Rude!!

Crystal's POV

" Oh, I am sorry, I am sorry." I said to Eugene and he shook his head helping me to stand up properly.

" Keep your eyes open." He said.

" My eyes are opened only. See? I am watching everything clearly. Why did you say that I am keeping my  eyes shut when they are opened? I think you should open your eyes." I said to him and he sighed.

" Alright. It's my mistake. I am sorry, ok? Let it go." He said.

" Why should I let it go. I need an explanation . Why did you say that? Are you having any visual problem? No worries. I will get an appointment of doctor Clemson then we can meet her. Trust me she is very good at this." I said.

He was about to say something but I suddenly remembered about Sophia Clemson her daughter who is my friend and the topper of the class. She is beautiful, hot and sophisticated. She can be a perfect girlfriend for him. They will make a beautiful couple and beautiful babies in future. Ahhhhhhhh!!! Excited to be an aunt. Why can't I take that opportunity to fix them both?! I should surely try it. Though I felt something weird but I ignored it.

" Eureka!!! Eureka!!! Eureka!!!" I squealed and people started to look at me weirdly.

" Scusa!! scusa!!" (Sorry!! Sorry!!) Eugene said and pulled me out of there with him.

" What's wrong with you? Why are you acting so crazy?" He asked me.

" I know I am crazy. You don't have to remind that to me." I said and sighed. " I don't mind if you call me crazy. It doesn't even matter. So, you can call anything that you want me to do. But first of all, listen to me. I found a girlfriend for you." I said excitedly.

" Oh, really?!" He asked me narrowing his eyes at me. Not at all trusting me.

" Yes, of course. Why do you think I will be joking around about a serious matter like this?! I won't be joking aroun about a serious topic ever. So, don't worry. I was not joking around and I got a perfect match for you. You will thank me later for fixing you with her. What you say?" I asked him but he kept looking at me weirdly. " Stop looking at me like that. I am serious." I said to him.

" Oh, who is that girl may I ask?" He asked me.

" She is the topper of my class. She is beautiful, hot and sophisticated. You guys are just perfect for each other and I am sure about that." I said and he rolled his eyes.

" No need. I don't need a girlfriend as for now." He said.

" Why not? You should at least try. You won't get a girl like her. She is perfect in every way possible. You can't say no to her. Just meet her for once. I bet you will like her. There is nothing to dislike her anyways." I said.

" And what if I don't like her?" He asked me.

" You won't. She is a complete package. You will find everything in her as a girl. Oh, she is just perfect. Don't you trust me? This disappointed me. You should trust me, comrade. Captain C never lies." I said crossing arms over my chest.

" Because not everyone's choice are the same. Like you love espresso and I do like black coffee. Like that view of people varies person to person depending on their point of view. You can't force people to like something they don't want to." He said and I nodded.

" But at least you can meet her. What if you really like her? Then I will be proved to be a lucky star, isn't it? So, I really want to think that you guys were like each other and make a cute couple." I said.

" Don't flutter yourself. You never know." He said.

" What if you really like her? You should meet her at least. Why is that so hard for you?" I asked.

" And what if I don't like her?" He asked me.

" If you don't like her then Captain C will just keep searching for someone who can prove to be a perfect girlfriend for you. When Captain C is in a mission she never ever backs off. So relax. In 2 months you will have a perfect girlfriend. Captain C promises that. You should keep trust on her. Because east or. C is the best." I said and he shook his head.

" No need. I am good." He said.

" Why don't you want to meet her? She is good. You will like her." I said.

" What if I don't?" He asked me.

" You will. I bet you will. You will like her. I guarantee that." I said.

" And if I don't like her then?" He asked.

" Then what?" I asked him.

" As it's a bet then you have to do something if you lose it." He said leading me the way.

" Though I am confidence enough that I will win but I still will follow the rules. If I win then give me a treat along with my comrades and if you win I will do whatever you want me to do." I said. " Deal?" I asked him extending my hand towards him.

He looked at me for awhile then smirked before shaking my hand. His eyes turned into a deeper shade of blue and then it became normal. I really need to know how does he do that. There must be a magic that his eyes keeps shining time to time.

" Deal. No backing off, right?" He asked me.

" No backing off, Comrade. Captain C gives you her words. She never breaks her promises." I said.

" Well, she seems to be too much innocent for this whole world which makes people try to hurt her." He said.

" Hey!!! Captain C is not innocent. She is savage. She can fight with people who tries to hurt her. Wait a minute. Are you going to hurt me?! I warn you don't even try to do that. But I know you won't hurt me. You are a good guy." I said patting his shoulder and he chuckled.

" What's so funny? Tell me as well so that we can laugh together " I asked him rolling my eyes. He laughed.

" Nothing. Nothing at all." He said.

" Ok, bye. I am going back home. Merry Christmas." I said and tried to walk pass him but he stopped me.

" I will leave you at home." He said pulling me with himself.

" I can manage." I said but he didn't bother to listen to me. I sighed. That was rude!!!