Mysteriously

Crystal's POV

" Crystal!!! Are you crazy?" Mom asked me.

" Yes, a bit." I said to her as I pulled her with me inside the GS store.

We were going to select a wedding dress for her and we were going to meet my MIL as  she wanted to meet my mom.

" Did you talk to your dad about this?" She asked me.

" Do you think he will dare to say no to little C?" I asked her and she sighed.

" Do we need to do it? We are married no need to do it again." She said.

" It's necessary. You won't understand. Just follow little C." I said to her.

" She won't let you go, Mamma C. Don't worry everything will be fine." Thea said. I rolled my eyes.

" Comrade Thea!! You should support your Captain C." I said to her.

" Duh!! Then what am I doing?!" Thea asked.

" Girls!!" Mamma said and we stopped.

" There is my MIL." I said to Mom.

" Your mother in law?" Thea asked.

" Yes. Mother in law. There she is." I said.

" When have you got married, Little C?" Mamma asked me. I smiled widely.

" I will get married soon, Mamma C." I said to her.

" Do you think your dad will agree with this decision?" She asked me.

" Don't worry. I will handle him. I know what I have to do to handle him." I said winking at her. She sighed deeply.

" You have a pure evil mind like your dad which you both seldom use but when you guys use that it really become hard to handle it." She said and I chuckled.

" Yeah, I am both Daddy and Mamma's girl. No wonder I am." I said to her and she smiled.

" You are our happiness." Mom said and I smiled widely.

" Let's go meet my MIL." I said to her and she nodded.

" Good morning, MIL." I said to my MIL.

" Oh, Good morning, Crystal." She gave me a tight hug. I smiled widely. She is such a sweet lady.

" This is my mom." I said to her as we broke the hug.

" Hi, I am Naomi Roberts." She said to Mom.

" Candice Kingsley. Nice to meet you, Mrs. Roberts." Mom said smilingly extending her hand towards my MIL but she pulled Mom into a hug.

" Nice to meet you too. In fact I am very very happy that we meet at last." She said as she broke the hug. " You can call me Naomi or just Nemo. I won't mind." She said smilingly.

" Ok, I will try to call you by your name." Mom said. " I have met Eugene a few days back. He is a perfectionist." Mom said.

" Yeah. He told me about you." She said.

" He did?" Mom asked her.

" Yes, he did. He said Crystal looks exactly like her mother which is I can see absolutely truth." She said and Mom smiled widely.

" Well, that's true. She does." Mom said.

" Yes and you are lucky to have a daughter like her." She said. Mom chuckled.

" Yes. I am." Mom said. " She acts recklessly sometimes but she is a girl anyone will be proud of." She patted my cheek.

" I know that." My MIL said.

" Aren't we going to choose the wedding dress?" Thea asked me.

" Yes, we are." I said to her.

" Let's go. Let's choose a beautiful dress for you, Mamma C." I said and she sighed deeply.

" Crystal, you are crazy." Mom said.

" Yes, I know Mom. You don't have to worry about me, Mom." I said to her. " There is Eugene. He will worry about me." I said and my MIL chuckled. Mom just shook her head.

" Let's go and talk to the designers. RD is not here. If she was here then it would be easier. But it's not a problem. We can contact her anyways." My MIL said.

" Do you know her personally?" I asked her.

" She is one of the my close friends. A long chain. You will come to know this later." She replied.

" Oh, ok ok." I said.

We talked with the designers but we couldn't find a perfect dress for Mom. I think we have to talk about RD then.

" I will handle it. No worries." MIL said.

" Are you all have gone mad?" Mamma asked.

" Why Mamma C?" Thea asked.

" Why are you all trying to get me married again?" Mom asked.

" Because we want to be the witness of your wedding and be in the same frame with you in your wedding pictures." Thea said and I chuckled.

" Yeah, this is one of the reasons." I said to her.

" There are other reasons?" She asked me.

" Of course, Mamma C." I said.

" Aren't we going to choose the invitation cards?" Thea asked me.

" Oh, yes. We have an appointment with them." I said to her.

" I am not going anywhere." Mom said. " You guys go. Talk to them. I will go home."

" No, Mamma C. Eugene said to keep you under supervision 24/7." I said to her.

" I am not a kid." Mom said.

" But you are Mamma C." I said to her.

" Yes. I am your mom. I don't need to be under supervision." She said. " But you do." She said.

" I am under supervision. Eugene is doing that for me. You don't have to be worried about me." I said and my MIL chuckled.

" Don't worry, Crystal. You go. I will leave your mom at home safe and sound." She said and I smiled.

" Thank you so much." I said to her.

" You are welcome." She said.

We started to walk towards the end of the mall. We had an appointment with some other people. I was happy that this was happening. Nothing is going to stop us from being happy now. I was praying everything goes good until the end.

" Crystal!!" I heard a familiar voice and turned to see Mrs. Clarkson was standing a few feet away from us.

" Oh, Mrs. Clarkson!!" I reached her smilingly. " Hi!!! How are you?" I asked her.

" I am fine. More than fine." I said to her. " I needed to say thanks to you for telling me about my parents. It helped me a lot." 

" Oh, you are welcome." She said.

" So, I am getting Mom and Dad married again." I said smilingly.

" Your mom is back?" She asked me.

" You don't know that?! I thought Dad has told you." I said.

" No, he hasn't. We haven't talked these days. When did she come back?" She asked me.

" A few days back." I said to her.

" Oh. Good then." She said.

" I will send you invitation." I said to her.

" Sure. I will be waiting." She said. " I gotta go. Bye, Crystal. I might see you soon." She said mysteriously. I just nodded.