Prisoner

Kingsley Mansion
Milan, Italy
7:00 AM

She knocked on the door softly. She was smiling widely as it was the day when her dreams will come true. Her smile widened looking at the decorations in whole the house. She was so happy that she could make it come true.

" Crystal!!" Her dad said opening the door.

" Are you guys still sleeping?! Come on, it's your wedding day. If it was mine then I wouldn't be able to sleep properly last night in excitement. How can you sleep like this?" She said shaking her head. Her dad smiled a bit and kissed on her forehead.

" Good morning." He said softly.

" Good morning, Dad. You need get freshen up and then get ready. We need to get Mom ready. You know girls needs more time then men." She said and he chuckled.

" No worries. I am waking your mom up." He said.

" Yes, hurry up the breakfast is served already. You guys need energy. There is a long chain of functions." She said.

" Ok, you need more energy than us. Because you will keep roaming around all the day." He said.

" Here. This is for you and Mom." She handed him a bouquet.

" Thanks, Princess." He replied.

" I am going, Dad. Love you. See you both in the breakfast table." She said and ran downstairs. He shook his head at her childishness.

" Who was it?" His wife asked in her half sleepy voice.

" Crystal." He said chuckling as she sat down trying to fix her messy hair.

" What was little C saying?" She asked.

" She brought us this." He sat beside her handing her the bouquet. She took the smell of the flowers and a card was on the bouquet. I took it and opened it. It was Crystal's handwriting. She wrote a small note on that.

My dear Mamma C and Dad,

Today is a very special day for you both and for me as well. You know you guys have always been my idol since my childhood. I always wanted to be like you both. Kind, generous, loving, strong and fearless. I know I can't be like you cause you guys are the best. But I at least try. May be one day I can be like you. Who knows!!!

I am so happy for you guys today. May be there were so much mistakes in past but we can make it this time. It's still not too late. Life gave us a second chance to make it right. I think we can make it work. People learn from their mistakes. We did as well. We will make it our strength.

Lastly I love you both more than this universe. I can sacrifice my life if that's what makes you happy.

Those words were easy to write for me than tell you face to face and you guys are so special. God bless you with all the happiness that you have missed all these years.

Love~Your daughter Crazy little C.

As soon as they finished reading the letter they became so emotional.

" She has grown up overnight I think." He said chuckling trying to hide his tears.

" She has grown up long back." She said sobbing and he hugged her.

God rewards the good deeds may be their daughter was that reward for them.

Crystal's POV