Stupid For A Friend

Eugene's POV

" Where were you all the day?" My mom asked me as soon as I entered the living room.

" Why, Mom? Anything happened?" I asked her. " Has dad searched for me?" I asked.

" No, he didn't but you left your work half done and went to God knows where." She said.

" I wented to meet Crystal." I said and she smirked at me.

" How is she?" She asked me.

" She is fine, Mom. Why are you asking about her anyways?" I asked her.

" It's my duty to ask you about her." She said.

" Why is so?" I asked her.

" Because I am a good MIL." She said.

" MIL?" I asked.

" Mother-in-law." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Don't flutter yourself, Mom. It's not sure till now." I said to her.

" But I am sure it will happen." She said. I sighed.

" Where is Tris?" I asked him.

" He had lunch then left to sleep. He must be sleeping. Check it." She said and I nodded.

" Let him sleep then. He must be tired." I said.

" Where are the two musketeers? At home or have gone somewhere?" I asked Mom about my crazy siblings as I couldn't find them around.

" They are at home. Don't know may be they are watching movie. I haven't seen them for awhile." I said.

" Alright, they will be here by their own in a few minutes." I said. She chuckled.

" Alright. You go get freshen up." Mom said to me.

I nodded and went to my room. Today's incidents was playing on my mind. I kept thinking about what happened today. Crystal is really a weird girl. I chuckled thinking about her.

Talking about her parents they must have suffered a lot and it has hurt her as well. I don't know how she has handled it all these years. I hope God shows her a right away to bring her parents together.

Should I help her?!

Of course, you should. You know how crazy she is. Someday she will make some crazy move and hurt herself. Do you want that?! You know she will use her brain crazily. There is no way that she will be able to do it by herself. She will definitely mess it up. My brain said.

Alright, I got it. I will not let her get hurt. Let's see what I can do to help her. I took my phone and called Rodriguez.

" Eugene." He said.

" Can you do me a favor?" I asked him.

" Anything." He said.

" I wanted to ask you to gather all the information about Crystal's family." I said to him.

" Alright. No worries. I will gather all the information and let you know." He said.

" Do it as soon as it possible. I need to figure out something." I said.

" What is that?" He asked.

" It's about Crystal's mom." I said.

" Ok, I will try to find it out soon and let you know." He said.

" Better." I hung up the call.

I got freshen up and came downstairs. I found Tris with Ed in the living room. They are laughing at something. I bet they are planning to do something stupid. Like really, Tris!?? Are you a kid!!!

" What's going on here?" I asked and both of them turned to me.

" No.. nothing, Bro." Ed said. I narrowed my eyes at him.

" Where is Lyssa?" I asked.

" She is sleeping." Ed said.

" Have you done something with her?" I asked him.

" Nope. Not at all, Bro. I have done nothing. I am innocent here." He said.

" And you. What were you two talking awhile back?" I asked Tris. He stood up at once and glared at me.

" First of all you tell me where were you all the day?" He asked me.

" I had some work. I had to leave then." I said.

" What kind of work?" He narrowed his eyes. I sighed.

" We can talk about it later." I said.

" Not later I want to know now." He whined.

" Don't act like Ed." I said and he grabbed my collar.

" What are you hiding from me?! Have you gotten married already without informing me?! I will kill you, traitor!!!" He said and I sighed. I saw Ed standing up on the couch.

" Come on, fight, fight." He said excitedly and Tris left me at once.

" We are not fighting, Ed." Tris said to him.

" You were not?" He asked Tris.

" No. Fighting is not a good thing. Don't ever hurt anyone without any reason, Ed. Am I understood?" I asked him and he nodded unwillingly. I just patted his head.

" Ed, go and wake Lyssa up." Tris said to Ed.

" Ok, I will just go." He jumped down from the couch and ran to upstairs.

" Careful!!" I said but do you think that kid listens to anyone?! I sighed as Tris dragged me towards the garden.

" What's wrong?" I asked him.

" You tell me what's wrong with you? What are hiding from me?" He asked me. I sighed.

" Sit down." I said and he sat down on the bench as I sat beside him.

" Speak up." He said.

" Stop barking at me. I am telling you. Give me some time to think how to start it." I said.

" Alright." He said.

" There is a girl." I said. He narrowed his eyes.

" A girl?" He repeated it.

" Yes." I said.

" Alright. What's wrong with her?" He asked me.

" Nothin wrong with her. She is totally crazy and she can make you crazy like her with her words." I said.

" So she made you crazy already?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. He chuckled.

" She hasn't." I said.

" Then why are you talking about her?" He asked me. " Do you like her?" He asked smirking at me.

" May be yes." I said.

" What do you mean by may be yes? Say it straight. Yes or no?" He asked me.

" I don't know." I said.

" You don't know? Then you won't mind if I try to hit on her will you?" He asked me.

" I know you won't do it." I said.

" What if I do that?" He asked me.

" You don't want to get killed by your best friend, do you?" I asked him and he laughed.

" Dude, you are in love." He said and I rolled my eyes. " A stupid in love. How crazy is that?!" He asked. I glared at him.

" I will see you when it comes your turn." I said to him but he kept laughing without any reason just to irritate me. Stupid for a friend. I sighed deeply.