Careless

Benedict's POV

" What's the plan?" Bryan asked me.

" The plan is to make her stay." I said.

" For how long?" He asked me.

" Forever." I said.

" Not so easy." He said.

" I know that but I have to do this for my daughter. Can't you see how happy she is!!! She is smiling and giggling like a little kid." I said.

" She is kid. She hasn't grown up." He said and I sighed.

" I don't want her to grown up. Cause then she will get married and leave me." I said. He chuckled.

" She won't leave you. But she also needs someone who will love and cherish her dearly." He said.

" Yes, she does but I am not ready to let her go. You know how innocent my daughter is. I can't trust anyone with her." I said to him.

" What about Roberts?" He asked me. I sighed deeply.

" I don't want to admit but he is perfect for Crystal." I said and he chuckled.

" I think you will have to talk with the Roberts soon." He said.

" Not any soon." I said. He rolled his eyes.

" What if Crystal wants to get married? You can't stop her though." He said.

" Not in next 10 years." I said. He sighed.

" You are stupid." He said.

" May be. I will see you when it comes your time. You also have a daughter. My daughter is the most prescious and valuable thing in this whole world." I said.

" Indeed. She is." He agreed.

Crystal is the most important to me. Because people live their life with a hope which give them strength to face anything in between. My daughter is that hope for me. She is that hope giving me strength and courage which never let me down. She is the other name of happiness.

" I am going downstairs. Aren't you coming for breakfast?" He asked me.

" I am going. You go." I said to him.

" One thing is still not cleared to me yet." He said.

" Which one?" I asked him.

" How did you both get locked here?" He asked.

" I don't know. I don't have any idea." I said.

" Oh, I thought you guys will fight like a crazy thunderstorm if you guys get locked in a room." He said.

" We haven't fought." I said.

" Then what did you guys do?" He asked me smirkingly. I rolled my eyes.

" We just slept. Nothing else. Stop running your brain weirdly." I said to him and he chuckled as he got out of my room.

I stood up and went out of the room. As soon as I reached near the staircase I found my crazy little girl dancing and singing while walking towards downstairs. As I called her she looked at me and smiled widely which made me happy automatically. She is the carbon copy of her mother. I can't find out one thing that she has gotten from me. Everything that she has is from her mother. The crazy weird woman and her crazy little daughter the two most important persons in my life.

As we came downstairs we find Rebecca. She is my close friend since the highschool. But for a weird reason neither Candice nor Crystal likes her a bit. So, I just try to ignore her but she keeps coming here which I can't stop her from.