to me. Because I am not giving her that importance. My parents are my only concern now. I want them to happy. There is nothing which can stop me from doing that. No Rebecca can be a wall in this. If she even tries I will finish her right away. No one can destroy my parents' happiness. No blood one.

I went to my room and got freshen up. I came downstairs for dinner. I found Rebecca sitting on the chair next to mine where dad sat that day. I chuckled inwardly and sat next to Thea. I was waiting for Dad to join. He must be present to make my plan successful when I drop the bomb. Soon my dad and uncle joined. Torren sat next to Rebecca and I chuckled. Good boy. Dad sat on his usual seat across me. We had our dinner and I stood up. I cleared my throat and everyone looked at me.

" I have something very special to share with you, guys. It's very important." I said in a cheery tone. Uncle chuckled.

" What happened now, Captain C?" He asked me.

" As you all know that little C went to meet Mamma C a few days back. She had a great time with her beautiful mom. There is no doubt she is." I said smilingly remembering my beautiful mom. She is a divine beauty. I saw dad having meal silently didn't react at all. Come on, Dad. Show some emotions. Give us a hint. " But this time it made little C very sad when she visited Mamma C. She suddenly realized that Mamma C is very alone and sad. She is living alone. There is no one to take care of her, to love her and to be with her. After all she is also a human. She has feelings too but she has to hide her emotions because she has no one to share it with . She can't live like this. She needs someone who can be with her all the time. To make her feel better." I said and looked at all. My uncle and Aunt sighed while Dad kept having his meal normally. I took a deep breath and get ready to drop the bomb. " So, after watching everything I have come to a decision and as you are my family except Rebecca. I wanted you guys to know this." I said. "It's a big decision. But I want you all to know that I want to get my mom married again." I said smilingly and every eyes open wide.

I looked at dad with the corner of my eyes who was looking at me with a blank expression.

" What happened?! Aren't you guys happy for her? She is going to be happy. At least you guys should understand she is my mom. My happiness lies in hers. My mom is not happy. I want to make her happy. Everyone would do that if they were in my position. Am I right, Comrade Torren?" I asked.

" Of course. I would do the same." He said and got a death glare from my uncle.

" See? This why I want her to get married. She won't be alone then. I also want you all to help me to find out a suitable groom for my mom. Specially you, Dad." I said and he raised one of his eyebrows. " I want you to find out a groom for my mom." I said to him smilingly. " Because you have passed years with her. At least you know what is her liking and disliking more than us." I said and he didn't say anything just left the dinner table at once without looking at anyone else.

What does that mean?!! The bomb blasted but I didn't understand actually what happened. Confused as hell.