Rot In Hell

Candice's POV

" You still haven't change a bit." Liza my sister in law said.

I chuckled. She is still that charming woman. So loving and caring. Only one person in the whole world whom I can trust my baby girl to be with. I owe her a lot for taking care of Crystal like her own child all these years. My little girl wouldn't be survived if she wasn't here that time. I can't repay her kindness in this life. She is not only mother of Thea and Torren, she is also Crystal's mother. She has brought Crystal up. I can see she has done it very well.

" You haven't changed as well." I said to her.

I was preparing the breakfast and she was helping me. I know she was happy having me here. But I don't know how long I can be here with all. Can I take the risk to be here with my family?!! Can I be selfish for once?! Can I be happy again?! Should I fight for my family?!

You should. You are a stupid. My brain mocked me.

I don't know. I just don't know what should I do. Last night I was so scared to suddenly turn into a monster and hurt Benedict but luckily I didn't. I have recovered long back but I still am scared to be around my daughter and husband. They literally mean my world to me but I can't trust myself with them. Because I can't guarantee that I will not turn into a monster and won't hurt them again. I will can hurt them in future. I just don't know what to do. I am tired of running away from myself, I am tired of blaming myself and I am tired of being scared, being alone, I am tired of being hurt. I can't hold this back. I just want peace in my life. I was a peaceful life ahead and die with peace in my heart. That's enough for me.

" What are you thinking about?" She asked me.

" Nothing. Just like that. What do you want to have?" I asked her.

" I want to have a coffee and that's all." She said and I rolled my eyes.

" You should have a proper breakfast. It's the most important meal of the day." I said to her. "Aren't you a teacher?! How can you be so irresponsible?" I glared at her and she chuckled.

" Why are you so hyper?! Calm down." She said. " Ok, you can make me pancakes. Your secret recipe. I missed it a lot." She said and I chuckled.

" Sure." I said and started to make the pancakes.

" Hey, Liz!!!" I heard a familiar voice and turned to see Rebecca standing here.

I hate this person as hell. I don't want to see her face ever. I just don't like her being around my husband. She is like a curse for me. I wish I could throw her out of the house this instant!!! But I know Benedict won't like that idea. So I decided to tolerate her for now.

" You!!! What are you doing here?" As soon as this question came from her my blood boiled at it's highest point.

" What am I doing here?!! Hahahaha, funny. You gotta be joking. This is my home. I can stay here as long as I want. But to my wonder what the hell are you doing here early in the morning?! Don't you have any other works but to poke your nose in other's life? Do you even have a personality?!!" I asked by her which made her so angry.

" Last time I checked you left home and everyone behind and went away far from here. Now why did you come back?" She asked me.

" My life my choice. What's wrong with you, huh?! I won't answer you or explain you. So, you better keep your bloody mouth zipped up and keep your bloody nose away from our matter." I said to her.

She stomped her feet and walked out of the kitchen.

" Bi*ch!!!" Liza said and I chuckled.

" No one dares to talk like that with Candice. Not even Benedict himself. How dare she!!!" I gritted.