Wait And Watch

Eugene's POV

" You know that you are a stupid, don't you?" Tris asked me and I rolled my eyes.

" Of course. Otherwise I wouldn't be your best friend." I said and he rolled his eyes.

" Yeah, funny." He said.

" I know." I said.

" Why are you not confessing? Is that too hard to say, I love you?" He asked me.

" You won't understand." I said to him.

" You will see when I will fall in love with someone I will tell her that I love her the moment I get the chance to tell her that." Tris said and I rolled my eyes.

" She won't be as crazy as Crystal. I am sure." I said.

" How are you so sure, dude?" He asked me.

" Because there is only one piece who is awkwardly crazy in the world is Crystal. There is no such crazy girl other than her. So, you can be relaxed and relieved because they won't be as crazy as her. She is one is only piece available." I said.

" Congratulations!!! You got that one and only piece." He rolled his eyes.

" She is not a thing to be a piece." I said.

" You yourself said that she is one and only piece." He said.

" It doesn't mean that you have to say the same thing." I said to him.

" You are acting weird lately. This must be an effect of being with Crystal. Now I am scared of losing my introvert Eugene. Will you turn into the talkative one like her? Say no. Please." He acted like a baby.

" Die." I said. He chuckled.

" I am not in hurry. I will die when it's time. No rush." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" You are definitely crazy too. If I haven't been crazy being with you all these years then I won't then I won't go mad being with her as well. Chill." I said and he rolled his eyes.

" You are annoying." He said.

" That's what I should tell you not you to tell me." I said.

" You are more annoying." He said.

" You are the most annoying person in the world." I said.

" Not more than you." He said.

" Why are you two fighting?" I heard Elyssa.

" We are not fighting." Tris said.

" You guys were fighting." She said. " Mom!!! Mom!!! Mooooommmmm!!! Bro and Tris are fighting." She shouted I sighed deeply.

If only I didn't love my sister the most I would have never ever tolerate her childish behavior. God knows how can someone handle her.

" What happened here, boys?" Mom asked us.

" Nothing happened, Nemo. It's just your little Princess is too much fond of troubles." Tris said. Mom chuckled.

" You girl, go, see where Ed is. I couldn't find him." Mom said.

" Don't worry. I will go and see what they little devil is doing. But Mom, if your little Pokemon pranks with me again I will throw him down from the rooftop." She said before leaving. Ed didn't stop pranking around at home as he said. I wonder how can he mange to be such a troublemaker.

" What happened?! Why are you two fighting?" Mom asked.

" We were not fighting." I said.

" We were fighting over your daughter in law to be." Tris said and I rolled my eyes.

" Oh, what has she done now?" She asked.

" Your son and my best friend is supporting her even before he said  ' I love you to her', can you imagine that?" He asked Mom. I sighed deeply at his childishness.

" Can you stop bothering me?" I asked him.

" Nope." He said.

" I don't even expected you to say yes." I said and stood up to walk out of there.

" Where are you going?" Tris asked following me.

" Why are you coming with me?" I asked him.

" Because I want to. Do you have any problem?" He asked me.

" Boys, have lunch. Then go out." Mom called us.

We had lunch and Ed's regular drama started not to have food cause they are tasteless. He has guts to say that to Mom. We never tell her if the food is not that tasty but he doesn't care. He speaks is clear and loud. God help this kid and his sharp mouth.

" I am going out, mom." I said.

" I am going with him, Nemo." Tris said and I rolled my eyes.

" I will come back before dinner." I said.

" We will come back before dinner." Tris corrected me.

" Yes, we will come back before dinner." I said.

" Don't lost your way around Kingsley house." Dad said and I sighed as Mom chuckled.

" You can lose your way there. We will find yoy out. No worries." Mom said and I rolled my eyes.

" He won't. I will be with him. Don't worry, Theo." Tris said. Why can't I kick him hard!!! Why God!! Just why?!

" I am going. If you want to come you can come with me." I said to Tris and he followed me.

" So, where are you going? To buy a ring to propose her?" He asked me and I sighed deeply.

" No rush. Just relax." I said.

" Yeah, then someone will reach her and steal her from you. Then keep sitting here alone." He said. I rolled my eyes.

" Can you be a bit less annoying?" I asked him.

" No, I can't." He said straight.

" Why are you so stupid?" I asked him.

" Because you are an idiot as well." He said.

" I do-" I was saying but my phone started to ring and stopped me at once.

" Hello." I said. It was Rodriguez.

" Eugene. You should check the picture I have sent you." He said.

" Alright." I said and hung up. I checked the pictures.

" I told you, stupid." Tris said.

" Shut your mouth for awhile." I said to him and he rolled his eyes.

" Stupid in love." He mumbled but I didn't bother to listen to him.

I was so irritated with this stupid girl and my stupid friend was irritating me as well. I called Rodriguez.

" Send me the location." I said.

" Roger that." He said.

You are dead, girl!!! You are so dead when I get my hands on you. Evil tricks won't work on me but will make you fall into a terrible trouble. Just wait and watch.