Right And Wrong

Crystal's POV

As soon as he broke the kiss I found myself out of breath and no energy to handle myself. I would lose my balance if he wasn't holding me tightly close to him. I felt myself turning into jelly which was melting every passing second. I felt everything blank at first then I started to get my senses back.

So, this is how it feels to be kissed. Not bad. My brain said. I blocked it.

I opened my eyes and stared at him weirdly not knowing why did he do that. He just stole my first kiss. I should get angry with him but for a weird reason it wasn't possible for me. I kept looking at him until he helps me to stand still on my own feet. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

" Let's go." He said.

We were still in the café near the entrance. People from there were giving us a weird look, some of them were smirking at us. I sighed deeply as he was dragging me out of there. I just kept following him like a little kid. I didn't look around to get those weird looks from people. I just hide myself behind him cause I didn't want anyone comes to know who we were. Specially me. I have already upset my dad last night. I can't do anything else to ignite him too fast now.

But looking at Eugene he didn't even care what people were saying or doing. He kept his hold tightened around me and kept walking supporting me some strength. He seems not to be bothered by people. I looked at him and his expression was unreadable. I sighed deeply. Eugene Roberts, you are so unpredictable. I just don't know the how deep down you kept your heart buried. I kept staring at him but he didn't turn for once. Suddenly he stopped and turned to see me. I found us in a restaurant nearby Kingsley office building. I sighed.

" Done staring at me?" He asked me.

" I ..uhhh...ummm..who me?! I wasn't staring at you." I said.

" Alright." He said and took me towards the table we were going to have our lunch.

He pulled a chair for me and sat across me. I kept looking around if I find someone who knows me but I found none. I stood up to remove my lab coat. It was suffocating now.

" Where are you going?" He asked me as I stood up.

" Nowhere. I was just removing this." I said and kept it hanging on the back of my chair.

" Oh, how was your exam?" He asked me like nothing happened.

Seriously!!! You will act this normally after you habe stolen my first kiss!!! That easy?! No, it's not that easy. Not at all. He freaking stole my first kiss which I reserved for my husband. Freaking no. He can't do that.

But he has already done it. Freaking yes. He has done it and you couldn't stop him. You enjoyed it quite a lot. Right? My brain mocked me and I rolled my eyes inwardly.

Shut up!! I shut my brain for awhile.

" It was good. I won't be failed. That's it. I am happy with it. I didn't expect for more." I said.

" Hmm... Good." He said.

I was thinking about to make him regret on what he did earlier. But how to make him regret when he seems to be perfectly fine with that? I was thinking using my super brilliant brain to the highest extend of it. But I got no idea what to do as a part of me liked the kiss and a part of me was denying to acknowledge it.

" Where are you lost?" His question bring me back to reality from my own world.

" Umm...no... nowhere. What did you say? I wasn't paying attention." I said.

" I said nothing but you were mumbling something." He said looking at me sharply.

" I...ummm..uhhh...errrr... nothing. I was saying nothing. Literally nothing. You say." I said.

" What?" He asked me.

" Nothing." I said.

God!!! The kiss suddenly made the whole things awkward between me and him. This was not at all good. I shouldn't be feeling like this. I was quite comfortable with him before sharing everything was easy but I don't know how one kids has utterly shut my senses that suddenly I was feeling awkward.

Wait!!! Was I feeling shy?! Am I blushing!!?

No, hell no. I was not. Or was I? I don't know. I removed my glasses and tried to watch my face on it. But it wasn't that clear.

" What are you doing?" He asked me.

" Can't you see? Checking my face." I said.

" What happened to your face?" He asked me.

" I was searching for something. Let it go." I said and wore my glasses back.

" Wow!! I didn't know that you are a nerd." He said.

" So, you don't like nerds?" I asked him.

" If I didn't like a nerd then I wouldn't be sitting here with you and having lunch with you. Talk sense." He said.

" Oh, I am nerd but I use my contact lenses most of the time. But today I was already late. So just took the glasses." I said. Half lie. I was trying to hide the mark on my cheek. It wad awkward.

" Is being nerd a crime? Why are you saying that like you have committed a sin?" He asked me.

" I...uhh... Don't know. Let's have food first. I am starving. My hunger shuts my brain up completely." I said and he chuckled.

We had our lunch and I was thinking about to talk to him about the kiss. But I actually don't know how to react. We kept roaming around randomly until it's evening.

I didn't know silent can also be this blissful sometime. I hated silent as I couldn't bear it. But I think being with some special person changes meaning of things and point of view of people towards the world. May be this is why silent was blissful to me now.

But was Eugene that special?! I asked myself.

Yes, he is. I was quite shocked listening to my own brain. It was not listening to me anymore.

I decided to ask Eugene the reason behind him kissing me suddenly. I couldn't handle it anymore. I cleared my throat and he looked at me.

" Umm...err...." I was hesitating.

" What happened?" He asked me.

" Why...ummm...you...eerrr..." I stopped again.

" Why what?" He asked.

" Why...umm..why did..did...you ki...kiss...me?" I asked him and he sighed. He pulled me closer and leaned over me.

" To prove Sophia right and you wrong." He said and pressed his lips on mine again effectively shutting my brain from doing anything else but to concentrate on him and what he was doing to me. This is when I started to kiss him back.