Turning Evil

Crystal's POV

I saw him leaving and sighed deeply. Where did get myself into?! I don't know what to do. Should I trust him?!

Yes, you should. My brain said.

Shut up!!! I said to my brain. But it kept irritating me like hell. I really don't know what to do. I was freaking confused.

I don't know how to handle this. I was already messed up now it's more messed up. I should concentrate on my parents case but now I was confused myself with my own. I was not finding any way to pull myself out of this. What should I do?!

" Crystal!!" I heard my uncle.

" Yes." I turned and smiled at him.

" What are you doing here? Why aren't you going inside?" He asked me.

" I was just going inside. Let's go." I said tugging myself with him.

" How was your exam?" He asked me.

" Not satisfying. I will pass I think." I said.

" Alright. You don't have to be worried. You will do well in the next exam." He said to me.

" I will not be able to do better than that. I think I haven't got my parent's genes properly. I am too dull to be their daughter." I said. He chuckled.

" No, you are the best daughter anyone could ever ask for." He said.

" You think so?" I asked him.

" Yes, you are perfect." He said.

" Yes, only you keep saying that. People think I am crazy." I said.

" They are crazy. They don't know how to treat people. They are out of counting. Don't think about them." He said and I chuckled.

" Yeah. I don't think about them. I don't care what they think about me." I said.

" Good. You shouldn't care about them." He said.

" I don't." I said to him. " Is Dad at home?" I asked him.

" Yes, he is at home." He said.

" Oh. Ok. Alright." I said.

" Why? Do you have anything to do with him?" He asked me.

" No, no, no. I am fine. I have already upset him. I don't want to show him my face now. It's better for us." I said.

" Don't worry. He can't be upset with you. He loves you way too much to hate you." He said.

" I know." I said.

" Now you understand you were wrong, don't you?" He asked me.

" I do. Don't worry. I will do something for peace offering." I said to him. " Because C knows how to make people happy. East or west-" I stopped as I remembered the kiss.

" C is the best?" He asked. I nodded.

" Yes, C is the best." I said. He chuckled.

" Indeed. She is the best." He said and we entered the house." Go, get freshen up."

I nodded. I was going upstairs in my usual cheery mood jumping and dancing around. I know I am crazy. Being crazy is good sometimes. It let's you enjoy everything like you want to. Otherwise the thought of being criticized will not let you enjoy your life to the fullest. This why I love to be crazy. Being crazy is the perfect thing.

" Who was that boy with you?" I heard my dad.

" Which boy?" I turned to him. I found him standing there with a blank expression. 

" The boy you were having lunch today." He said.

Eugene!!! He saw us?! I hope he didn't see us kissing. Please God don't let him see that. I beg you. Please, God, please. I won't irritate you too much. Please!!!

" I think I have asked you something." Dad said. I don't know what to say. But I decided to be brave.

" He is my boyfriend." I said to him confidently. He looked at me weirdly.

" Your boyfriend?" He asked me. I nodded. " From how long do you know him?" He asked me.

" Umm... 1 month." I said.

" And you think he is a right person for you?" He asked me.

" He is a good guy." I said.

" How can you trust someone you have meet only a few days back?" He asked me.

" I am not a kid anymore, Dad." I said to him.

" This why saying that." He said. "People can be after you for money. Don't be so innocent." He said.

" You don't have to be worried about that, Dad. He doesn't even need our money. He owns a fortune himself." I said." Just relax."

" You are not a father. You won't ever understand." He said.

" Alright, if you want you can spy on him. His name is Eugene Roberts. I hope you can be satisfied then." I said.

" Sure. You don't have to tell that to me. I will obviously do that." He said and left.

" Your boyfriend?! When the hell has that happened?" I heard an angry Thea. I turned to see her then sighed.

" Today itself." I said.

" How? Care to explain?" She asked me.

" I could explain you if I only knew it properly." I said.

" I don't care. Tell me everything." She said.

" Not here. Come with me." I said and pulled her with me to my room.

" Start now." She said.

" Alright. I met him one month back on my birthday. I was in trouble and he saved me." I said to her.

" Oh, nice start." She smirked and I rolled my eyes. " Is he romantic?" She asked me.

" He is very reticent and calm person. Very charming, clever and intelligent. Not at all crazy like me." I said.

" This is why you got him. If not then you wouldn't have gotten him." She said. " You both are perfect."

" Don't flutter yourself. He still hasn't said the 'L' word." I said.

" He didn't?" She asked.

" No, he didn't." I said.

" No worries. He will. Soon. He will say that himself. No worries." She said.

" Don't be so sure." I said.

" I know. Don't worry. Do you have any plan to make him confess?" She asked me. I shook my head.

" I don't know what to do." I said.

" I know what to do." She said evilly.

" What are you going to do?" I asked her. She just smirked

" Time to turn on evil." She said.

" What?!" I asked her and she just smiled widely. I shook my head. She is up to something evil that is confirm.