Mine

Eugene's POV

" What are you talking about?!!" She asked me as I explained everything to her.

" Yes, that's the truth." I said.

" I can't believe that." She said. "How can a doctor kill an unborn child like this?" She asked.

Her eyes were tearing. I pulled her into a tight hug. I patted her back as she sobbed hard. I can understand how she is feeling. She has lost her sibling who wasn't even born. I can't even imagine my life without my siblings. She has to carry this pain rest of her life. But may be if we can get those culprit punished for whatever they have done to her family, it will give her peace of mind.

" Ssssssshhh!!! Don't cry. Everything will be fine. I am here with you." I said to her and she clutched on me.

" You don't know how much my parents have suffered after that incident. I knew that my mom can never ever do that. You tell me..." She choked and gulped hard. " Tell me do you think my mom can do that?!" She asked me so innocently that made me want to kiss her senselessly but situation was totally not at all suitable. I just wiped her tears.

" No, not at all. After all she is Mamma C. She can't do any bad things in the world because she is your mom. So innocent and pure like you." I said kissing on her forehead and she smiled with with teary eyes.

" Yes, she is little C's Mamma C. She can't be wrong. Never ever." I said to him.

" Yes. Now listen to me very carefully." I said to her.

" Yes, tell me." She said.

" Don't let your mom go out of the house without any securities. Keep her under supervision. They will definitely try to hurt her." I said to her.

" No worries I will make my dad a bit jealous then he will keep Mom under his supervision." She said and I chuckled.

" You don't have any other works but to make your dad jealous?" I asked her.

" Yes, I do have other works." She said.

" Which one?" I raised one of my eyebrows.

" To scare Mom saying I will find a groom for her. Very suitable and nice." She said. I rolled my eyes.

" Aren't both quite same?" I asked her.

" Yes. But who cares!!!" She said shrugging her shoulder. I chuckled inwardly.

" And you yourself also be careful." I said to her.

" I will make you jealous then you will keep me under supervision. I will not have to be careful." She said to me. I face palmed. Then glared at her.

" Don't even try to make me jealous. I don't know what I will do to you if you try to make me jealous." I said to her.

" Really?! What will you do Mr. Cool?" She asked me smirkingly.

" Crystal!!! I warn you don't act reckless." I said to her.

" What?! I can't hear you, Mr. Cool." She said smirkingly biting her lips. Damn you girl!!! Don't provoke me!!

" You can't hear me?!" I asked her.

" No." She shook her head.

" I have a girlfriend." I said to her.

" What?!! Who is that bi*ch?!! I will bury her under 100 feet of ground. Tell me who she is!!" She asked holding my collars.

" See, you can hear me. Don't lie. Lying is a sin." I said pinching on her nose.

" You tricked me?" She asked me.

" Yes, I did." I said to her.

" Don't try to trick C. She is way too smart. You can't trick her." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" Anyone can trick you. You are so innocent." I said to her.

" Hey!! I am not innocent." She said.

" Yes, you are." I said to her back.

" No, I am not. I am smart." She said.

" Just don't act smart you are not one. You are just way too innocent that anyone can trick you so easily." I said.

" No one can trick C. No one. You can do that cause I am emotionally connected with you so much." She said.

" Really?!" I asked her.

" Yes, Mr. Cool. Do you have any doubt about that?" She said poking on my chest.

" No, I don't." I said.

" Good. Very good." She said.

" But just two hours back you have told me not to contact with you anymore. You even blocked my number. So, you don't want to stay emotionally attached with me anymore?" I asked her. She looked at me sadly.

" I didn't mean to hurt you." She said and I smirked inwardly.

" But you hurt me." I said seriously.

" I am sorry." She said.

" Not everytime sorry will work." I said to her.

" Please!!!" She said holding my hands.

" No. Not working." I said to her.

" Don't be so cruel. Have mercy a bit." She said pouting hard. I sighed deeply. Can't she be a bit less cute!!!

" Alright. One condition. If you agree with that." He said to me.

" I agree with anything you say. Tell me what is that?" She asked me desperately.

" Really?! Think about it again." I said taking a step towards her but she stood still didn't even move.

" I said anything. I can do anything for you." She said which made me smile automatically.

" But you may not be ready about what I will ask you to give me." I said to her.

" I am ready. You can ask for anything. Even my life." She said. Her life!!! Silly girl.

" You may regret it later." I said to her.

" No, I won't. Just tell me, Eugene. What do you want from me?" She asked again.

" You are sure about it, right?" I asked her.

" Yes, I am sure." She said to me.

" Very well then. I want you to trust me no matter what happens. You can never doubt on me neither you can accuse me of anything like that." I said to her looking into her eyes." Do you agree with me?" I asked her.

" Yes, I do. I will never ever doubt on you ever again." She said to me. " Swear on my parents." She said crossing her heart. I smiled widely. " You should smile more often. Smile fits on your face wonderfully." She said and I chuckled.

" Really?!" I asked her.

" Yes. Do you have any doubt about it?!" She asked me.

" No." I said to her.

" Better you shouldn't, Mr. Cool." She said as she pressed her lips on mine. One thing was cleared that she is mine and I can't let her go ever.