Single Clue

A few months later...

Eugene's POV

" Can you please sit down calmly and let me think about it a bit?" I asked Tris.

He is whining since I have landed here in Melbourne. He kept whining like he is a little kid. Why?! Because a stupid fall in love. Yeah, he has become a stalker as well. He stalked the girl and found out she is getting married. The most shocking part is she was going to get married with a guy who is older than her father. Weird and awkward that's what I found it it. How can a girl agree to marry a girl who is older than her father?! But it's better that She ran away.

But Tris is too stubborn to let her go. He convinced me to help him. I couldn't say no as he pulled Crystal in it. Yes, he helped me a lot to save Crystal. I had to help him to save the girl. No matter what. We needed to find her out. I want to help him but the only problem is the girl whose name is Priscilla Bronwyn has vanished in air. There is no sign of her has been detected. Neither she left the country nor she left Melbourne. Her passport wasn't detected anywhere. The securities also couldn't give us any information about her who were send almost all the parts of Melbourne. I was getting frustrated with the girl now.

And on the other hand Crystal has been fighting with me without any reasons these days. I need to go back and get my hands on her to handle her. No wonder I was missing her very much.

" She has ran away. No one knows where she is. How can you tell me to calm down?" He asked me.

" I -" I stopped. " Hell, calm down. Can you help her being tensed?! You can't. You will only damage your health being tensed will help you only that how. You need to get a hold on it." I said to him.

" I can't." He said.

" Calm the hell down." I said a bit strictly. He sighed deeply.

" You can't understand my feelings." He said and I rolled my eyes.

" Me?!! I can't understand that?! Alright. If you say so." I said and walked out of there sitting in the balcony.

I thought for awhile. The incident in church last week was playing in my mind again and again. It was awkward.

Let's play that again from the first. We reached there and found the wedding ceremony still to start. Suddenly Priscilla's sister Adeline came out and said Priscilla ran away hitting her with something.

Was that even a believable explanation?!

1. Comparing Priscilla and Adeline anyone can say that skinny girl Priscilla can never fight and win over Adeline. Cause, this girl is good at Martial arts.

2. Even if Priscilla attacked her then she has to attack her from back which is not possible because Adeline had a scar on her forehead.

3. If Priscilla has attacked her then he must have attacked her while she was watching. If she was watching her coming with a vase to attack her then why didn't she stop her?!

4. If anyone attacks someone with a heavy vase or thing on head then there is a high possibility of their being dead or terribly injured. Adeline hadn't such scar on her forehead. She was walking straight.

Am I thinking the right thing?!! Umm... Only I can hold her a suspect. I took out my phone and called someone who can give me a perfect solution about this thing.

" How long will it take?" I asked.

" By tomorrow you will have all the informations." He said.

" Better." I said and hung up.

I came downstairs and found Tris talking about Priscilla with Stella and Cheryl. I joined them. Then Stella send Tris to the supermarket and I decided to roam around to get some fresh air.

I walked out of house. I was walking randomly through the neighborhood for a few times suddenly I found Dany coming back from school along with Scarlett.

" Hey!!! Where are you going?" Scarlett asked me.

" Not going anywhere. Just was walking randomly." I said.

" Why don't you come with me and meet Pristyne?" Dany asked me.

" Who is Pristyne?" I asked him.

" Pristyne is his family friend. He Isa musician. Very good chef as well." Scarlett said.

" Let's go then meet him." I said mindlessly.

" Will you come as well?" Dany asked Scarlett.

" I have to give this to Kyra. She was whining. May be next time." She said showing the Ukulele.

" Ok. Then bye. See you." He said and stood there until she vanished inside Campbell's house. I cleared my throat.

" Shall we?!" I asked him.

" Oh, yes. Come with me." He said and we walked inside Winsdor's house.

" I am home." He announced and I found Tris talking with a boy. So Dany and Scarlett were talking about him?! He looks like a teen boy.

He made us a coffee and sat with us to have his. I looked at him sharply. Have I seen him before?! Anywhere?! I tried to remember but I wasn't able to. I was sure that I had seen him somewhere which I have forgotten.

We came out of  Winsdor's house and went back home. I was still thinking about the new guy I have met. I wasn't able to solve the issue. I was sitting in the balcony and suddenly Rodriguez called me.

" What happened?! Did she do something crazy?" I asked him.

" She is going there in Melbourne to give you a surprise." He said.

I knew she will do something crazy as it's our one year anniversary soon. But girl you can double cross me. I have had planned things already. If I can't go there then everyone can come here.

" Alright. Follow her." I said.

" I am in." He said.

" Better." I said to him and hung up.

I called Mom to explain everything to her. She gave me a green signal. I chuckled. No matter how crazy she is still mine.

" What are you doing here?" I saw Tris.

" Nothing. Where were you all the day?" I asked him.

" I was talking to Pristyne. His guitar broke for me so I bought him some guitar. He is very nice kid." He chuckled.

" He is a kid?" I asked him. He chuckled.

" He is tiny. This why I call him kid and he gets so angry." He kept talking and I kept thinking about that Pristyne boy. I couldn't find out a single clue. Strange.