Last Trick

Crystal's POV

" Doctor, how is my daughter? Why isn't she opening her eyes?" I heard my dad's tensed voice.

" She is just a bit weak. Her BP got very low and she has a bit fever. Nothing to worry. She will be fine soon." The doctor said.

" She is laying there since morning, didn't opened her eyes yet do you think it's some kind of joke?" Dad asked angrily.

" Mr. Kingsley, I have checked her. She is ok now. She will wake up soon." The doctor said.

I am sure Sophia has send this doctor. Because neither I have BP nor I have a fever. They somehow managed Dad but what about Mom? She is a doctor herself. Let's see how can Sophia trick my Mom. I am eagerly waiting for that.

" If something happens to her I will get you medical license seized." Dad said.

" Calm down, Benn. Doctor has already said what happened to Crystal. He is not responsible for that. You know our Crystal. She keeps skipping meals." My uncle said. Urrrghh!!! I hate you, Bryan Kingsley. Why did you say that to Dad?!

" Bryan is right. And it's not that serious. Crystal will be alright soon." Aunty said. I love you. Ummmmmmmaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.

" Then why the hell is she not opening her eyes yet?" Dad asked.

" I have given her an injection she needs to sleep." The doctor said.

Does he want to get killed? My brain asked me. I shrugged.

" When will she wake up?" Dad asked.

" In a few hours." The doctor said.

" Alright. You can leave now." He said.

" Relax. She is fine." Aunty said.

I felt my dad sitting next to me holding my hand tightly. A mere gesture was enough for my heart to feel how tensed he was. All this drama is just for them. I hope I become successful this time.

But where is my Mamma C? Why isn't she coming yet? Come on Mamma C, come to see little C. She is sick. She is missing you badly. Come soon. I was thinking about how to handle Mom when she comes home. First of all I need to stop her from going anywhere. I will have to play like I am not feeling well. She was not going to be agreed soon. But I have to make it. The only way to make her stay here is to emotionally blackmailing her. Yes, I will do that. But where is Mamma C? I was waiting for her. Laying here like this is not at all easy for me. I can't sit at one place for long but see now I have to be here without any activities for days. How will I handle this?! It will be very hard for me to handle it. But I have to do it for my parents. And I will do it. I can't see Mr. Cool for days as well, can't hug or kiss him. I will be missing him badly. How I wish he was here!!!

Suddenly the door was opened. Can I hear something?! Who was there? Mamma C, are you there? Someone please tell me.

" Mamma C." Torren said. Good kid. God bless you.

" What happened to my little girl?" I heard my mom saying.

" She is fine, Candice. Relax." Aunty said.

" She is not fine. If she was fine then she won't be senselessly laying here." Mamma C said.

Come, come, Mamma C, little C needs your love, hugs and kisses. The little baby inside me woke up hearing my mom's voice. You can't blame me. I missed her all the days of my childhood. I couldn't enjoy my childhood like I should do. So, if I be a kid to my mom that is not my fault. 

I felt my mom sitting next me. She hold my hand and kissed on it. I wanted to lean on her touch. I felt her lips on my forehead and a few teardrops as well. I so badly wanted to wipe her tears. I never wanted her to cry. Smile fits better on her beautiful angelic face.

" What did the doctor say?" She asked.

" She has got a bit fever, her BP is low. She hadn't meal properly these days." Thea said.

" But she was with me last 2 days. She had meal properly. I feed her with my own hand." Mom said as he ran her fingers through my hair. Bliss!!!

" Doctor said about last few days, Candice." My uncle said.

" Oh, ok." Mom said.

Thanks God that she didn't want to check me personally.

" Did doctor Ambrosio come to see Crystal?" I heard Sophie Soap. Come on, my girl!!!

" Yes. He came to see her. Thanks, Sophia that you send him on time." Aunty said.

" It's ok, aunty. She is my friend. I had to do it for her. How is she now, by the way?" She asked.

" She is fine now." Torren said.

" We can't say that until she wakes up." Dad said after a long silent.

" Should we transfer her in the hospital?" She asked.

" Hospital?! But why?" I heard Mom. " She is not that sick, is she?"

" No, she is fine." Torren said.

" Let me check her." Mom said.

" It's ok, Mrs. Kingsley. Dr. Ambrosio checked her already. I think she will get her sense back soon. You can relax."  Sophia said.

Urrrghh!!! Sophie Soap!!! Stupid!!! You already got us caught up.

" Ok, then." Mom said. " What happened to my daughter suddenly? Why did she got BP shoot? Did you Mr. Kingsley scolded her again?! I have forbidden you. Didn't I?! You dared to scold my little girl even after I forbade you already?! How dare you!!!" My mom said and I sighed inwardly. Don't fight you guys!!

" I haven't done anything. Stop shouting." Dad said.

" I am not shouting. I am talking sense. You dared to..." She stopped. May be she realized that there are people who are watching them. " I will see you later. Don't think that I will let you go that easily. I will...."

I took a turn and hugged my mom's waist so that she stops at once.

" See you later." Mom said patting my head.

Last trick to stop my mom. I sighed inwardly. Wasn't easy though.