Unexpected

Crystal's POV

" How is it?" Mom asked me.

" Delicious." I said to her giving her a thumbs up. She chuckled.

" I am glad that you like them." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Am I your business associate?" I asked her.

" No, you are my little C. Why are you asking that?" She asked me.

" Then why is this formalities?" I asked her.

" I was just saying. Ok. Then what else should I do if I don't say that?" She asked me.

" You should say there are plenty of it. You can take more." I said and she chuckled.

" Alright, there are plenty of it. You can take more." She said to me.

" That's like Momma C. Little C loves Momma C." I said. She laughed.

" Wow!! Mom, do you know how beautiful you are?" I asked her. She shook her head smilingly on my childishness. But she was really a divine beauty.

" I don't know. You tell me?" She asked me.

" You see this little C?" I asked her.

" Of course. She is like an angel. Mamma C can't believe that she brought this little C in this world. She is just a wonderful creature. Mamma C is so proud of little C." She said and I chuckled.

" This why you should know you are a divine beauty this why you have brought this angel in this world." I said and she smiled.

" What is your intention, little C?" She asked me.

Suddenly I got an evil idea. I think it will work. I know Mom never says no to me. Let's see what happens when I blast a bomb here. I am eager to see her expression. Let's see how do mom reacts. I don't know if she reacts good or wild. But it will be fun to irritate her.

" Mom, I wanted to tell that to you from long but never got enough courage to do so." I said seriously and she looked at me.

" What is it, Honey?" She asked me.

" As you are in a very good mood today so I can just tell you that I guess. Not always you are in good mood to be so cheesy. So, I just wanted to tell you that... Umm... I don't know from where to start...but I just want to tell you that frankly." I said.

" What happened?! Do you have a boyfriend? Who is that? From how long? Where did you meet her?! Oh, God!!! You didn't tell me before? But... Screw it. Tell me his name. Is he good to you? Does you dad know about him? If he does then you should tell him to stay away otherwise he will get killed by your dad. He doesn't want to let you go. Wait!!! Did you guys sleep together?! No way, Crystal!!! Did you use protection or you are planning me to make a grandma this early?! Am I that old to be a grandma?! No, no,no,no... Don't do that again. At least get married first. Otherwise your dad will really kill that poor guy." She said in one breath and I banged my head on the table several times. " What happened now?! You didn't use protection?! Oh God!!! We need to visit a gynaecologist tomorrow morning first thing. If it comes positive then we need to talk to your dad. I hope it doesn't come positive. Just pray for that. Why are you still sitting like that. Tell me the name of the guy. Hurry. I need to talk to him and he needs to get a good lesson." She said and I rolled my eyes. See? Now got it why I am crazy?! Because I genetically inherited it from my dear mother.

" You done?" I asked her.

" I am not done. I need to talk to your boyfriend. How can he be s careless?! I need to talk to your dad as well. After all he deserves to know what's going on here. I just hope he doesn't get angry snd kill that boy. Come on, tell me his name and give me his phone number so that I can contact him. Do you have any pictures of him? Come on show me so that I can predict how my grandkid gonna look?! I can't believe that I am going to be a grandma. Though I don't like the idea to become a grandma right now but I am still excited. How will it feel when the kid will call me grandma?! Wow!! I can't believe." She said. I sighed.

" Mom, listen to me." I tried to stop her but she cut me.

" No, no,no. You listen to me. If the kid is a boy then we will name him Caleb and if it's a girl then we will name her Christine. Okay? And you can't stop me if I spoil them rotten. But you need to get married before that. I can't believe this is happening to me. Why does everything in my life has to happen so fast?" She asked very excitedly and I sighed deeply.

" Mom, now will you listen to me?" I asked her.

" We need to visit a gynaecologist tomorrow morning." She said smiling widely.

" You yourself are a gynaecologist, mom." I said.

" Oh, yes, yes. I forgot. I can give you a proper check and get to know if you are pregnant or not." She said excitedly.

" What will you do if I am pregnant? Come to Milan and live with me?" I asked her.

" Good idea. I will tell Daisy to make the arrangements. After all it's my first grandkid." She said. I rolled my eyes.

" Mom, did you really think I will sleep with someone without getting married with him?" I asked and she looked at me weirdly.

" What do you mean? You don't have a boyfriend?" She asked me.

" Who will wish to die marrying me?" I asked her.

" Why what's wrong with getting married with you? You are a beautiful lovely girl. Anyone will willingly want to marry you." She said.

" Only you think that. Dad and you have to do a hard work to find a groom for me, Mom." I said. She rolled her eyes.

" That means I am not going to be a grandma?" She asked me.

" No, mom. Not at all." I said.

" You are not pregnant?" She asked.

" No, I am not. I haven't even slept with anyone. How will that be possible?" I asked.

" Oh!!!" She sighed deeply. " Then what did you want to tell me?" She asked me.

" I wanted to say something very important." I said.

" And that is?" She asked me.

" I wanted say that..." I stopped.

" That?" She asked me.

" That I want you to get married again." I said and her eyes open wide. She got chocked. I can say this was really unexpected to her.